Tokyo Game Show 2011, PS Vita, 'beer goggle' augmented reali

Your comments on our articles.

Paid-for 3G, Dead or Alive, Resi 6, PES 2012... the PSM3 team debate the highs and lows of TGS 2011

Brilliantly, the thing we'd hoped to talk about most - Resident Evil 6 - hasn't been announced at the Tokyo Game Show. Yet. But might be Saturday morning, so you'll have to excuse our delicate backsides from all the sitting on the fence in this special edition TGS 2011 podcast. PS Vita, 3G, Ninja Gaiden and more are placed under the PSM3 microscope, while a 20-year-old song about butter is thrust into the loudspeaker - so don't say you weren't warned.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Tokyo Game Show 2011, PS Vita, 'beer goggle' augmented reali

Postby Like_A_Weasel » 16 Sep 2011, 16:59

Wasn't expecting it to be up so early. That pile of washing up sitting in the kitchen doesn't look as scary now. Thanks gentlemen.
The opinions expressed in this post are purely factual; if you disagree, you're wrong. Obviously.
Like_A_Weasel 24

Re: Tokyo Game Show 2011, PS Vita, 'beer goggle' augmented r

Postby T12AV15 » 16 Sep 2011, 18:05

Great podcast guys. For the first time in quite a few years Dan has got me feeling optimistic about PES again. I wasn't too thrilled with the PES or fifa demo's but PES is sounding great. From Dust also sounds pretty decent too so might consider making my first ever game purchase on the PSN.
T12AV15 = TRAVIS
T12AV15 48