GoldenEye Reloaded listed for PS3, 360 - Reveal this week?

Your comments on our articles.

Activison looks set to announce Bond game

A new GoldenEye game spotted in Activision website registrations last month has gained a further credibility boost via new listings on retail giant Amazon.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby c3dpo » 19 Jul 2011, 12:49

Awesome, I loved Eurocoms reboot for the Wii.

Very decent game IMO.

Now please XBL and PSN versions, with a "special nostalgia golden N64 usb pad" ;)
c3dpo 35

Postby Chandler » 19 Jul 2011, 12:51

yaaaay, an over-rated game getting re-re-re-released for us all to "enjoy". i wouldn't touch this with yours.
Chandler 18
New user

Re: GoldenEye Reloaded listed for PS3, 360 - Reveal this wee

Postby Megatrons_Fury » 19 Jul 2011, 13:14

I would be happy with a HD version of the wii game, mainly because i thought it was a great game.

Re-making games can be a great thing because it allows newer gamers to experience the games we grew up with and also allows people with maybe just one platform to play games other platform users have enjoyed, it just spreads the love.
Megatrons_Fury 51

Postby jim2wheels » 19 Jul 2011, 13:21

Megatrons_Fury wrote:I would be happy with a HD version of the wii game, mainly because i thought it was a great game.

Re-making games can be a great thing because it allows newer gamers to experience the games we grew up with and also allows people with maybe just one platform to play games other platform users have enjoyed, it just spreads the love.

You big softy you.
jim2wheels 69

PSN ID: jim2wheels

Postby originalbadboy » 19 Jul 2011, 13:32

Megatrons_Fury wrote:I would be happy with a HD version of the wii game, mainly because i thought it was a great game.

This.

The Wii game was a really good game, not the I ever completed it ... Couple that with MP goodness that would be even better on XBL and PSN and you have a winner in my book!
Check out my Halo Reach forge maps on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/originalbadboy32?feature=mhsn
originalbadboy 47

Xbox Live: originalbadboy

Postby Ali_ » 19 Jul 2011, 13:35

I played the original N64 game on emulation last month and......it's awful. It really is true about rose tinted spectacles because it was dire trying to play it after 15 years of better FPSs in the interim. It may have historical significance, and it was great back then, but just don't be tempted to go back!
Ali_ 58

Postby jim2wheels » 19 Jul 2011, 13:41

Ali_ wrote:I played the original N64 game on emulation last month and......it's awful. It really is true about rose tinted spectacles because it was dire trying to play it after 15 years of better FPSs in the interim. It may have historical significance, and it was great back then, but just don't be tempted to go back!

Keep in mind it will get a makeover in spangly HD. If the core mechanics - gameplay being key - are still good, no reason why it will not be good.

Has it really been 15 years?!
jim2wheels 69

PSN ID: jim2wheels

Postby Beetle Bum » 19 Jul 2011, 14:09

Chandler wrote:yaaaay, an over-rated game getting re-re-re-released for us all to "enjoy". i wouldn't touch this with yours.

hey i know this guy!! his the neighbourhood peodophile, call the cops!!
Beetle Bum 50

Postby Beetle Bum » 19 Jul 2011, 14:13

i got this for the n64 and i played it a few months ago and it was still FRIKKIN!!! AMAZING!!!!

nothing like going down a corridor and BRAP BRAP BRAP lol (im no chav)
Beetle Bum 50