Minecraft for Kinect announced

Your comments on our articles.

Indie hit gets Xbox 360 console exclusive release this winter

Microsoft has revealed that Minecraft will see an Xbox 360 console exclusive release this winter.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Minecraft for Kinect announced

Postby Megatrons_Fury » 06 Jun 2011, 19:07

Next to Mass Effect 3 and Ghost recon Kinect usage this was the only good thing in the presentation.

Minecraft should work superbly with Kinect and i will most definately pick this one up.

Terrible E3 for Microsoft, tired old sequels, awfull childrens games like that terrible Disney thing, i remember when E3 used to be about making our jaws drop with new things, now all i see is the same old stuff with louder soundtracks.

Microsoft started with a multi-platform title on it's what 9th outing and finished with a fourth game in a series, brilliant!!!

Heres hoping Sony and Nintendo bring something better in their presentations so far E3 is off to a bad start!
Megatrons_Fury 51

Re: Minecraft for Kinect announced

Postby le_don » 06 Jun 2011, 19:23

Megatrons_Fury wrote:Next to Mass Effect 3 and Ghost recon Kinect usage this was the only good thing in the presentation.

Minecraft should work superbly with Kinect and i will most definately pick this one up.

Terrible E3 for Microsoft, tired old sequels, awfull childrens games like that terrible Disney thing, i remember when E3 used to be about making our jaws drop with new things, now all i see is the same old stuff with louder soundtracks.

Microsoft started with a multi-platform title on it's what 9th outing and finished with a fourth game in a series, brilliant!!!

Heres hoping Sony and Nintendo bring something better in their presentations so far E3 is off to a bad start!

PREEEEEEAACH!
AMEN.
le_don 50

Re: Minecraft for Kinect announced

Postby Imaduck » 06 Jun 2011, 22:02

Frankly, if you're a fan of the series that made the Xbox a success and has always been it's centre piece, MS E3 was plenty of joy..... until the corporate bs of course :lol:
Imaduck 58