Call of Duty Elite beta dated

Your comments on our articles.

New online service to debut next month

The Call of Duty Elite beta will launch on July 14, Activision announced today.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Call of Duty Elite beta dated

Postby yodalicious » 06 Jun 2011, 13:01

I'll be the first to say I signed up, just to see what is what and I always sign up for beta's of games I play and enjoy. After reading the faq posted, I wonder what exactly we will be paying for (besides the dlc which would be a given regardless). If this is just a gimmick, I won't be paying subscription when it comes out of beta in Nov. If there is stuff worth paying for and I get use out of it then we'll see. I will admit, I took advantage of the free 30 days psplus and find it useful and worth 50 euro. I turned on the auto download option Sat night and when I switched on the PS3 last night, I had a message saying game patches for UFC, Blops and HomeFront had been downloaded. That I like. Also the cloud service is nice but a couple of mb is not enough. Closing on 55 / 60 games in the next few months and would avail of it with bigger capacity. Still am leaning towards subscribing. Elite does the same, I'll pander to the devil and still get BF3.
yodalicious 48

PSN ID: Yodalicious