to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Activision details E3 line-up

Your comments on our articles.

Modern Warfare 3, CoD Elite, Prototype, Spider-Man, X-Men and more

Activision's detailed its E3 line-up, which features 'key headline offerings' Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty: Elite, Skylanders Spyro's Adventure and Prototype 2.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby shellster2 » 06 Jun 2011, 12:29

Take WOW and COD out of that and Activision don't have a lot to offer. Once they've flogged COD to death they'll be hoping WOW continues it's staying power or it's bye bye bobby.
Loving LCFC's surge to the top.
shellster2 67

Xbox Live: scootoss
PSN ID: scootoss
Wii Code: wiiu - scootoss
Steam: scootoss

Postby GyverX » 06 Jun 2011, 12:35

"We are particularly excited about our new service Call of Duty Elite, which we believe will reset the bar for multiplayer and create a connected entertainment community around Call of Duty like nothing else in the industry."

And separate those with money and those with out. So Basically just thinning out the players not the separating the skilled. GG Activision
GyverX 21

PSN ID: GyverX

Re: Activision details E3 line-up

Postby gmcb007 » 06 Jun 2011, 12:39

"By developing deep, connected and engaging experiences we are staying ahead of the innovation curve and offering players unique entertainment experiences.

Oh really? Wheres your proof?

A couple of superhero games, a soft toy spyro game and the ever-repetitive COD is all I see there.
EA Sports: It's in the game(for a price).
gmcb007 63

Xbox Live: PM me if you want it

Postby _Marty_ » 06 Jun 2011, 13:08

GyverX wrote:
"We are particularly excited about our new service Call of Duty Elite, which we believe will reset the bar for multiplayer and create a connected entertainment community around Call of Duty like nothing else in the industry."

And separate those with money and those with out. So Basically just thinning out the players not the separating the skilled. GG Activision

Not to mention the questionable 'Like nothing else in the industry'...
NEO ANARCHIST AND BEST BANG SINCE THE BIG ONE

"RIP my baby kitty - forever in our hearts"
_Marty_ 59

Xbox Live: Da Sausageman

Postby metallicorphan » 06 Jun 2011, 14:11

are Activision having a press conference like the others?,and if so anyone know what time and day it will be
metallicorphan 60

Xbox Live: metallicorphan
PSN ID: metallicorphan
Wii Code: 8008135-111111111

Postby almanac2015 » 06 Jun 2011, 14:49

shellster2 wrote:Take WOW and COD out of that and Activision don't have a lot to offer. Once they've flogged COD to death they'll be hoping WOW continues it's staying power or it's bye bye bobby.

True. And as much as I like WoW, it can't last forever. I doubt any MMO will have the same success - when WoW ends I imagine the market will be a bit more fragmented.

And CoD...well I can't believe the sales this series is still getting. I hope EA can dent it eventually with Battlefield, because with so much dominance they don't really have to try.
PSN: threepy
almanac2015 61

PSN ID: threepy