Resident Evil movie named 'Retribution', scenes in Tokyo

Your comments on our articles.

Milla Jovovich Tweets details on fifth Resi flick

Milla Jovovich has dropped what could be the first real details on the fifth Resident Evil movie.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby Stryker89 » 15 May 2011, 22:00

There'll be more Resident Evil films than games at this rate... Enough now!
Stryker89 61

Xbox Live: Olliemar28
PSN ID: Olliemar28

Postby Laughlyn » 15 May 2011, 22:01

The first one was a half decent film, rest have been preeeeetty s*** deffinitly glad i didnt pay to go see them
Laughlyn 55

Re: Resident Evil movie named 'Retribution', scenes in Tokyo

Postby MrPirtniw » 15 May 2011, 23:15

Yeah, I paid to go see the first one which was bordering on 'ok'. The others have been the metaphorical equivilant of eating raw chicken whilst being hung upside down so that when the inevitable sh!tstorm begins you essentially become a giant sick/poo cocoon. But enough about my weekend...
"Stop your putrid whining you dank tuft of rectal pubic hair."
Currently playing:
MrPirtniw 71

Xbox Live: Tysh0
PSN ID: MrPirtniw

Postby Drusus » 16 May 2011, 00:57

MrPirtniw wrote:Yeah, I paid to go see the first one which was bordering on 'ok'. The others have been the metaphorical equivilant of eating raw chicken whilst being hung upside down so that when the inevitable sh!tstorm begins you essentially become a giant sick/poo cocoon. But enough about my weekend...

Sh!t Poo Cocoon, wasn't Steve Guttenberg in that?
Drusus 59

Postby MrPirtniw » 16 May 2011, 02:03

:lol:
Currently playing:
MrPirtniw 71

Postby ukdruid » 16 May 2011, 02:32

Dont like them then dont go watch them, simple as, obviously alot of people (including myself) enjoy this series.

so sick and tired of people complaining and moaning about nothing, although i guess your lives are so meaningless that you need to, but seriously why does it matter so much to you if they decided to make 50 of this movies?, it doesnt influence the games in anyway, and nobody will force you to watch a single 1.
ukdruid 42

Postby MrPirtniw » 16 May 2011, 03:12

As A fan of Resident Evil I'd love to see a film adaption that was awesome. Maybe that's why I've sat through them (although I've only ever watched each one once). Maybe it's a way for me to self harm? Maybe it's a way to atone for past sins in a previous life? Who knows?
Saying that, I do actually know- because sometimes sh!t films are absolutely hysterical. It pains me to see the Resi series raped so harshly (over and over again), but there's plenty of amusement to be had at the films expense.
Currently playing:
MrPirtniw 71

Postby steve w » 16 May 2011, 10:13

ukdruid wrote:Dont like them then dont go watch them, simple as, obviously alot of people (including myself) enjoy this series.

so sick and tired of people complaining and moaning about nothing, although i guess your lives are so meaningless that you need to, but seriously why does it matter so much to you if they decided to make 50 of this movies?, it doesnt influence the games in anyway, and nobody will force you to watch a single 1.

With you on this love the resident evil movies looking forward to this hopefully weskers in this one, also the 2nd cg resident evil movie is out early next year too.
steve w 57

Postby richomack360 » 19 Jan 2012, 11:57

I had high hopes for the first Resi film - but sadly it was total and utter rubbish. Somehow a plot rich game has been totally ignored in favour of a Milla love fest with her hubby director.....I think someone has been using the franchise as a cash cow to line their own pockets..

Give me a budget and I will make the next RE film, based on RE1 - with (shock) an actual plot that follows the games !
Fanboys of CVG Forums. This is the law. Disperse immediately, or we will use lethal force to clear the area. You have been warned. You now have 20 posts to comply.
richomack360 60
Global Moderator

Xbox Live: richomack360
Steam: richomack360