Dragon Age 2 DLC goes Live, delayed (obviously) on PSN

Your comments on our articles.

Weapons and items available for all classes

BioWare's magicked three Dragon Age 2 class-specific item packs onto Xbox Live, priced at 240 MSP apiece or 400 MSP for the whole caboodle. PSN users will get the same treats once Sony's service emerges from its pit of infamy, priced at $3 each or $4.99 all-in.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Dragon Age 2 DLC goes Live, delayed (obviously) on PSN

Postby budge » 28 Apr 2011, 11:00

I don't really see the point in equipable item/weapons/armour DLC once you've finished the game. They did the same with ME2. Some add on quests would be fine though especially an Awakenings sized expansion.
Los Rojiblancos
budge 67

Re: Dragon Age 2 DLC goes Live, delayed (obviously) on PSN

Postby ukdruid » 28 Apr 2011, 15:31

budge wrote:I don't really see the point in equipable item/weapons/armour DLC once you've finished the game. They did the same with ME2. Some add on quests would be fine though especially an Awakenings sized expansion.

Well you may only play the game once through, but quite alot of us who really enjoy games sometimes like to play them through more than once you know.

Im sure they will do an expansion just like Awakening seeing as it was so popular and successful they'd be crazy not to, but untill then we'll probably see more DLC like these for the time being.
ukdruid 42

Postby solamon77 » 28 Apr 2011, 19:54

They should be working on fixing all the terrible bugs that shipped with this game and not worry about DLC until then. They still haven't released a fix for all the players who's game was screwed up by the Hawke slow-down bug and who don't want to play through the 80 hour campaign again.
solamon77 44

Xbox Live: Solamon77
PSN ID: Solamon77
Steam: Solamon77

Postby divinebeetle » 28 Apr 2011, 20:36

Wow :roll: It will take a bit more than that to make me play DA2 again
divinebeetle 37

Postby PS3UberTool » 30 Apr 2011, 19:05

I'll pass... DLC armour always sucks, and there's little point in downloading these if you're halfway through the game as you'll already have something better.
PS3UberTool 31

Postby GiarcYekrub » 01 May 2011, 11:10

So is there more story? I've stopped my second playthrough cause its feel identical to my 1st playthrough...>
No I don't want to... oh OK then...

Where are all the big decisions that you could make in DA:O, Werewolfs or Elfs, Harrowmont or Bhelen, Mages or Templars, Dragon worshippers, etc... Not to forget the numerous orgin stories. Given I got every achievement in DA:O I struggle to find a reason to play DA2 again... Every single cave looks the same and I have got so bored of Kirkwall I hope whatever DLC comes out for it, it involves going somewhere else and doing something that actually matters
GiarcYekrub 35