Assassin's Creed Brotherhood DLC out now

Your comments on our articles.

The Da Vinci Disappearance hits XBL and PSN

Ubisoft has confirmed that The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC is now available for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood DLC out now

Postby Ellscore » 11 Mar 2011, 13:30

Just got my copy of brotherhood a few days ago and I'm about a third of the way through. I just have to say that in terms of playability and level construction, plus story... well... This game is the nuts beyond belief. I dont think I have ever played a better game in my life. AC1 was good, AC2 was a big improvement and Brotherhood is so much better again. Really cannot praise this game enough. Good work Ubisoft and keep it up.
Ellscore 35

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood DLC out now

Postby The Bossman » 11 Mar 2011, 21:37

Was about damn ready to throw my PC out the window earlier, never seen so many f**king adverts on one game site. Slows your computer down to a halt with multiple tabs open. Anyway, will pick this up later, have been eagerly waiting for some single player DLC for quite a while. Forget the Copernicus DLC, that was free and too short.
The Bossman 47

PSN ID: the_bossman222

Postby IbanezLewis » 12 Mar 2011, 20:28

Bossman - If you're using Firefox install Adblock Plus, it takes away all the adverts.
IbanezLewis 56

Postby The Bossman » 15 Mar 2011, 14:26

IbanezLewis wrote:Bossman - If you're using Firefox install Adblock Plus, it takes away all the adverts.

I've been using that for ages, I'm talking about when I had about 15 tabs open and the flash adverts slowed the PC down to a halt. I block every single one I see.
The Bossman 47

PSN ID: the_bossman222