to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

PES 2011 DLC coming mid-March

Your comments on our articles.

Team lineup updates, new strips and boots

A new batch of PES 2011 DLC will be released in mid-March.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

PES 2011 DLC coming mid-March

Postby h3r3tic666 » 02 Mar 2011, 20:42

Move your A**es !
People=Sh*t
h3r3tic666 29

Steam: Dead2th3world

Re: PES 2011 DLC coming mid-March

Postby Jensonjet » 02 Mar 2011, 22:14

I think a more urgent and pressing matter is the ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE. Some of the decisions Konami made and the outrageous errors that dog the AI require more attention than f*cking boots!

I guess that's our answer on why the AI is so shocking... the developers would rather concentrate of creating new sets of boots than sorting out the actual problems with this game.

I really hate lazy developers who'd rather p*ss about working on pointless stuff and face the real issues. Konami prove year after year that it's now time they created a quality control department – people who actually watch football and will give an honest opinion about how poor a representation PES is in terms of AI.
Jensonjet 47

Postby DavidVM » 02 Mar 2011, 23:31

I concur Jensonjet. I think PES 2011 is the best football engine I've ever seen and I much prefer it to Fifa but the AI of your teammates is astonishingly stupid: strikers stopping dead in their tracks when you're on the break, wingers being in loads of space but insist on standing on a foot offside, keepers punching when they can easily catch it, the list goes on...

It's the most fluid and best controlled football game ever, but christ is it thick.
DavidVM 46

Xbox Live: KillMeOnceMore

Postby shadyMrPatch » 03 Mar 2011, 11:38

'I've got the ball, in space, I'm running up the wing. WHY IN f**ks NAME ARE YOU COMING TO RUN NEXT TO ME YOU t**t

Glad I'm not the only one who suffers this.

2 player co-op sorts it out, but f**k me its irritating.
PSN : <not telling>
shadyMrPatch 44

Postby castrobeat » 03 Mar 2011, 12:22

f**k konami, AI is shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. f**k uuuuuuuuuuuuuu work on AI not boots f**k yall
in pes 9 AI don't cross the ball in box, in pes 10 they cross in the box and in pes 11 they don't cross wtf is wrong with them. seriously am not happy with dat cos i play ML and i do manager the team i don't play myself it makes AI very shitt. pes 12 konami u better don't f**k about
castrobeat 6