to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Christopher Nolan confirms Inception game

Your comments on our articles.

Video Game tie-in already in the works, says movie director

Christopher Nolan has confirmed that he's working in a video game set in the world of his brilliant Leonardo DiCaprio movie, Inception.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Christopher Nolan confirms Inception game

Postby JewJitsu » 01 Dec 2010, 02:34

Hmm it'll be interesting to see how this one plays out. If it's gonna be like the film then count me in as I thought it was amazing. Hopefully Father Christmas will be getting me it on blu-ray this xmas :D
There's a feeling I get when I look to the west

3DS FC: 1349-5196-6131
JewJitsu 43

Xbox Live: BAE101
PSN ID: GreasedUpThaiBoy
Steam: PtePike

Re: Christopher Nolan confirms Inception game

Postby bazz2k » 01 Dec 2010, 02:41

Film was terrible and complicated for the sake of it!!

Don't get me wrong i love things to need thought but this film was spoiled by overly complex themes throughout!!

After all that though i think it has the potential to be a good game!! Look forward to hearing more!
bazz2k 42

PSN ID: QuagmireUK

Postby MattyR95 » 01 Dec 2010, 08:49

It might be good. It's coming out quite a while after the film, so its not being used just to market the film. So they might actually be putting some effort in.
MattyR95 54

Postby altitude2k » 01 Dec 2010, 09:03

bazz2k wrote:Film was terrible and complicated for the sake of it!!

Don't get me wrong i love things to need thought but this film was spoiled by overly complex themes throughout!!

After all that though i think it has the potential to be a good game!! Look forward to hearing more!

It really wasn't that complicated.
altitude2k 64

Xbox Live: aLTiTuDe
PSN ID: altitude2k
Steam: altitude2k

Postby WHERESMYMONKEY » 01 Dec 2010, 09:28

bazz2k wrote:Film was terrible and complicated for the sake of it!!

I thought it was pretty straight forward. It was basically a heist movie. there was quite a few interesting philosophical themes but the film was good because it gave you as much as you wanted to look for.

I think it'd be a bloody good game though. especially if they explore the different genres idea that ran through the dreams in the film.
Comedy. gaming. Lemmings? You do the math www.laserlemming.com
WHERESMYMONKEY 66

Postby StonecoldMC » 01 Dec 2010, 10:23

If Nolan is involved then you know its going to be good.
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 81
Global Moderator

Postby buffig » 01 Dec 2010, 10:29

StonecoldMC wrote:If Nolan is involved then you know its going to be good.

I know I want you to be right.
buffig 61

Postby StonecoldMC » 01 Dec 2010, 10:39

buffig wrote:
StonecoldMC wrote:If Nolan is involved then you know its going to be good.

I know I want you to be right.

I know that you know that you want me to be right and we both know I am :wink: .
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 81
Global Moderator

Postby zombiesinmyhead » 01 Dec 2010, 10:40

Meh, I thought the film was over-blown. Oceans 11 with bendy streets and Leo's crap facial hair.

They should set the game in my dreams, you'd be f*cked in minutes. If the zombies didn't get you the shadows would. The shadows are always there, just behind you. :wink:
"A widespread investigation of funeral homes, morgues, and hospitals has concluded that the unburied dead have been returning to life and seeking human victims. It's hard for us here to be reporting this to you, but it does seem to be a fact."
zombiesinmyhead 46

Postby budge » 01 Dec 2010, 10:52

Interesting. Inception was a good flick but all that dreaming seemed like lot of work just to alter a single man's business decision. :wink:
Los Rojiblancos
budge 66

Postby altitude2k » 01 Dec 2010, 10:52

zombiesinmyhead wrote:Meh, I thought the film was over-blown. Oceans 11 with bendy streets and Leo's crap facial hair.

They should set the game in my dreams, you'd be f*cked in minutes. If the zombies didn't get you the shadows would. The shadows are always there, just behind you. :wink:

Are they backed up by Cliff on the guitar, rather than the other way round? You know, because it's a dream.
altitude2k 64

Postby zombiesinmyhead » 01 Dec 2010, 11:05

altitude2k wrote:
zombiesinmyhead wrote:Meh, I thought the film was over-blown. Oceans 11 with bendy streets and Leo's crap facial hair.

Are they backed up by Cliff on the guitar, rather than the other way round? You know, because it's a dream.

Its just Hank Marvin with that menacing, knowing half smile he always has! Advancing slowly playing the solo from Apache. Get out of my head Hank, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
"A widespread investigation of funeral homes, morgues, and hospitals has concluded that the unburied dead have been returning to life and seeking human victims. It's hard for us here to be reporting this to you, but it does seem to be a fact."
zombiesinmyhead 46

Postby altitude2k » 01 Dec 2010, 11:11

zombiesinmyhead wrote:Its just Hank Marvin with that menacing, knowing half smile he always has! Advancing slowly playing the solo from Apache. Get out of my head Hank, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Natch.
altitude2k 64

Postby Triffic » 01 Dec 2010, 11:12

I really, really enjoyed Inception. Thought it was the cat's pyjamas.

The story is flawed though: http://dimpost.files.wordpress.com/2010 ... eption.jpg
Triffic 37

Postby altitude2k » 01 Dec 2010, 11:54

Triffic wrote:I really, really enjoyed Inception. Thought it was the cat's pyjamas.

The story is flawed though: http://dimpost.files.wordpress.com/2010 ... eption.jpg

That's brilliant :lol:
altitude2k 64

Next