Twisted Pixel's Comic Jumper trailer

Your comments on our articles.

Crash! Bang! Wallop! Trailer!

A trailer for the next game from Twisted Pixel, Comic Jumper has been released.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Twisted Pixel's Comic Jumper trailer

Postby StonecoldMC » 18 Jun 2010, 13:40

Looks great. I thought Splosion Man was a real little cracker of a downloadable Game, so ill deffo be giving this one a go.

Is this part of the Summer of Games titles?
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 82
Global Moderator

Postby CrispyLog » 18 Jun 2010, 14:44

Splosion man was crackin and is now half price so pick it up if you don't have it! This game looks even better, but the only problem is the ridiculous amount of variety in it for a single arcade game! I'm just a bit worried that large parts of it will feel a bit weak and unpolished.

Stonecold I don't think it's part of the summer of arcade. There was a video of all the games coming out for it on gametrailers and I'm pretty sure comic jumper wasn't there.
Genius behind Niptendo (TM pending)

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
CrispyLog 76

Xbox Live: SlowBurn87
PSN ID: CrispinLog
xFire: CrispyLog

Postby funkymonkey18 » 18 Jun 2010, 15:07

This does look very good, and 2 new Splosion Man levels is a nice bonus. I think I'm gonna be shelling out for a lot of MS points over the next few months!
funkymonkey18 51

Postby WHERESMYMONKEY » 18 Jun 2010, 16:02

That looks bloody brilliant. Loved Splosion man to assorted ham shaped bits.

Anyone know if the Maw is any good , i thought the trial was fun but never got the rest of it.
Comedy. gaming. Lemmings? You do the math www.laserlemming.com
WHERESMYMONKEY 66

netetrader

Postby jianmei72 » 19 Jun 2010, 02:08

welcome to: http://www.netetrader.com

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada,****, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

http://www.netetrader.com

jordan shoes $32

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30
jianmei72 3

Postby paulhudd » 19 Jun 2010, 11:55

@ wheresmymonkey

The Maw is brilliant, the more he eats the bigger he gets! He also has a kirby-esque metabolism where certain things he eats, he takes on some of their powers, aiding you to your goal. It is very simple and mindless funso is great for kids too but it's the funny expressions Maw gives you and the way he behaves which make it very memorable. After Maws personality and splosion man's "Get to the chopper!" and Donut song, I will invest in EVERY Twisted Pixel game from now on! Gaming gems!

Xbox Live: myspacePAULHUDD
PSN ID: Phudd
Wii Code: some long number