to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Your comments on our articles.

What do Konami's promises of 'total freedom' really mean?

Uncertainty. That's the bittersweet magic of football, and why Pro Evo 2011 is the most tantalising, but hard-to-assess, entry in the series' recent history, based on several hours play. Our hands-on time left an air of uncertainty - but one tinged with optimism - and the nagging belief that this might be the year Pro Evo gets back on track.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Postby sweatyBallacks » 17 Jun 2010, 17:29

I've got PES 2010 on the way in the post from Ebay. After all this World Cup euphoria, it had to be done.

I will finally be able to cast my expert eye over the game, and judge it against FIFA 10.

I've just missed the bombastic shooting of PES, that FIFA still needs to work on. Plus I hate controlling the player using the analogue stick. D-Pad is the only way.
sweatyBallacks 45

Postby CDOG » 18 Jun 2010, 13:55

@sweatyballacks

Don't get too attached to that D-Pad. Think you'd need more than 16 directions for 360 degreeS....

But snidey comments aside the connection between the ball and player has always been better in Pro Evo and still is.
CDOG 9

Postby backcue » 20 Jun 2010, 11:22

Agree with Sweaty... I'm a D-Pad guy all the way. FIFA World Cup was balls IMO. Players change direction like a submarine doing a 3 point turn and passes never went to the guy I wanted.
Looks like I'm returning to Pro this year.
(ONLINE MASTER LEAGUE :shock:)
backcue 39

Xbox Live: H0B0h1LL
PSN ID: HoboHill
Steam: HoboHill

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Postby pes2011update » 05 Apr 2011, 12:29

http://www.proevolutionsoccer2011.co.uk - A great enhancement to PES 2011 is an option file that upgrades your copy of the game to include correct player, stadium, team and competition names. It also has official licences, logos, team shirts & more
pes2011update 1
New user