Ghost Recon gameplay video, screenshots released

Your comments on our articles.

E3 demonstration makes its way onto the net

Ubisoft's released screenshots and a gameplay video for its future-proof FPS Ghost Recon Future Soldier.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Ghost Recon gameplay video, screenshots released

Postby SAeN » 15 Jun 2010, 17:00

It looks way to scripted. I don't have high hopes for it...
!!SCOTLAND!!
Admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter-accusations!!

Shut up about Alan wake!
------
xfire: thievingpigeon
Gamertag: thieving pigeon
Steam: SAeNLESS
WoW: Server: Steamwheedle Cartel- Name: Hedyt
SAeN 54

Postby NEOnburN9 » 15 Jun 2010, 17:11

It looks like the stealthiest FPS ever:

Shame it's 3rd person though :?
NEOnburN9 50

Postby Sleepaphobic » 15 Jun 2010, 17:23

Awesome! Silencers that make guns inaudible again. I'd really like to see where all these shooters get their tech inspiration from.

I personally hate how it switches to 1st person when popping from cover (hopefully this can change) and wtf is with the damn cover movement and being able to absorb bullets? Every goddamn ubi game is getting more and more stupid.
Some cheerleader at school or hot secretary at the office may not think you are cool but let’s be real, those very same bitches don’t love bacon and still use IE to explore the web.
Sleepaphobic 52

Xbox Live: Sleepaphobic
PSN ID: Sleepaphobic
Steam: Sleepaphobic

Postby NEOnburN9 » 16 Jun 2010, 15:15

Sleepaphobic wrote:Awesome! Silencers that make guns inaudible again. I'd really like to see where all these shooters get their tech inspiration from.

I personally hate how it switches to 1st person when popping from cover (hopefully this can change) and wtf is with the damn cover movement and being able to absorb bullets? Every goddamn ubi game is getting more and more stupid.

Yeah that was kinda of b*****ks at the end with that armoured vehicle pummeling the two soldiers with unrelentless firepower but they seemed unaffected by it.
Hate how UBISOFT have turned 3 very hardcore games franchises (Ghost, rainbow and Splinter)into accesible noob bullshit.
Hard to argue when the games they produce look amazing but these are not the same format they originally were...realistic!
NEOnburN9 50