to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Ubisoft beats Nintendo to first pulse-sensing 'game'

Your comments on our articles.

Reveals 'Innergy' software at E3 conference

From real-life laser tag to psychotherapy. Ubisoft has just revealed 'Innergy', a new piece of software that makes use of a finger sensor.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Ubisoft beats Nintendo to first pulse-sensing 'game'

Postby Focker420 » 15 Jun 2010, 02:51

I thought it was actually very innovative. Yes its boring to watch, but I was timing my breathing along with it and it was very relaxing. I felt very good after the demo and watching the animation throughout made it all the more relaxing. No I would never buy this but it was an interesting way to use the tech and left me impressed.
Focker420 46

PSN ID: Focker420

Postby KippDynamite » 15 Jun 2010, 03:33

Maybe I just don't get the concept, but who buys video game consoles, peripherals, games, etc. to fall asleep?
KippDynamite 49

PSN ID: KippDynamite

Postby Domin666 » 15 Jun 2010, 06:43

Game on give me a horror game with heart rate,push me to the limit FLATLINE wicked die for real game chill shoot some zombies. :lol:
Domin666 45

Re: Ubisoft beats Nintendo to first pulse-sensing 'game'

Postby kimoak » 15 Jun 2010, 09:14

Focker420 wrote:I thought it was actually very innovative. Yes its boring to watch, but I was timing my breathing along with it and it was very relaxing. I felt very good after the demo and watching the animation throughout made it all the more relaxing. No I would never buy this but it was an interesting way to use the tech and left me impressed.

Sounds like a useful tool to use. everyone could do with some proper relaxation time. Especially how hectic life can get. Blasting away at a fps to get out aggression at the end of the day is great. Having some quiet time to relax and wind down and meditate is also very useful. Sounds like a good aid to that.
Optimus Prime: I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.
Megatron: Which one is it?
Optimus Prime: It's the one that says Bad motherf**ker
kimoak 57

Postby sparkysteve » 15 Jun 2010, 11:40

I don't think you could sleep to it. It's a Ubisoft game, it'll be crashing every five minutes. Or have a bug which means you can't complete the game.

Nor would it ever be patched.
sparkysteve 31

Postby MPH » 15 Jun 2010, 13:06

CVG wrote:We wonder if it'll have online multiplayer. 256-player breath-offs.

Don't you mean breathe-offs? What? Don't get in a huff about it...

*sniggers*
MPH 53