to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

E3 2010: F.E.A.R 3 gameplay trailer

Your comments on our articles.

Warner Bros. Interactive unleashes its spooky shooter

E3's not until next week but Warner Bros. Interactive's not waiting about. Here's a trailer for F.E.A.R 3 (or F.3.A.R, if you like) showing off plenty of gameplay.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

E3 2010: F.E.A.R 3 gameplay trailer

Postby jamie1 » 08 Jun 2010, 00:36

So they claim this is the scariest game we will ever play, The only scary thing about this game is whether there going to f*ck this up or not, This trailer made no effort in portraying any of the tension and scares that is found in the previous games.
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
jamie1 45

Postby The_KFD_Case » 08 Jun 2010, 01:24

Ok, so this clip didn't strike me as being particularly scary, however it does look bloody brilliant IMO. Barring some Ubisoft-style DRM I will be purchasing F.3.A.R sooner or later (later if it comes with the same mandatory online registration DRM that F.E.A.R 2 used - the price should drop fairly quickly within a few months).
"Unfounded optimism is no worse than relentless pessimism."
The_KFD_Case 65

Postby JammyJames » 08 Jun 2010, 07:50

Doesn't look very scary.
JammyJames 44

PSN ID: BIGJ99

Postby shellster2 » 08 Jun 2010, 09:21

i'm playing through fear2 at the moment and there were a couple of points last night that scared the sh!t out of me.

the trailer for v3 wasn't that brilliant though, but i'll wait for reviews before purchasing.
Loving LCFC's surge to the top.
shellster2 68

Xbox Live: scootoss
PSN ID: scootoss
Wii Code: wiiu - scootoss
Steam: scootoss