to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Alan Wake

Your comments on our articles.

CVG asks developer Remedy all about its psychological thriller...

Alan Wake is one of Xbox 360's most anticipated exclusives of the year - and one of the most notoriously postponed titles in the industry's history.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Alan Wake

Postby Focker420 » 04 Mar 2010, 21:36

I hope the mailbox chews his hand off and takes that flashlight with it.
Focker420 46

PSN ID: Focker420

Postby Hi im » 04 Mar 2010, 21:51

Hey Focker, i read your comments in the "xbox will outsell ps3 this year greenberg"" and it seems you are in insistent on condeming one group of people because of their beliefs or no reason whatsoever.
i no a guy who did that waht was his name... Adolf...somethingoranother.

bet your just jealous because this isnt on ps3 you F***!!!

great game, cant wait

looks like remedy know what their doing

may the best console win
Hi im 18

Re: Alan Wake

Postby StonecoldMC » 04 Mar 2010, 21:57

Focker420 wrote:I hope the mailbox chews his hand off and takes that flashlight with it.

:?

I dont understand what you mean?

Anyhoo's, I must have easily read about 20 Previews of the Game so far and I just cant wait!! I get the feeling that although im already very impressed by what Remedy have shown so far, i think there going to have quite a few surprises for us when the Game is finally released.

In a few months time, im going to be able to stop talking about Alan Wake finally being released and I can start talking about when the next installment is due :wink: :lol: .
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 80
Global Moderator

Postby TheCrimsonFenix » 04 Mar 2010, 22:08

Don't make this into yet another article crammed with xbox vs ps3 debates, jesus...

I was hoping this would have stuck to the semi-sandbox style that it had when the trailer was shown at around the 360's launch, hopefully the feel isn't lost that it gave from that trailer. I have a feeling this is going to be pretty linear, I hope I'm wrong.
Hatspank

Has the hots for: Several friends, that quiet brunette down the street, Kai from Heavenly Sword, sonic_uk, Multiplayerking, Doug, and probably your sister and/or mother.
TheCrimsonFenix 70

PSN ID: Crimson-Phoenixx

Postby StonecoldMC » 04 Mar 2010, 22:19

TheCrimsonFenix wrote:Don't make this into yet another article crammed with xbox vs ps3 debates, jesus...

I was hoping this would have stuck to the semi-sandbox style that it had when the trailer was shown at around the 360's launch, hopefully the feel isn't lost that it gave from that trailer. I have a feeling this is going to be pretty linear, I hope I'm wrong.

As ive been followinge since 2005, I know most of the itterations that Remedy have tried to get the right formula for Alan Wake.

If they took the sandbox approach (a la GTA) then the suspense or thrilling atmosphere that Remedy were going for would have been lost.

It's going to be a story driven Game with exploration parts to it as well. Thatll do for me!!
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 80
Global Moderator

Postby Focker420 » 04 Mar 2010, 22:46

Hey Focker, i read your comments in the "xbox will outsell ps3 this year greenberg"" and it seems you are in insistent on condeming one group of people because of their beliefs or no reason whatsoever. i no a guy who did that waht was his name...Adolf...somethingoranother.

First off, jealous?? why?? this guy runs around with a flashlight, i've just gotta play it. they haven't showed ANYTHING that would make me want to buy this.

Secondly aside from him murdering thousands of people, I completely agree w/ trying to maintain a pure bloodline and not contaminate it. Theres nothing wrong with that but murdering thousands wasn't the way to go about it. He just hated jews specifically.

The mailbox thing was a joke because in the article it talked about non-living objects becoming evil. I wasn't condemning the game, the game might be good, it was just focused toward the primary object in the game. his flashlight.
Focker420 46

PSN ID: Focker420

Postby Ryo_Hazuki4 » 05 Mar 2010, 03:29

Focker420 wrote:
Hey Focker, i read your comments in the "xbox will outsell ps3 this year greenberg"" and it seems you are in insistent on condeming one group of people because of their beliefs or no reason whatsoever. i no a guy who did that waht was his name...Adolf...somethingoranother.

First off, jealous?? why?? this guy runs around with a flashlight, i've just gotta play it. they haven't showed ANYTHING that would make me want to buy this.

Secondly aside from him murdering thousands of people, I completely agree w/ trying to maintain a pure bloodline and not contaminate it. Theres nothing wrong with that but murdering thousands wasn't the way to go about it. He just hated jews specifically.

It was millions, not thousands
Sega, why have you forsaken me???
Ryo_Hazuki4 53

Postby Hi im » 05 Mar 2010, 08:19

Ryo_Hazuki4 wrote:
Focker420 wrote:

It was millions, not thousands

You agree with mantaining a pure blodline...WTF!
So you want every single, Jew, Black (and it is NOT rascist to say black dont post ur PC shite) ,gay, autist and everyone else who had "wrong" bodys or beliefs to be "disposed"of?

im Aryan and i think Hitler gave us a badname now we have all those "2 blonds walked in to a pub" jokes

this game looks set to beat RDE and silent hill to the horror crown

im not getting it but i damn hope whoever plays it hasa good time
Hi im 18

Postby TykerD3 » 05 Mar 2010, 09:37

Good speech 'I am?'. I am really looking forward to this. I hope it has a great storyline, lots to do during the day section of the cycle, and it does not play like Alone in the Dark..I have the SE on pre order and am excited to an almost perverse level. I will not mind buying DLC for this, if the story grips me and it plays well.
I wish more companies would give free DLC, like Bio Ware for the amazing xbox exclusive Mass Effect 2. Happy gaming all!
gamertag: Knifey McStab
Xbox Live Tag: Knifey McStab
Blowing Goats since 1978
TykerD3 54

Xbox Live: SteampunkZomb1e