to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Tekken 6 Heihachi Mishima voice actor dead

Your comments on our articles.

Police investigate suicide

Heihachi Mishima voice actor, Daisuke Gouri, is reported to have died this weekend in Tokyo. He was found bloodstained, wandering the streets before collapsing. He was 57 years old.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Tekken 6 Heihachi Mishima voice actor dead

Postby glennerzzz » 18 Jan 2010, 21:25

:shock:

:cry:
glennerzzz 35

Xbox Live: Glennerz
PSN ID: Glennerzzz
Steam: Glennerz

Postby slick loose » 18 Jan 2010, 21:37

I know this may sound a little mean but I cared more for this guy than that peado Micheal Jackson...

R.I.P, You will be missed by many.
slick loose 68

PSN ID: slickloose

Postby ricflair » 18 Jan 2010, 22:12

Miss him all you want, but that "peado" (sic) comment is just so f**king stupid. Grow up.
ricflair 77

Xbox Live: Ric Flair78
PSN ID: RicFlair78
Steam: RicFlair78
Battle.net: Wii U: RicFlair

Postby Joeasis » 18 Jan 2010, 22:49

I agree that that comment is more than stupid, I for one didn't know who this man was, R.I.P regardless.
Joeasis 25

Postby Blumiere » 18 Jan 2010, 23:03

Aww man, Hercule's dead, now that's a shame.
Elites don't use Helicopters.
Blumiere 49

PSN ID: JudgeTesla

Postby slick loose » 18 Jan 2010, 23:07

im sorry, thought for a minute i was entitled to my own opinion, silly me. I think he touched kids, its not like im just picking this out of thin air, he made good music, doesnt stop him from being a bad man/plastic figure...now that was childish.
slick loose 68

Postby fanpages » 18 Jan 2010, 23:19

Michael Jackson made some great music... on the other gloved-hand I've no idea who "Micheal Jackson" is or was.

Daisuke Gōri also dubbed the voices of some of my favourite cartoon characters (for his domestic market)...

Bruce the Great White Shark from "Finding Nemo", Dim the Rhino Beetle from "A Bug's Life" and, most notably (for me), Yosemite Sam.

T-T-T-That's put an end to my hope of a future release of "Death by Degrees 2".

BFN,

fp.
fanpages 34

Postby KesMonkey » 19 Jan 2010, 01:58

slick loose wrote:im sorry, thought for a minute i was entitled to my own opinion, silly me.

Of course you are entitled to your own opinion. That doesn't mean you're not a dick for expressing it here in a completely unrelated article though.
KesMonkey 62

Postby slick loose » 19 Jan 2010, 02:24

That doesn't mean you're not a dick for expressing it here in a completely unrelated article though.

HA! that happens all the time on this website,there will be an innocent article and than out of no where there will be a War between people with PS3's and people with 360's.

I didn't realise there was such a strong MJ fanbase on here...each to there own I suppose.

As for the "dick" comment, that's not very nice. That hurt my feelings :cry:
slick loose 68

Postby dorian2011 » 19 Jan 2010, 03:13

wow slickloose you are a shining example of the ps3 community :) michael jackson is a legend, and back on topic what a shame :( he had a great voice brought real emotion to the charecters he voiced
dorian2011 47

Xbox Live: Davitar1990
PSN ID: Daizu2011

Postby slick loose » 19 Jan 2010, 04:16

wow slickloose you are a shining example of the ps3 community

Whats that gotta do with anything...oh thats right, any excuse to dis on the ps3...just proving my point there though arn't ya?

Well this will be my last comment on the subject as this is just turning into insults.

I apologise if I insulted anyone, but it wasn't like i was dissing your dad or summin. All I was saying was that Daisuke Gouri's death meant more to me than MJ's death, cos despite the music he made, would you HONESTLY let your kids stay at his house over night...if your answer is yes, you shouldn't be allowed kids.

But you know, I could care less how you feel, touching kids the way he did, imo is evil.

Oh and being told to grow up, by someone with a wrestling name...pfffft. :lol:
slick loose 68

Postby kimoak » 19 Jan 2010, 10:48

If it is suicide... What an arse. :(
Optimus Prime: I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.
Megatron: Which one is it?
Optimus Prime: It's the one that says Bad motherf**ker
kimoak 57

Postby evilvodkaman » 19 Jan 2010, 10:57

I reckon they want to be asking that Jin Kazuma a couple of questions he always seemed to be holding a grudge........come on you were all thinking it !!!!
evilvodkaman 35

Postby Black Mantis » 19 Jan 2010, 11:11

slick loose wrote:

Whats that gotta do with anything...oh thats right, any excuse to dis on the ps3...just proving my point there though arn't ya?

Well this will be my last comment on the subject as this is just turning into insults.

I apologise if I insulted anyone, but it wasn't like i was dissing your dad or summin. All I was saying was that Daisuke Gouri's death meant more to me than MJ's death, cos despite the music he made, would you HONESTLY let your kids stay at his house over night...if your answer is yes, you shouldn't be allowed kids.

But you know, I could care less how you feel, touching kids the way he did, imo is evil.

You talk as if you have 100% proof he did these things, when in reality you don't. Provide links if you do, if not, you shouldn't post such statements.
Black Mantis 67

Postby ukdruid » 19 Jan 2010, 13:44

slick loose wrote:

First of all he never dissed the PS3 he said the PS3 community which by all accounts is full of immature children is such a shinning example to which your proof of it.

As for your so called god given right to call MJ a pedo, well show me the proof he really was and ill back you up, but just because the media says he was doesnt make it the truth, coming to the conclusion about someone purely based on the media just shows how narrowminded you are.

As for the guy who died, i never really played any of the games he was in except MGS and DOA, but its always sad to hear someones died.
ukdruid 42

Next