to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Over Eating.

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: Over Eating.

Postby DanteMayCry » 05 Feb 2013, 11:41

I'm 6'3 and I weigh 182 pounds. I calculated my BMI and safe to say my BMI is normal.
DanteMayCry 8

Postby FishyGinger » 05 Feb 2013, 11:52

I'm 5ft 12", my liver costs 420 pounds and I'd quite like a BMW.
Some say he's half man, half fish. Others say its more of a 70/30 split. Whatever the percentage, he's one fishy bastard.
FishyGinger 66

Postby spaceman_DOUG » 05 Feb 2013, 12:02

I'm a BMW, I don't eat any liver, and I'd quite like 420 pounds.
     Last.fm | Raptr | NationStates | Twitter

As with sonar, the big problem with detection is interpreting the returning signals.
spaceman_DOUG 69

PSN ID: spacemanDOUG
Steam: spacemanDOUG

Postby Multiplayerking » 05 Feb 2013, 19:12

Weird how everyone is so much taller on the internet.
Hey
Multiplayerking 67

PSN ID: gta-hellraiser61

Postby Bambis Dad » 05 Feb 2013, 19:51

Multiplayerking wrote:Weird how everyone is so much taller on the internet.

I'm really 3' 6", which is tall for a hobbit.
Childhood pictures redeem, clean and so serene
See myself without ruining lines
Whole days throwing sticks into streams

I have crawled so far sideways
I recognise dim traces of creation
Bambis Dad 52

Postby flyfletch » 05 Feb 2013, 20:03

Does anyone know how to deactivate a ps3 from your account?? Bear in mind in dont physically have the other PS3. Now my PS plus is telling me i need to deactivate one ffs!!!
Go ahead and add me on PS3, 360 & Wii U, please note! Weirdo's will be blocked immediately :)
flyfletch 68

Xbox Live: Flyfletch
PSN ID: FlyFletch
Wii Code: Wii U code Fletch76
Steam: Flyfletch1976

Postby Bambis Dad » 05 Feb 2013, 20:12

flyfletch wrote:Does anyone know how to deactivate a ps3 from your account?? Bear in mind in dont physically have the other PS3. Now my PS plus is telling me i need to deactivate one ffs!!!

Slightly off topic there Fly. You can log into the Sony website and deactivate any machines your account is registered on.
Childhood pictures redeem, clean and so serene
See myself without ruining lines
Whole days throwing sticks into streams

I have crawled so far sideways
I recognise dim traces of creation
Bambis Dad 52

Postby rbt2 » 05 Feb 2013, 20:17

flyfletch wrote:Does anyone know how to deactivate a ps3 from your account?? Bear in mind in dont physically have the other PS3. Now my PS plus is telling me i need to deactivate one ffs!!!

I will tell you on the proviso that you tell me how tall you are and your weight.
Your bank account details would also be a plus.
Seeing mpk talk about height, my mate who moved to Staplecross with his 2 pugs and wife has been telling me for ages that I am not 6 feet tall. He reckoned I was an inch less at best and that he was 6feet beeing a couple of inches taller than me.
I told him that he was wrong and not to be such a stoopid c**t naturally but he still wouldn't accept it.
It was only when I finally had to go to our local GP about 18 months ago, a urinary infection I believe, that I had to sign up for this doctor and therefore had to have blood tests, give urine samples, blood pressure etc. Now for me, that took a lot cos I have a fear of doctors. Especially the Shipman variety. What with me being old and suchlike.
Seriously though, I have a condition called 'white coat syndrome'...... unnatural fear of doctors....google it cos It's true.
Anyhoo, along with weighing me the nurse had to measure me and it turned out I was 1.83m tall which is 6 foot in english.
I actually got her to write this down and sign it so I could show my mate.
6 foot tall and proud but very scared of doctors so a bit of a little cissy girl really.
Still, a little cissy 6 foot tall girl!
The End.
rbt2 76

PSN ID: rbteagle

Postby flyfletch » 05 Feb 2013, 20:22

Bambis Dad wrote:

Slightly off topic there Fly. You can log into the Sony website and deactivate any machines your account is registered on.

It was Bambi, but i was panic stricken lol All sorted now by a lovely girl at Sony, Thank f**k!! Sorry for ruining the topic people!! :)

Oh and by the way, you cant do it online where it shows the systems, there is a new bit on the website which was why i couldnt find it! :?
Last edited by flyfletch on 05 Feb 2013, 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
Go ahead and add me on PS3, 360 & Wii U, please note! Weirdo's will be blocked immediately :)
flyfletch 68

Postby flyfletch » 05 Feb 2013, 20:23

rbt2 wrote:

I will tell you on the proviso that you tell me how tall you are and your weight.
Your bank account details would also be a plus.
Seeing mpk talk about height, my mate who moved to Staplecross with his 2 pugs and wife has been telling me for ages that I am not 6 feet tall. He reckoned I was an inch less at best and that he was 6feet beeing a couple of inches taller than me.
I told him that he was wrong and not to be such a stoopid c**t naturally but he still wouldn't accept it.
It was only when I finally had to go to our local GP about 18 months ago, a urinary infection I believe, that I had to sign up for this doctor and therefore had to have blood tests, give urine samples, blood pressure etc. Now for me, that took a lot cos I have a fear of doctors. Especially the Shipman variety. What with me being old and suchlike.
Seriously though, I have a condition called 'white coat syndrome'...... unnatural fear of doctors....google it cos It's true.
Anyhoo, along with weighing me the nurse had to measure me and it turned out I was 1.83m tall which is 6 foot in english.
I actually got her to write this down and sign it so I could show my mate.
6 foot tall and proud but very scared of doctors so a bit of a little cissy girl really.
Still, a little cissy 6 foot tall girl!
The End.

A lovely girl from Sony came to the rescue and thankfully saved me from having to cave in to your demands! Sorry!! :)
flyfletch 68

Postby El Mag » 05 Feb 2013, 21:25

To bring it back on topic, nearly, I haven't had my bins emptied today because this morning the bin men found an old bloke dead in his front garden across from my mums and had to clock off early. f**king horrible way to go that innit.
Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
El Mag 67

Xbox Live: El Maggio
PSN ID: ElMagnifico83

Postby flyfletch » 05 Feb 2013, 21:28

El Mag wrote:To bring it back on topic, nearly, I haven't had my bins emptied today because this morning the bin men found an old bloke dead in his front garden across from my mums and had to clock off early. f**king horrible way to go that innit.

Bloody hell, not good. Terrible way to go..
flyfletch 68

Postby rbt2 » 05 Feb 2013, 21:35

It wasn't 'Bin' Laden was it, Magnifico?
If it wasn't and this was a true story of yours then my deepest apologies.
Was he in the recycling bin or the ordinary one?
Anyways, rip.....rest in public waste ground....hold up...that would be ripwg.

Sincerely, heartfelt apologies.
rbt2 76

Postby El Mag » 05 Feb 2013, 21:50

What you saying sorry to me for? I can just throw the rubbish on next doors back garden like I usually do.

T'is true though. The old bloke liked a drink so it looks like he was out last night, didn't manage to get inside due to being tipsy, then spent all night outside and the cold got him.

And it's on topic because I've got an empty Goodfellas pizza box in me bin.
Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
El Mag 67

Xbox Live: El Maggio
PSN ID: ElMagnifico83

Postby rbt2 » 05 Feb 2013, 21:57

I only apologised, Magnifico because he was obviously Northern and therefore drunk and poor and cold due to not being able to afford to put enough money on the gas card after buying White Lightning and therefore a relative.
Sherlock Holmes?
I've s**t him!
rbt2 76

PreviousNext