to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Last thing you bought and rating

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby slick loose » 02 Feb 2013, 14:29

SPAM!
:lol:
slick loose 68

PSN ID: slickloose

Postby flyfletch » 02 Feb 2013, 14:32

slick loose wrote:SPAM!
:lol:

You know what, i thought that after i posted it and nearly deleted it lol Just trying help out the community with a great offer lol :)
flyfletch 71

Postby flash501 » 02 Feb 2013, 15:59

Whilst we are talking about phones, I got meself a Samsung Galaxy S III on upgrade the other day. It's some bit of kit!! I'm having to use it sparingly though until the case and screen protectors I ordered arrive. They better come Monday!
flash501 79

PSN ID: flash501

Postby dwhlufc » 02 Feb 2013, 16:02

Just looked at that Sony Xperia Z. Very nice and those headphones look mint. My upgrade is due next month so I might opt for that.
dwhlufc 75

Postby Reegeee » 02 Feb 2013, 16:15

flash501 wrote:Whilst we are talking about phones, I got meself a Samsung Galaxy S III on upgrade the other day. It's some bit of kit!! I'm having to use it sparingly though until the case and screen protectors I ordered arrive. They better come Monday!

Tell me more mate, I get an upgrade in just less than a month and that's right on my radar is that little beauty. Was thinking about getting a windows phone though.
Reegeee 73

Xbox Live: reegeee
PSN ID: reegeee
Steam: reegeee

Postby flyfletch » 02 Feb 2013, 16:25

dwhlufc wrote:Just looked at that Sony Xperia Z. Very nice and those headphones look mint. My upgrade is due next month so I might opt for that.

I like the fact that its water proof, though i couldnt make myself submerge it in a jug of water like they do in the adverts, i would s**t myself lol
flyfletch 71

Postby flash501 » 02 Feb 2013, 16:35

Reegeee wrote:
flash501 wrote:Whilst we are talking about phones, I got meself a Samsung Galaxy S III on upgrade the other day. It's some bit of kit!! I'm having to use it sparingly though until the case and screen protectors I ordered arrive. They better come Monday!

Tell me more mate, I get an upgrade in just less than a month and that's right on my radar is that little beauty. Was thinking about getting a windows phone though.

I'm literally only using it for texts and calls at the moment so I can't tell you a whole lot, reeg, but what I will say is that, if there's a phone out there with a better screen, both in terms of responsiveness and the colours and detail it can produce, I'd be very surprised. It's enormous too! The screen on its own is about the same size as my iPod touch. If you get one, you won't regret it!
flash501 79

Postby flyfletch » 02 Feb 2013, 16:52

Reegeee wrote:

I can vouch for it, its an amazing piece of kit! I have one as we speak, been using it from it was released. I only got the Xperia because the S4 isnt out yet.

Its a VERY fast phone, i cant remember the last time i ever had a problem running anything on it, the only thing i would say is the S4 will be released in May or June it might be worth waiting for it.
flyfletch 71

Postby dwhlufc » 02 Feb 2013, 20:42

What the f**k is a windows phone?

This is confusing! :lol:
dwhlufc 75

Postby flash501 » 02 Feb 2013, 20:45

Exactly what it says on the tin. A phone that runs Windows.
flash501 79

Postby El Mag » 02 Feb 2013, 21:00

I've got a Windows phone, a Nokia Lumia. It's a bit restrictive after going to it from an HTC Android. I had to download Zune onto my laptop and hook the phone up every time I want songs or pictures or owt on because it won't let you Bluetooth them.
Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
El Mag 68

Xbox Live: El Maggio
PSN ID: ElMagnifico83

Postby dwhlufc » 02 Feb 2013, 21:49

This should probably have a separate thread.

Quick question. I've mainly been with apple as I had an iPod when they first launched so I've got a pretty big library of music and a few digital movies. Thing is, can I somehow transfer my iTunes library to something else on my laptop (media player I think its called)? And will it matter if I buy the Sony Xperia or Samsung which media player I transfer them to?
dwhlufc 75

Postby DAEDALUS79 » 02 Feb 2013, 21:52

dwhlufc wrote:This should probably have a separate thread.

Quick question. I've mainly been with apple as I had an iPod when they first launched so I've got a pretty big library of music and a few digital movies. Thing is, can I somehow transfer my iTunes library to something else on my laptop (media player I think its called)? And will it matter if I buy the Sony Xperia or Samsung which media player I transfer them to?

Depends. Do you download music using iTunes or other means? iTunes is restricted media and only plays on certain devices. If you import music to iTunes using CD/Illegal downloads/legal downloads from various sites, they will be saved in your general music folder and can be imported to another player easily
PC gamers are isolated social degenerate peados -Reegee
DAEDALUS79 74

Xbox Live: Daedy79
PSN ID: macby19

Postby slick loose » 02 Feb 2013, 23:31

No idea...this?
slick loose 68

PSN ID: slickloose

Postby dwhlufc » 03 Feb 2013, 00:47

I've imported CDs into my iTunes library but I've also bought quite a lot of music through the iTunes Store aswell. Is it not possible to copy it all to a USB and then transfer it back to my laptop afterwards?
dwhlufc 75

PreviousNext