A closer look at the Pokemon X and Y legendaries, Xerneas an

Your comments on our articles.

Here's what we know so far about the two legendary Pokémon that will feature in Pokémon X and Y, the upcoming 3DS titles.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

A closer look at the Pokemon X and Y legendaries, Xerneas an

Postby Puppetbasher » 09 Jan 2013, 16:38

I haven't seen enough of both legendary pokemon to make a final decision, but from what I've seen Xerneas looks like the better of the two. I'll have to wait to see what Yveltal actually looks like before I make a full decision.
Puppetbasher 30

Xbox Live: Monkeypostman
PSN ID: Puppetbasher
Steam: SsG| Vanguard

Re: A closer look at the Pokemon X and Y legendaries, Xernea

Postby Laterose » 09 Jan 2013, 17:03

Don't even go there with the gender stereotypes. XD I'm female and I immediately preferred Yveltal, if only for the design. Though X and Y are likely referring to chromosomes, I also think it's a double-play on the dimensional axes, XYZ. Clever, given that this is the Pokemon franchise's first 3D main adventure. It's highly likely that sometime down the line, we'll get a third installment titled "Pokemon Z."
Laterose 2
New user

Postby Balladeer » 09 Jan 2013, 17:12

Male Xerneas fan here to raise my eyebrow at your judgementalism. Although it does look like it would fall over in a strong breeze. Also, for any Ghibli fans out there:

ImageImage
Balladeer 78

Postby MattyR95 » 10 Jan 2013, 08:28

Now chromosomes have been mentioned, I now have to get Y (should I get a 3DS for it).
MattyR95 55