to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

A closer look at the Pokemon X and Y legendaries, Xerneas an

Your comments on our articles.

Here's what we know so far about the two legendary Pokémon that will feature in Pokémon X and Y, the upcoming 3DS titles.... read more

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

A closer look at the Pokemon X and Y legendaries, Xerneas an

Postby Puppetbasher » 09 Jan 2013, 16:38

I haven't seen enough of both legendary pokemon to make a final decision, but from what I've seen Xerneas looks like the better of the two. I'll have to wait to see what Yveltal actually looks like before I make a full decision.
Puppetbasher 30

Xbox Live: Monkeypostman
PSN ID: Puppetbasher
Steam: SsG| Vanguard

Re: A closer look at the Pokemon X and Y legendaries, Xernea

Postby Laterose » 09 Jan 2013, 17:03

Don't even go there with the gender stereotypes. XD I'm female and I immediately preferred Yveltal, if only for the design. Though X and Y are likely referring to chromosomes, I also think it's a double-play on the dimensional axes, XYZ. Clever, given that this is the Pokemon franchise's first 3D main adventure. It's highly likely that sometime down the line, we'll get a third installment titled "Pokemon Z."
Laterose 2
New user

Postby Balladeer » 09 Jan 2013, 17:12

Male Xerneas fan here to raise my eyebrow at your judgementalism. Although it does look like it would fall over in a strong breeze. Also, for any Ghibli fans out there:

ImageImage
StonecoldMC wrote:The only ones who might Win E3 are the websites like CVG (who again had record traffic to the site for E3 yesterday) who will make millions out of the billions of comments made discussing who f**king won E3.

GNamer, for Nintendo talk.
Balladeer 77

Postby MattyR95 » 10 Jan 2013, 08:28

Now chromosomes have been mentioned, I now have to get Y (should I get a 3DS for it).
MattyR95 53