to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

I can't wait to....

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

I can't wait to....

Postby CrispyLog » 20 Dec 2012, 20:21

It's Christmas and New Year, the time for getting p**sed, having a laugh and enjoying yourself. But there's been a spate of somberness on here, with threads and posts about death and loss and a few arguments again. So let's be happy and look forward to next year and get into the festive spirit!

What are you looking forward to? Christmas day? A mental New Year party or some s**t you're doing next year?

One of my mates is back from his Mountain-guide course in the Andes so I'm looking forward to getting p**sed with him and maybe doing some winter climbs. Also looking forward to the annual Christmas eve p**s-up with all my mates. Next year I'm looking forward to all the young girls I'm going to pull and all the camping and hiking I'll do. Maybe I can combine the two and when I'm out camping I find a fit girl who's a bit lost so I invite her to stay in my tent, and then she'll be more inclined to do stuff with me because of the implications.
Genius behind Niptendo (TM pending)

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
CrispyLog 74

Xbox Live: SlowBurn87
xFire: CrispyLog

Re: I can't wait to....

Postby TheLastDodo » 20 Dec 2012, 20:49

Christmas dinner, we're having turkey this year, first time in a while but more looking forward to Boxing day dinner as that's when we're having our ham.

The reaction on my dads face when he opens his Tom & Jerry DVD collection, only the classic stuff though, none of that modern shite where they talk. My mums got an iPad for Christmas so we're dragging her into the 21st century this Christmas.

My birthday I'll be celebrating next tuesday in the evening.

Not a fan of New Years, just don't care, never have, it's just another day plus fireworks terrify my dog, poor things right jumpy at the moment after the guy behind our house set off air bombs a few days ago.

If you're reading I honestly I wouldn't mind if you did yourself some damage from the next one you set off, nothing life threatening or permanent, just a little burn that'll clear up in a fortnight or so's time, something to make you think twice next time you feel like playing the inconsiderate firework t**t card yet again.

Merry Christmas.
t**t.
That's french for t**t btw.

Sorry to go all dark at the end there Crispy.
CURRENTLY PLAYING Mario Kart 8 - Titanfall
BEST GAMES OF 2014 Titanfall - South Park - Wolfenstein - Valiant Hearts
Twitter @the1paz
TheLastDodo 77

Postby StonecoldMC » 20 Dec 2012, 20:53

:lol:

I now have an image in my head of you finding a straggler out in the middle of nowhere, she'll be bonny, no doubt.

Christmas is quiet for me but New Year or Hogmanay as true jakes call it is gonna be wild. 16 of us in 2 chalets in North Berwick for 5 days. If it goes the way i expect, its been nice knowing you all.
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 80
Global Moderator

Postby Multiplayerking » 20 Dec 2012, 21:46

I don't know what Boxing Day is but it sure as hell ain't the day after Christmas!
Hey
Multiplayerking 68

PSN ID: gta-hellraiser61

Postby Bambis Dad » 20 Dec 2012, 21:54

I was supposed to be spending christmas at my sisters but I might lose my job if I go as they are expecting me to work monday and thursday and I leave on saturday. It is bad enough having sod all money but I've got hardly any food in as I've given my shopping money to my sister to provide the extra food and drink. I can stay at home, keep my job and end up in a diabetic coma or go to Sadie's, lose my job and drink myself into a diabetic coma after the family decide the appropriate time to strike up a noisy conversation during Doctor Who. To the rest of you merry christmas and a happy new year.
Childhood pictures redeem, clean and so serene
See myself without ruining lines
Whole days throwing sticks into streams

I have crawled so far sideways
I recognise dim traces of creation
Bambis Dad 52

Postby Carbon64 » 21 Dec 2012, 15:43

I'm having two days off and then I'll be back at work........which considering iv worked the last 2 weeks without a day off is seriously pissing me off !

All I want to do is have a sleep that last for more than 4 hours :cry: I could have more just now but that's mean going to sleep at 11ish and I'll be f**ked if I'm doing that.

Other than that I'll be getting woke up early on Christmas day by my sister and then we'll be up early on boxing day to go to edinbrough.

As for new years I don't know and don't particularly care. Everyone gets depressed about it so I can't be bothered by it in the slightest. Never really seen the point in it.
Carbon64 56

Xbox Live: XB JACK
PSN ID: Carbon64

Postby Bambis Dad » 21 Dec 2012, 16:29

Where do you work Carbon and in what capacity? Few jobs allow you to work more than six days without a strictly adhered to twenty four hour day break before your next shift. You should also work no more than a maximum of seventeen hours in any twenty four hour period. There's your christmas from Uncle Paul, free legal advice.
Childhood pictures redeem, clean and so serene
See myself without ruining lines
Whole days throwing sticks into streams

I have crawled so far sideways
I recognise dim traces of creation
Bambis Dad 52

Postby Carbon64 » 21 Dec 2012, 16:45

Work with my father in a market with quite frankly terrible days this year........although a couple years ago we got two weeks off so this is probably them getting their own back on us :lol:

As for what we do we sell carpets and rugs in the forge market Glasgow which the happiest place on earth.......if it would have ended.
Carbon64 56

Xbox Live: XB JACK
PSN ID: Carbon64

Postby StonecoldMC » 21 Dec 2012, 17:42

#ForgeLoyal

:D
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 80
Global Moderator

Postby DAEDALUS79 » 21 Dec 2012, 19:18

DAEDALUS79 73

Xbox Live: scyzer500
PSN ID: macby19

Postby El Mag » 21 Dec 2012, 20:10

I can't wait to....

See her face when she finally finds the coiled dump I've left somewhere in her house.
Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
El Mag 68

Xbox Live: El Maggio
PSN ID: ElMagnifico83