to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Playstation Plus 20% off????

Go here for multiplatform games discussion, past and present

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Playstation Plus 20% off????

Postby lifebrink » 19 Dec 2012, 14:33

Just seen the advert on the formums here at the top stating that PS+ is 25% discount!!!

Is that active now or an old advert CVG havent updated?

Just clicked the link but still showing as 39.99

Im getting it tomorrow so if it is disco'd then even better
Banjaxed:
..a term often used to describe incredible drunkeness. normally used in retrospect however in some prolonged cases of intoxication subjects have been found to admit to being "banjaxed."
lifebrink 61

PSN ID: SunTzu_79

Re: Playstation Plus 20% off????

Postby El Mag » 19 Dec 2012, 14:39

It starts today according to this post on the blog.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/12/ ... y-content/

"As soon as the store has been updated, the PS Plus 1 year membership will be available at an incredible 25% off its usual price. Until 9th January you can get a whole year’s subscription for a one-off payment of only £29.99"
Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
El Mag 68

Xbox Live: El Maggio
PSN ID: ElMagnifico83

Postby lifebrink » 19 Dec 2012, 15:02

Thanks for that El Mag... Perfect for me... Batman Archam City and Infamous 2 for £29.99... Yes please!
Banjaxed:
..a term often used to describe incredible drunkeness. normally used in retrospect however in some prolonged cases of intoxication subjects have been found to admit to being "banjaxed."
lifebrink 61

Postby Bambis Dad » 19 Dec 2012, 18:18

It's been a while since I looked but I'm not sure if Infamous 2 is still part of the instant games collection. I don't recall seeing it for a long time.
Childhood pictures redeem, clean and so serene
See myself without ruining lines
Whole days throwing sticks into streams

I have crawled so far sideways
I recognise dim traces of creation
Bambis Dad 52

Postby Barry316 » 19 Dec 2012, 18:46

I thought it had gone as well but i just looked and it's still there, along with Motorstorm Apocalpyse from the initial games.

I blame it on not actually browsing the store much since it's facelift. I get on and get out as fast as possible.
Here's a lockpick, now jog on.
Barry316 66

Postby Bambis Dad » 19 Dec 2012, 18:59

Oddly I popped in out of curiosity and it is still there. Throw in the fact that there'll be an additional thirty three games made available for the PS3 over the duration of the subscription it does offer exceedingly good value.

Bambis Dad 52

Postby lifebrink » 19 Dec 2012, 21:33

Guess who now has PS+??

Me bitches yey

A question for the people who already have it!

Can I download as many of the games on there or is there a limit?

Say if there is 65 games a year, can I have all 65 or are you only able to chose 10 from the 65 a year?

I have got Batman Archam City, infamous 2 and bullet storm downloading along with Journey and Unfinished Swan I just got for 8.99

Nice little crimbo pressie for myself once I get boxing day alone :)
Banjaxed:
lifebrink 61

Postby dwhlufc » 19 Dec 2012, 21:37

As long as you've got the hdd space then take as much as you want mate. :D
dwhlufc 75

Postby lifebrink » 19 Dec 2012, 21:43

dwhlufc wrote:As long as you've got the hdd space then take as much as you want mate. :D

Music to my ears, cheers mate!
Banjaxed:
lifebrink 61

Postby TheLastDodo » 20 Dec 2012, 03:02

lifebrink wrote:Guess who now has PS+??

Me bitches yey

Say if there is 65 games a year, can I have all 65 or are you only able to chose 10 from the 65 a year?

I have got Batman Archam City, infamous 2 and bullet storm downloading along with Journey and Unfinished Swan I just got for 8.99

Just make sure if there's something you want (like Batman) but don't have HDD space that you add it to your download list before it's removed then you can download it later, if you're still subscribed obviously.

I might get a Vita next year so I've added all the free Vita games to my download list.
TheLastDodo 77

Postby Bambis Dad » 20 Dec 2012, 05:59

TheLastDodo wrote:
lifebrink wrote:Guess who now has PS+??

Me bitches yey

Just make sure if there's something you want (like Batman) but don't have HDD space that you add it to your download list before it's removed then you can download it later, if you're still subscribed obviously.

I might get a Vita next year so I've added all the free Vita games to my download list.

I have had things queued up that when they were removed disappeared as freebies if I hadn't downloaded them. I beginm downloading every freebie going and quit at 1%. They always stay on my list then.

Bambis Dad 52

Postby lifebrink » 20 Dec 2012, 07:45

Bambis Dad wrote:
TheLastDodo wrote:Guess who now has PS+??

Me bitches yey

I have had things queued up that when they were removed disappeared as freebies if I hadn't downloaded them. I beginm downloading every freebie going and quit at 1%. They always stay on my list then.[/quote]

Good shout fellas, think I will do that!

I wondered why I was still able to download Streets of Rage! got it over a year ago when the psn was hacked and still able to get it free! Well I should be able to get it once the 15GB of infamous 2 has finished.

Set it of last night at my gf's house downloading but her connection is that s**t its still only at 81%

I got up early all giddy to see if everything had finished :(
Banjaxed:
lifebrink 61