to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Borderlands 2

Go here for multiplatform games discussion, past and present

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: Borderlands 2

Postby Carbon64 » 01 Dec 2012, 19:57

I just got a Vladof one with one of my keys........It's basically the same as the Jakob's one but slightly better :lol: did get a nice class mod with it for you though !

Didn't get a single pistol in 4 keys which is strange cause it usually all pistols for me as well. Nothing else worth talking about though.
Carbon64 56

Xbox Live: XB JACK
PSN ID: Carbon64

Postby Reegeee » 01 Dec 2012, 22:09

PS3 codes

KJKB3-96KHC-J5CCT-HBCTT-BCBT5
CBKBB-XWWHC-35W5T-9BKBJ-T9RJ5

PS - I knew the raid bosses would be hard, but f**k ME. :lol: We did okay on Terramorphus (I made it an open lobby mind), but when he does that thing where he drags you in you are completely f**ked.
Future wants to close CVG. Lets try and stop that with this petition Change.org
Reegeee 73

Xbox Live: reegeee
PSN ID: reegeee
Steam: reegeee

Postby Carbon64 » 01 Dec 2012, 23:59

I did wonder where those other two came from :lol: Terramorphus isn't to hard until he sucks you in at what point it's just impossible cause that's insta death :lol: The masher tentacles are a bastard to ! Other than that he's simple though :lol:

The other two though..........4 lvl 50's are a must for those two ! And then there's another raid boss after hyperious , god knows what's that like.

How was that shotgun I gave you ? I saw it was 4000 odd by 14 (?) and had 60 something accuracy , i guess only a couple shots per reload but if it reloads fast it shouldn't matter to much.
Carbon64 56

Postby middle finger » 08 Dec 2012, 16:50

New codes this whole weekend.
middle finger 63

Postby TheLastDodo » 12 Dec 2012, 12:50

I don't believe you.
CURRENTLY PLAYING Mario Kart 8 - Titanfall
BEST GAMES OF 2014 Titanfall - South Park - Wolfenstein - Valiant Hearts
Twitter @the1paz
TheLastDodo 77

Postby FishyGinger » 12 Dec 2012, 16:26

TheLastDodo wrote:I don't believe you.

Not very open minded of you Dodo. He has played this kind of game, he say so there above the word things you use.

Unless you're one of these fools who doesn't live your own life in 3rd person, said Fishy to the Dodo.
Some say he's half man, half fish. Others say its more of a 70/30 split. Whatever the percentage, he's one fishy bastard.
FishyGinger 69

Postby sevvybgoode » 12 Dec 2012, 20:14

Well that's not very nice... He seems like quite a nice fellow, after all he does likes mahjong. And he knows where the best free online mahjong is!

I say we keep him...
There were 11000 gun related homicides in America in 2008, Japan had 6 gun related deaths in the same year. Does anyone know if they play videogames in Japan?
sevvybgoode 53

Xbox Live: sevvy b goode
PSN ID: Sevvybgoode

Postby Multiplayerking » 12 Dec 2012, 23:10

Don't get too attached though. I hear spambots only live to be about three. :cry:
Hey
Multiplayerking 68

PSN ID: gta-hellraiser61

Postby sevvybgoode » 15 Dec 2012, 22:13

Useful link for shift codes... http://uk.ign.com/wikis/borderlands-2/S ... olden_Keys

If anyone fancies helping out a lowly level 18 commando (it's my first playthroughs as well, never really played borderlands 1 that much either) then please add me and I'll be eternally grateful. I'm only on the first of tiny Tina's missions at the moment if that makes any difference...
There were 11000 gun related homicides in America in 2008, Japan had 6 gun related deaths in the same year. Does anyone know if they play videogames in Japan?
sevvybgoode 53

Postby Reegeee » 16 Dec 2012, 18:34

I'll add you mate. Nice one for that link too by the way.

I have a level 49 Siren and a Commando at about 12 I reckon. I might try and level up something else pretty quick and join you at some point mate.

EDIT - Sevvy, that link is awesome! I'm going through it at the mo' and I've already redeemed some of them it appears, but so far I have 8 extra Golden Keys so nice one for that.
Reegeee 73

Postby jim2wheels » 16 Dec 2012, 19:11

Reegeee wrote:I'll add you mate. Nice one for that link too by the way.

I have a level 49 Siren and a Commando at about 12 I reckon. I might try and level up something else pretty quick and join you at some point mate.

EDIT - Sevvy, that link is awesome! I'm going through it at the mo' and I've already redeemed some of them it appears, but so far I have 8 extra Golden Keys so nice one for that.

I'll add him too. Gimme a heads up if you see me sign in around the usual time.

What's your usual gaming hours Sevvy?
jim2wheels 68

PSN ID: jim2wheels

Postby sevvybgoode » 16 Dec 2012, 19:51

Nice one fellas.. I've accepted your request by the way reegee.

I'm actually level 19 now but I'm getting battered on the fridge levels after sanctuary disappears. Those giant spider tank bar stewards with the golden legs are rock hard...

As for gaming hours usually during he day on weekends up until the kids go to bed (up to 9ish) and between 6-9 on weekdays after work.
sevvybgoode 53

Postby Reegeee » 16 Dec 2012, 21:04

Nice one mate that sounds good as that's normally when I'm on too. I just got my Siren up to level 50 so I will park her and try and catch you up with my other commando and join when I am close to your level.

Having said that if Carbon and MF want to try for Terramorphus then I am well up for it now what with being level 50. Oh and @Carbon - You know against that Pyro Pete fella when he shoots the caustic s**t at you, you can turn a valve at the side which will activate a waterfall, run under the waterfall and it washes the caustic s**t off. I reckon that could be well handy cos that's the main thing he was getting me with.
Reegeee 73

Postby Carbon64 » 18 Dec 2012, 16:50

So that's what that Valves for ! I noticed you could turn it but it don't do anything when I tried before I started the fight :lol: I'm at lvl 50 now anyway so if you see me on just give me shout and I'll be straight on. Can't wait to finally give one of them a kicking after how many times we tried the last time :lol:

@Sevy I'll add you later as well iv got a coupes lower level characters , lvl 12 or 15 I think they are. Oh and as for those big things with the crystals on there legs if you melee the legs they die easily ! One hit per leg and there down.
Carbon64 56

Postby Reegeee » 18 Dec 2012, 16:55

Nice one mate I should be on a bit later so we can give it a shot then. Seeing as there is no more EXP to be earned I'm also just running through the rest of the story on PT2 at the moment, missing all the sidequests. I just want to be able to get some of the top level weapons at the end and then I may have a chance against Terramorphus. At the moment I still do f**k all damage at the moment.
Reegeee 73

PreviousNext