to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Cricket lovely cricket.

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: Cricket lovely cricket.

Postby EighteenSky » 28 May 2012, 21:05

rbt2 wrote:
EighteenSky wrote:Fully expected a series win and now for the whitewash, South Africa will provide a much sterner test later on in the year though.

Comprehensively thrashed though, weren't they mate.
We will see with the South Africans.
Looking forward to it.
Aren't you?

Definitely, haven't seen them in Test cricket in a while. They've got the number test bowler in Steyn as well so it should be a much tighter series.
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U), Pokémon X (3DS), Wario Land 3 (GBC)
Next to play: My Girlfriend is the President (PC), Battalion Wars 2 (Wii), Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
EighteenSky 70

Wii Code: Wii U - EighteenSky

Postby EighteenSky » 10 Jul 2012, 23:04

*bump

In some very sad news Mark Boucher has been forced to retire ahead of South Africas Test series against England. In a tour match a bail hit him in the eye and he has had surgery and been forced to retire from international cricket. He was 3 caps away from 150 test matches which the series against England would have enabled him to reach that total, thus marking an end to his illustrious international career. He looks likely to be replaced by AB de Villiers.

In T20 news the group stages have finished and Notts have progressed which is great news, the following are the last 8 matchups.

Nottinghamshire v Hampshire
Somerset v Essex
Sussex v Gloucestershire
Yorkshire v Worcestershire
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U), Pokémon X (3DS), Wario Land 3 (GBC)
Next to play: My Girlfriend is the President (PC), Battalion Wars 2 (Wii), Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
EighteenSky 70

Postby Ashique004 » 16 Nov 2012, 05:36

Cricket is my favorite game. I am always hungry to see cricket match live or on TV. I hope it's popularity will increase day by day also wish the development of cricket.......thank you all :) :)
[url="http://forums.computerandvideogames.com"]Game[/url]
Ashique004 2
New user

Postby rbt2 » 30 Nov 2012, 19:07

So Ponting is retiring and every Aussie is boo f**king hoo hooing about it.
You were a great cricketer, Ricky but you will go down in history as losing The Ashes.
To us!!!
Hahaha you wanka.
rbt2 76

PSN ID: rbteagle

Postby EighteenSky » 30 Nov 2012, 20:00

Ponting has been pretty poor for the past few years. The Aussies need to get young blood in. Can't see them winning back the Ashes in either of the next back to back series.
EighteenSky 70

Postby rbt2 » 07 Dec 2012, 22:05

Alistair Cook.....an all time English great!
rbt2 76

PSN ID: rbteagle

Previous