to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Please welcome..

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: Please welcome..

Postby boskersrevenge » 28 Jun 2011, 14:46

PM sent, cc'd you and Scotch as well.
I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.
boskersrevenge 70

Xbox Live: Boskerville
PSN ID: Boskerville
Wii Code: 3DS 5455-9459-3634
Steam: Boskerville

Postby flash501 » 28 Jun 2011, 15:55

So half the board are mods now. They must've forgotten to send my invite. Or maybe it's lost in the post, I seem to lose so many invites in the post!
flash501 79

PSN ID: flash501

Postby El Mag » 28 Jun 2011, 16:00

I suppose the vote for rbt wasn't taken serious then. Your fault flash, it would have been funny watching him have a slight meltdown and go banning everybody.
Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
El Mag 68

Xbox Live: El Maggio
PSN ID: ElMagnifico83

Postby CrispyLog » 28 Jun 2011, 16:00

That's the problem with Ireland, anything remotely potato coloured, shaped, smell is instantly stolen. They really should stop making envelopes out of potato peelings if they want people to actually get their post!
Genius behind Niptendo (TM pending)

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
CrispyLog 75

Xbox Live: SlowBurn87
xFire: CrispyLog

Postby Reegeee » 28 Jun 2011, 16:06

flash501 wrote:So half the board are mods now. They must've forgotten to send my invite. Or maybe it's lost in the post, I seem to lose so many invites in the post!

Well I'll have none of that talk after you shunned my Borderlands invite the other night! :o
Reegeee 74

Xbox Live: reegeee
PSN ID: reegeee
Steam: reegeee

Postby flash501 » 28 Jun 2011, 16:10

Well, being from around Liverpool I was afraid you'd nick all the guns and ammo if we let you play! :P

CrispyLog wrote:That's the problem with Ireland, anything remotely potato coloured, shaped, smell is instantly stolen. They really should stop making envelopes out of potato peelings if they want people to actually get their post!

I'm gonna rape you with a potato on of these days. Smelly Wiganer.
flash501 79

Postby ricflair » 28 Jun 2011, 16:11

Yeah, that's about two mods per member in this part of the forums. Good luck chaps, and I see csdave's back too!

And yeah, Borderlands. Let's do it. At least you got an invite. Sad face.
Woo
ricflair 77

Xbox Live: Ric Flair78
PSN ID: RicFlair78
Steam: RicFlair78
Battle.net: Wii U: RicFlair

Postby flash501 » 28 Jun 2011, 16:12

El Mag wrote:I suppose the vote for rbt wasn't taken serious then. Your fault flash, it would have been funny watching him have a slight meltdown and go banning everybody.

He wouldn't be able to figure out how to ban anyone.
flash501 79

Postby Reegeee » 28 Jun 2011, 16:16

ricflair wrote: At least you got an invite. Sad face.

:lol: You came on just as i took the bastard out and put it back in the box so i thought sod it and put COD on. I'm up for it whenever. In fact I'm going on now and if no one joins me I will weep into my own handbag.

@Flash - I actually robbed this amazing Sniper rifle from a really high level player when he was trying to give it to his mate in a random co op game that i joined. :D He put it on the floor for his mate and I just swooped in, robbed it, and legged it and quit the lobby. Serves him right for shooting at me all game the bastard.
Reegeee 74

Postby CrispyLog » 28 Jun 2011, 16:20

flash501 wrote:
El Mag wrote:I suppose the vote for rbt wasn't taken serious then. Your fault flash, it would have been funny watching him have a slight meltdown and go banning everybody.

He wouldn't be able to figure out how to ban anyone.

:D Like him trying out how to upload a photo, poor bloke.
Yeh, I think he's above the age cut-off point for being a mod anyway.

All you guys talking about Borderlands, f**k you! I'm stuck on 360 playing with myself. Does anyone on this forum want to play some 360 games? No. I thought not. Bloody Sony fanboys the lot of you!
Genius behind Niptendo (TM pending)

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
CrispyLog 75

Xbox Live: SlowBurn87
xFire: CrispyLog

Postby flash501 » 28 Jun 2011, 16:24

Reegeee wrote:
ricflair wrote: At least you got an invite. Sad face.

:lol: You came on just as i took the bastard out and put it back in the box so i thought sod it and put COD on. I'm up for it whenever. In fact I'm going on now and if no one joins me I will weep into my own handbag.

@Flash - I actually robbed this amazing Sniper rifle from a really high level player when he was trying to give it to his mate in a random co op game that i joined. :D He put it on the floor for his mate and I just swooped in, robbed it, and legged it and quit the lobby. Serves him right for shooting at me all game the bastard.

Ha, I love it, I might have to do that meself sometime.

I'll have to wait till me mate is around before I can go on as we both bought it to go through it in co-op together.
flash501 79

Postby ricflair » 28 Jun 2011, 16:29

CrispyLog wrote:All you guys talking about Borderlands, f**k you! I'm stuck on 360 playing with myself. Does anyone on this forum want to play some 360 games? No. I thought not. Bloody Sony fanboys the lot of you!

It's one of the main reasons I got a PS3 mate! Much more likely to get a game together on there.
Woo
ricflair 77

Xbox Live: Ric Flair78
PSN ID: RicFlair78
Steam: RicFlair78
Battle.net: Wii U: RicFlair

Postby spaceman_DOUG » 28 Jun 2011, 16:30

Just got this in my inbox.

CrispyLog wrote:Want to combine forces to get mod power?

What we do is we make a new account and make it a 30 year old married guy who knows a lot about gaming, is very friendly and mature. We make loads of posts being nice and friendly to everyone and everyone starts to love him. we use our own accounts to reply to him and make everyone think he's great. Then we bully a mod or 2, make them leave and when they come to pick a new mod we both put forward that guys name and he becomes an all powerful mod and we can both log in as him and get our power fix!

You in?

PS If you aren't in then I'll find someone else so please don't tell anyone about this.

Definately don't let the mods know!

We will become as Gods!
     Last.fm | Raptr | NationStates | Twitter

As with sonar, the big problem with detection is interpreting the returning signals.
spaceman_DOUG 69

PSN ID: spacemanDOUG
Steam: spacemanDOUG

Postby rbt2 » 28 Jun 2011, 16:32

Hahaha. You bastards! I'm actually shocked and not a little appalled that I wasn't asked. Afterall, I'm well loved and everybody likes and respects me. Well me mum does but I think she was only humouring me when she said so.
Seriously, I got asked to be a mod on a footy site years ago but declined. It's like when you're at school and all the snotty, creepy, do-gooder kids got made monitors. No offence mods. :P
rbt2 76

PSN ID: rbteagle

Postby Reegeee » 28 Jun 2011, 16:34

@Doug :lol: He's from Wigan. He doesn't have the wit to come up with a scheme like that. :D

Just don't disagree with any of them and they'll pick you in no time if you want it so much.

@Rbt - Pretty much spot on. 'Prefects'. It'll get to a point where it'll be mods banning mods soon as they will be the only users left! They would never ask you because you may have the temerity to call them on some of their crazy decisions.
Reegeee 74

PreviousNext