to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Mobile site

Website announcements, tips for users, welcome pages and feedback

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: Mobile site

Postby Samildanach » 03 Jun 2012, 02:28

Can't log in from my phone now for some reason. I login and I have the Welcome Samildanach stuff at the top but I'm still on the login page and can't get out of it no matter which link I click, it just brings me back there.
PSN- Samildanach

You do not agree with my quest. I understand that, so much as it is possible to understand someone with whom I disagree so completely.
Samildanach 71
Global Moderator

PSN ID: Samildanach

Postby jim2wheels » 03 Jun 2012, 19:21

It's always been like that for me unless I'm on wifi. I can't login using 3G, it simply keeps returning me to the log on page.
jim2wheels 68

PSN ID: jim2wheels

Postby Queen Skillage » 05 Jun 2012, 12:42

I'm lucky if I can login at all anymore. Since around the start of May it's been happening, I'll try and login but get redirected to the login and the url has an error message in it.

I thought it was my ISP's dns settings so I added the Google ones and it let me login a few times but then went to s**t again. It's happening on every browser I've tried.
Queen Skillage 63
Global Moderator

Postby Carbon64 » 14 Jun 2012, 16:01

Mine as like that up until the end of may and then it started working perfectly. Weird that mines has started working just as yours has stopped Sam :?

It's started working at just the right time as well cause they've switched the damn wifi off in the market !

I just think they don't know how to get anything workin on mobiles cause as soon as one things fixed something else breaks.
Carbon64 56

Xbox Live: XB JACK
PSN ID: Carbon64

Previous