to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Hitman Absolution

Go here for multiplatform games discussion, past and present

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Hitman Absolution

Postby middle finger » 21 Nov 2012, 15:00

I have now finished first level and can say that this game is really good.
Just looked on contracts and I might play them too.
middle finger 66

Re: Hitman Absolution

Postby JustOneMoreGo » 24 Nov 2012, 18:12

The moment S.W.A.T was called in for me stealing a fish in China Town was the moment I uninstalled Hitman: Absolution.

Pre-scripted nonsense throughout where the goal of pretty much every level is to reach "a door", not actually do any hits. :lol:

Rock, Paper, Shotgun where bang on the money. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/11 ... bsolution/

Absolute garbage of a video game that quite simply isn't Hitman and has clearly been aimed at the lowest common denominator.
stealth wrote:I post facts...
JustOneMoreGo 33

Postby Reegeee » 24 Nov 2012, 18:16

I don't think anyone could argue against the fact that MF is the lowest common denominator. His kind have very simple tastes. :P

I would just like to also say that the older Hitman games where absolute gash so if they have changed this one then I might actually give it a go.
Reegeee 74

Xbox Live: reegeee
PSN ID: reegeee
Steam: reegeee

Postby JustOneMoreGo » 24 Nov 2012, 18:21

Reegeee wrote:
I would just like to also say that the older Hitman games where absolute gash so if they have changed this one then I might actually give it a go.

Then you need a new hobby, as you clearly haven't clue about this one. :lol:
JustOneMoreGo 33

Postby Barry316 » 24 Nov 2012, 18:35

Yeah, but he probably has more of one than somebody that would say something like this....

JustOneMoreGo wrote:Yep, after some 30+ years I'm hanging up the joy pad. In the past week what I haven't sold I've given away to charity. The PS3 is the last thing to go, and that's being sold this weekend to a work colleague.

Such a pity that today's gamers are content to keep playing the same thing over and again thus continuing this downward spiral of utter tedium that makes up the video game industry today.

Then pops back up on a gaming website a few weeks later to continue the war on opinions.

It’s cold outside, there’s no kind of atmosphere,
I’m all alone, more or less.
Let me fly, far away from here,
Fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun, sun.
Here's a lockpick, now jog on.
Barry316 66

Postby Reegeee » 24 Nov 2012, 18:37

JustOneMoreGo wrote:Then you need a new hobby, as you clearly haven't clue about this one. :lol:

It appears I don't, and I am also clearly inferior to you as I don't share your opinion.

I must change my lifestyle and hobbies. Yes, you have opened my eyes to this now. From now on I will only collect photographs of Simon Mayo for my album and knock videogames on the head.
Reegeee 74

Postby dwhlufc » 24 Nov 2012, 18:41

Don't forget the huge GAMEOVER pic. :lol:

I reckon flamestrike and wishface should make there own blog.

"Can't game, won't game"
dwhlufc 76

Postby JustOneMoreGo » 24 Nov 2012, 18:45

Barry316 wrote:Yeah, but he probably has more of one than somebody that would say something like this....

JustOneMoreGo wrote:Yep, after some 30+ years I'm hanging up the joy pad. In the past week what I haven't sold I've given away to charity. The PS3 is the last thing to go, and that's being sold this weekend to a work colleague.

Such a pity that today's gamers are content to keep playing the same thing over and again thus continuing this downward spiral of utter tedium that makes up the video game industry today.

Then pops back up on a gaming website a few weeks later to continue the war on opinions.

As I said elsewhere, it's true, sold all my console gaming related and up-graded to a very nice gaming rig. Best decision in re-kindling my hobby I've made.

What has my selling off all my toys got to do with the mans total lack of knowledge about the Hitman games? In fact, Absolution only further strengthens my view, and the views of more discerning, knowledgeable gamers, that console video games are heading toward a state of utter homogenisation.

Still, I guess if you don't know any better and crap is all you've been brought up on then you're not going to know that you're playing crap.

"The older Hitman games were absolute gash" - Genuine :lol: at what can only be described as utter, dimwitted stupidity.
JustOneMoreGo 33

Postby JustOneMoreGo » 24 Nov 2012, 18:47

dwhlufc wrote:
I reckon flamestrike and wishface should make there own blog.

Let me guess "In your opinion". :lol:
JustOneMoreGo 33

Postby JustOneMoreGo » 24 Nov 2012, 18:47

Reegeee wrote:
I must change my lifestyle and hobbies. Yes, you have opened my eyes to this now. From now on I will only collect photographs of Simon Mayo for my album and knock videogames on the head.

Glad we agree.
JustOneMoreGo 33

Postby Barry316 » 24 Nov 2012, 18:54

JustOneMoreGo wrote:As I said elsewhere, it's true, sold all my console gaming related and up-graded to a very nice gaming rig. Best decision in re-kindling my hobby I've made.

Then you're adding to the continuing downward spiral of utter tedium that makes up the video game industry today (which your nice gaming rig is part of) and you'll be playing the same games 10, 20, 30 years from now.
Here's a lockpick, now jog on.
Barry316 66

Postby Reegeee » 24 Nov 2012, 18:55

Do I have to have a PHD in the old Hitman games or can I just play them to tell you they are s**t?
Reegeee 74

Postby rbt2 » 24 Nov 2012, 18:57

You and me both, reeg.
I bought this game yesterday but I ain't never played one before.
This bloke is a bit of a cock, isn't he?
rbt2 76

PSN ID: rbteagle

Postby El Mag » 24 Nov 2012, 19:02

I won't lie.....I had to just Google Simon Mayo.

I was picturing Simon Amstell before seeing.
Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
El Mag 68

Xbox Live: El Maggio
PSN ID: ElMagnifico83

Postby Reegeee » 24 Nov 2012, 19:06

Bloody hell what kind of a world do we live in where people don't know who Simon Mayo is?! I may have been proven to know nothing about videogames but if you are unaware of Mayo you know nothing about life!

Not my cup of tea at all are stealth games rbt. I can just about put up with it in the Batman games and I struggled to go through Deus Ex cos of it, but I did it. Back in the days of Hitman and Thief I was totally put off them as they are basically just trial and error. I don't like that much.

This fellas just one of those people I reckon. I bet he moves his mouth too much when he speaks.
Reegeee 74

Next