Far Cry 3

Go here for multiplatform games discussion, past and present

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: Far Cry 3

Postby Reegeee » 10 Dec 2012, 19:05

ricflair wrote:1 min ad video at the start of that. Are you a paid affiliate or summat.

Mod!!

I do want this game... I'll wait though. I got Skyrim last year for £19.99 about this time last year. I shall have it for less.

Having not played it, I can categorically state that Rage is s**t. Don't listen to crispy, he's stuck on a Pentium vibe, circa 1997.

You don't use Ad Blocker? That's saa-aad.

You'll be telling me you use IE next.
Reegeee 75

Xbox Live: reegeee
PSN ID: reegeee
Steam: reegeee

Postby StonecoldMC » 11 Dec 2012, 11:54

johnnyhelly wrote:Heard about it, sounds like that It is very interesting game. I have never played this game before. So I want to play this kind of game.So please would you tell me How can I play this game? Thanks in advance.

f**king brilliant!
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 82
Global Moderator

Postby flyfletch » 11 Dec 2012, 12:08

johnnyhelly wrote:Heard about it, sounds like that It is very interesting game. I have never played this game before. So I want to play this kind of game.So please would you tell me How can I play this game? Thanks in advance.

?
flyfletch 72

Postby billysastard » 12 Dec 2012, 00:01

1) make sure you own a games console or suitable pc
2) shop around on the internet to find a decent price (2game are cheapest but i'm having loads of crap with them atm)
3) buy the game for the system in 1)
4) when the game arrives put it in your console / pc and kiss goodbye to your family whilst it loads.
5) you did have a suitable tv / monitor didn't you? if not buy one.

billysastard 63

Xbox Live: ImpaledGryphon
PSN ID: Impaled-Gryphon
Wii Code: wiiu-ImpaledGryphon
Steam: ImpaledGryphon

Postby flash501 » 12 Dec 2012, 00:37

Oh billysastard, you silly bas....
flash501 79

PSN ID: flash501

Postby CrispyLog » 12 Dec 2012, 00:44

TheLastDodo wrote:I really hate sharks in this game.

They always manage to sneak up and scare the s**t out of me.

Imagine Jaws but without that music, ok the music helped make Jaws but it also tells you when the attack is coming. Take away the music and you get FC3 and it's so much scarier because you never know when they're going to strike.

When you go in the water in FC3 make sure you, at the very least, take a boat out then when you're in the water you can just climb onto your boat and you're safe. You can also stand on your boat and tag the sharks in your immediate vicinity making it easier to see the sharks in the water.

Also this game clearly wasn't designed to let you stunt jump ATV's off waterfalls.

That's what I said before...

CrispyLog wrote:how scary are sharks though. I don't think I've ever been more scared of anything in a game than I am of the sea in this game. Getting out to the middle of the sea on a jetski and then plunging down into a wreck to find a relic, knowing a shark could pop up and kill you at any moment is f**king terrifying.

I think I was sat near a wreck on a jetski for about 5mins checking there were no sharks before I was brave enough to take the plunge. If you didn't get new weapons for all the relics I'd just f**k off the water ones.
Genius behind Niptendo (TM pending)

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
CrispyLog 76

Xbox Live: SlowBurn87
PSN ID: CrispinLog
xFire: CrispyLog

Postby TheLastDodo » 12 Dec 2012, 01:05

I'm sacking off the relics in the water.

Fecking sharks almost gimme a heart attack every time.

I'll go in for the story but screw it after that, there is a monster shark to hunt (I don't remember the name), I'm tempted to see what it's like.
TheLastDodo 77

Postby flash501 » 12 Dec 2012, 01:27

Bunch a women!
flash501 79

PSN ID: flash501

Postby TheLastDodo » 12 Dec 2012, 01:44

I want to live to see the end of the world.
TheLastDodo 77

Postby billysastard » 12 Dec 2012, 15:39

flash501 wrote:Oh billysastard, you silly bas....

that's me :P

billysastard 63

Xbox Live: ImpaledGryphon
PSN ID: Impaled-Gryphon
Wii Code: wiiu-ImpaledGryphon
Steam: ImpaledGryphon

Postby FishyGinger » 12 Dec 2012, 16:20

johnnyhelly wrote:
1) make sure you own a games console or suitable pc
2) shop around on the internet to find a decent price (2game are cheapest but i'm having loads of crap with them atm)
3) buy the game for the system in 1)
4) when the game arrives put it in your console / pc and kiss goodbye to your family whilst it loads.
5) you did have a suitable tv / monitor didn't you? if not buy one.

Thanks billysastard for your great reply. That's not my proper answer dude. I have both PC and game console. I have already this kind of game, but I don't play it. So please tell me that how can I play this kind of game?

You stick the cd on top of the games console, take a hammer and start hammering it into the console or pc and shout "why wont you werkkkkk". Works for me everytime.
Some say he's half man, half fish. Others say its more of a 70/30 split. Whatever the percentage, he's one fishy bastard.
FishyGinger 71

Postby CrispyLog » 13 Dec 2012, 00:37

Anyone tried the multiplayer? Really think I'm just going to give it a miss completely.
Genius behind Niptendo (TM pending)

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
CrispyLog 76

Xbox Live: SlowBurn87
PSN ID: CrispinLog
xFire: CrispyLog

Postby middle finger » 13 Dec 2012, 06:53

The game is boring. It wasn't even lying next to Skyrim.
middle finger 68

Postby flyfletch » 13 Dec 2012, 07:35

johnnyhelly wrote:
Thanks billysastard for your great reply. That's not my proper answer dude. I have both PC and game console. I have already this kind of game, but I don't play it. So please tell me that how can I play this kind of game?

Again..??
flyfletch 72

Postby FishyGinger » 13 Dec 2012, 10:20

flyfletch wrote:
johnnyhelly wrote:

Again..??

That's what the teletubbies said, and they almost ended the planet. That's the last time I choose the form of the destructor.
Some say he's half man, half fish. Others say its more of a 70/30 split. Whatever the percentage, he's one fishy bastard.
FishyGinger 71

PreviousNext