to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

PS3 launch details

Go here for multiplatform games discussion, past and present

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Postby rjcanty » 17 Mar 2006, 08:54

Stop using that f**king yankee word.
rjcanty 62

Postby JoeyJoJoJnr » 17 Mar 2006, 09:47

Yes! Stop using that word!

Nolf sucks massive arse! Massive, massive arse!
JoeyJoJoJnr 71

Postby User removed » 17 Mar 2006, 10:15

Your Massive arse?
User removed

Postby User removed » 20 Mar 2006, 13:13

PS3 is going to be so much better than the 360. More powerfull boasting better quality of games, it'll have a much bigger catalogue than the 360, blu-ray the list goes on and it's online features not only match that of LIVE but surpass it.
User removed

Postby User removed » 20 Mar 2006, 13:27

Your very positive about the PS3, but a little hint for you. Fanboys don't go down well on this forum so watch what you say or people will start bitching at you :)
User removed

Postby cjw101 » 20 Mar 2006, 13:34

Flamestrike wrote:More powerfull boasting

Yep, that's Sony alright - Emotion Engine, my knob...
cjw101 72

Postby User removed » 20 Mar 2006, 13:34

matty_jp wrote:Your very positive about the PS3, but a little hint for you. Fanboys don't go down well on this forum so watch what you say or people will start bitching at you :)

Difference here. Fanboys only own one console I my friend have them to date all and yes, I am positive about PS3, and the more we here about it the better it it sounds.

I'm just hoenst, if people have a problem with that then tough, but I'm not going to lie and say everything's amazing just to keep the peace. Let them bitch. *Shrugs shoulders*
User removed

Postby User removed » 20 Mar 2006, 13:39

I don't have a problem, I actually couldn't give a sh!t. I was warning you of others.
User removed

Postby User removed » 20 Mar 2006, 14:08

matty_jp wrote:I don't have a problem, I actually couldn't give a sh!t. I was warning you of others.

Warning appreciated but to be honest I'm not bothered, let them bitch; In my experience those who bitch and moan because you don't jump up & down at the mere mention of their favourite toy are usually the fanboys.

Am I excited about PS3 and Rev? Yes.

Am I disappointed in the 360 and actaully regret buying one? Yes.

If anyone is offended by that fact, then thats their problem, not mine.
User removed

Postby murfman » 21 Mar 2006, 02:47

i was tottally offended by those remarks that i had to go to confession and tell all my gaming sins to the preist, who at the end of the session slipped a bit of paper under the door and do you know what it said:

up c, down c, left c, right c, a + start!!!!

fecking genius!!! :lol:
murfman 21

Postby User removed » 21 Mar 2006, 13:36

[quote="Flamestrike"

Am I excited about PS3 and Rev? Yes.

Am I disappointed in the 360 and actaully regret buying one? Yes.

If anyone is offended by that fact, then thats their problem, not mine.[/quote]

I agree with your above.
It will be interesting to find out once and for all what Sony are going to do with regards installing Linux on the PS3 or not. And what capabilities Linux will have on the PS3.
What really does it for me with the PS3 is the ability to connect two TV screens to one PS3 and play mutliplayer with one game disc.
Though it's new generation the XBOX 360 has not got be excited this time round, i have the original XBOX but i may not stick with Microsoft for the new generation, PS3 and probs Rev for me.

Is it me or has XBOX 360 gone a little quiet in the public's eye ?
User removed

Postby User removed » 21 Mar 2006, 14:36

AGuru wrote:

To be honest I think that has more to do with the lack of units avavilable than anything else. When they're available they sell very well here and in the states, it's major selling point being that it's the first 'next gen' console off the blocks. Of course, come the release of PS3 this November you will see a definite decline in the 360's popularity outside of the hardcore gaming community.

J Allard's pipe-dream of 6 billion players is simply that-a pipe dream.
User removed

Postby ffcoppolla » 21 Mar 2006, 15:24

Flamestrike wrote:
AGuru wrote:

To be honest I think that has more to do with the lack of units avavilable than anything else. When they're available they sell very well here and in the states, it's major selling point being that it's the first 'next gen' console off the blocks. Of course, come the release of PS3 this November you will see a definite decline in the 360's popularity outside of the hardcore gaming community.

J Allard's pipe-dream of 6 billion players is simply that-a pipe dream.

You know, the more you spout your tripe, the more cynical I am to the fact you even own a 360. Personally, if I'd coughed up the cash for one, I'd at least want it to do well, or I'd have wasted the money.

You're just a WUM, simple as. Go flame someplace where your mediocre meanderings will be appreciated: ie, a Sony only site.
ffcoppolla 73

Postby FatBoyFonz » 21 Mar 2006, 15:36

WUM? :?: ?
FatBoyFonz 77

Xbox Live: FatBoyFonz

Postby ffcoppolla » 21 Mar 2006, 15:38

FatBoyFonz wrote:WUM? :?: ?

WUM= Wind Up Merchant ;-)
ffcoppolla 73

PreviousNext