IOS / Android & Mobile Gaming

Go here for multiplatform games discussion, past and present

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: IOS / Android & Mobile Gaming

Postby rbt2 » 12 Jul 2012, 14:50

Downloaded 2 of your recommendations so far, dave.
Score and Stickman Golf and they're both bloody entertaining.
Fanx mate.
rbt2 76

PSN ID: rbteagle

Postby rbt2 » 12 Jul 2012, 14:53

dwhlufc wrote:Score, cracking footy game that recreates the greatest goals from footy history, you should Defo get this.

Infinity blade, it's a beat em up basically but it's all down to timing so you and your cat like reflexes should p**s it!

Batman AC lockdown, the same as infinity lade but with batman, cracking game and it's on sale now.

Super stickman golf, as much a puzzler as it is a golf game, it's 2D and very god with loads of courses.

Rescue city, it's fre now I think and it's brilliant.

Blueprint 3D, another puzzler but your reconstructing architecture in their blueprint form.

Broken word 1/2, two of the best point n click titles ever made.

Plenty more aswell mate.

Just seen that.
Bloody cheek!!!!!

:lol:

You'll be my old, decrepit, sluggish age one day and when that day comes then I'll laugh.
Providing me lungs let me and I'm still alive.
rbt2 76

PSN ID: rbteagle

Postby eltonbird » 24 Jul 2012, 15:37

Hi please check out what many have described as "The best Footy game since Sensible Soccer!". I've tried, and tried, and tried to get this picked up and reviewed on the iOS websites and have had no joy. Please give it a go!

It's FREE aswell!!!

iTunes:-
http://itunes.apple.com/app/super-soccer-champs/id516567679?mt=8

Screens:

iPhone:
http://www.qtgamer.com/wp-content/uploa ... g_0061.png

iPad:-
http://www.qtgamer.com/wp-content/uploa ... g_0059.png

vid:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0scZ-FSFOwY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQVK2_QV ... r_embedded
eltonbird 54

Postby dwhlufc » 16 Aug 2012, 18:34

There's a new game called "Horn" out today. It's abit pricey at £4.99 but it's supposed to be a corker. :D
dwhlufc 76

Postby jasonmartin » 30 Aug 2012, 20:34

You can try with Step Over, this game become my favorite when once I played it on my cousins iPhone. and also Counter Strike.
jasonmartin 6

Postby 2X4B - 523P » 08 Oct 2012, 15:29

dwhlufc wrote:There's a new game called "Horn" out today. It's abit pricey at £4.99 but it's supposed to be a corker. :D

I think Wild Blood has stolen it's thunder a bit.

A game I couldn't recommend highly enough is Galaxy on Fire 2. It scratches the Elite itch perfectly and if I was to give a tip on that game, commit an act of piracy on a freighter carrying something rare in bulk, rob that s**t and you've got a ton of cash to splash on a decent ship and a bunch of upgrades.

They've recently updated the game with a new mode, so there is plenty of content to enjoy after you complete the main quest.

The game is available on both Android and iOS.

Can you embed on this site?

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sZo9NEmaBSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit: that's a no then ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2DyhO_GcLQ - check it out, it looks gorgeous!

Oceanhorn: http://oceanhorn.blogspot.co.uk/

My most anticipated iOS game.

Can you say Windwaker? *SQUEE*
2X4B - 523P 5

Postby dethmart » 03 Nov 2012, 22:50

I've notice Sega of America have been releasing a steady trickle of games for Android/IOS, but I want them to release 1 of my fave games from their history, 'Baku Baku Animal' I lost hours of my teenage years to this little gem on the Saturn..

I want to know is there any way I can help persuade them release it on what I feel would be the perfect platform for it now ??

any Ideas?
dethmart 20

Any new iOS adventure fying game you can recommend?

Postby frozen_mist » 20 Nov 2012, 07:19

With tons of new game apps available on the app store It's kinda' hard to pick one. Hope you guys could recommend interesting and exciting game that i hope will stay on my iPhone for a long time (not a play and delete afterwards game). I love adventure flying games so I hope to hear from you guys.
frozen_mist 3
New user

Postby NextGeneration » 07 Dec 2012, 00:38

Just switched from Android to an iPhone 5. Um, sadly I'm kinda disappointed. I never had an issue on my Android with apps running in full screen mode, but it seems like the iPhone 5 and iOS 6 hasn't got a lot of love from developers yet.

What gives
Oh hey look a pretty bird PlayStation 4 Orbis News
NextGeneration 1
New user

Postby dwhlufc » 22 Dec 2012, 13:57

@dodo, have I done something to p**s you off, mate?

I mean, why would you recommend Super Hexagon when its obviously the hardest, most frustrating, just one more go, game ever created?! :lol:

Seriously though, I bloody love it and thanks for the recommendation, mate. I can see me and some friends having a right laugh with that.

I've just been browsing and found a game called, "The Woods" which looks alot like Slender Man but this has been built for the iPad so actually looks decent on it. Might pick it up while its 69p, so, ill post my thoughts once I've tried it.
dwhlufc 76

Postby dwhlufc » 22 Dec 2012, 13:58

Just been thinking but why haven't Nintendo or Sony opened their platforms to these 69p-£5 iOS games?

They'd make a killing and see sales of their hardware go through the roof!
dwhlufc 76

Postby TheLastDodo » 22 Dec 2012, 15:40

:lol:

You're welcome.

What's your record so far? I've struggled to 31 seconds on Hard difficulty.

Not heard of The Woods but I saw a Slender game near top of paid chart a few months ago, turned out it was a cheap half broken rip off. Check the reviews, it'll be called out if it's a cheap rip off.

Yeah it'd be nice to see some iOS games on PSN. I very rarely look at Mini's but if something like Game Dev Story or Middle Manager of Justice were on PSN I might buy them. Stuff like Super Hexagon and Jetpack Joyride would be great for Vita, provided they don't overprice them like Angry Birds is on PSN.

Not necessarily as replacements for the Uncharted's and the Gravity Rush's but as something to play inbetween those games, kinda like how this year we've had fewer AAA console games but we had stuff like Journey, TWD, Unfinished Swan, Fez etc to play in the gap between AAA releases.

I know stealth doesn't approve but how can having more games with genres to play from, more ways in which to play for and pay for them be a bad thing for the Vita?
TheLastDodo 77

Postby Barry316 » 22 Dec 2012, 15:44

Jetpack Joyride is free on the PS3 and Vita. Strangely the PSP version is the only one that costs. It got added to the store this week.
Here's a lockpick, now jog on.
Barry316 67

Postby dwhlufc » 27 Dec 2012, 11:18

I'm currently after an online mahjong game, can anyone recommend one?
dwhlufc 76

Postby StonecoldMC » 28 Dec 2012, 16:33

Wild Blood for a game on my phone is f**king incredible, 69p as well.
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 82
Global Moderator

PreviousNext