to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Battlefatigue 3 The Q&A edition.

Go here for multiplatform games discussion, past and present

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: Battlefatigue 3 The Q&A edition.

Postby FishyGinger » 28 Nov 2012, 17:02

Reegeee wrote:Where is old eleventy these days?

I had a go on BF3 after the patch and it does actually seem a bit better. I feel like I can actually aim now which is nice. I also managed to find two servers pretty quickly that where normal DICE servers with proper normal rules and game modes too which is bloody amazing.

The only thing that ruins it is when your team is bloody awful. If I am top of our team by a long way then something is seriously wrong.

Does anyone still have this?

I tried it not long ago and they did change it for the better. I've always found some players douchebags and by my own admission I'm quite good at the game but when I'm first by over 2000 points something does seem amiss, especially when I've chased a team mate asking them for ammo for about half an hour.

There are more dice servers too, but they're on a rotation of only a few maps and keeps going to team deathmatch which is an awful mode, so it's still not as good as it was before the rentaserver malarky but getting better. Not that I'm playing it much these days.
Some say he's half man, half fish. Others say its more of a 70/30 split. Whatever the percentage, he's one fishy bastard.
FishyGinger 69

Postby Carbon64 » 29 Nov 2012, 12:33

I still have it but probably not for much longer. Haven't even played it in god knows how long , I'll probably get rid after Christmas seeing as how my mates traded his ps in.
Carbon64 56

Xbox Live: XB JACK
PSN ID: Carbon64

Postby lawless1891 » 02 Dec 2012, 17:22

Does anyone still have this?

Yep just updated it today,the update + install took longer than my enthusiasm did to wither.

Think I've played too much Operation Flashpoint Red River*** lately to be hassled with battlefields sped up actions,limited friendly fire splash damage and lack of a decent como rose.

ACHTUNG *** This is not a recommendation to play this game.
lawless1891 58

Postby lawless1891 » 05 Jan 2013, 15:05

Again I return to BF 3 and slowly start to enjoy my stay and bang...I get a big feck off you poxy shmuck.
Go on do one ya multiplayer parasite you non premi-numb buying,non server renting,non dlc buying vagabond you low life 'big I am'.
What ya think ? ya got yaself the game disc and it was gona be a free for all multiplayer never ending thrill ride...HA ya dumb s**t. Buying new only lets ya go so far get with the programme daddy-o,rent a server,adapt and shut the feck up cockrash.

Thats right sports fans Dice's hardcore servers have gone awol again and because EA don't do friendly fire (hardcore) the only alternative is the rented god mode servers full of horseshite rules...fecking rhubarb.

Anyways it's battlefield friends time again...season 2's up...enjoy
lawless1891 58

Postby Reegeee » 07 Jan 2013, 02:25

I've missed your mental posts eleventy. :lol: I played it quite recently and I have to say I didn't have your problems mate so lets hope it's just a bad day. It was pretty good for me.

Get yourself Borderlands 2 big boy. No probs with that.
Reegeee 73

Xbox Live: reegeee
PSN ID: reegeee
Steam: reegeee

Postby lawless1891 » 08 Jan 2013, 21:47

It's always nice ta feel appreciated even if it is for being slightly unhinged.

Any ways up,it's all's fixed now...them there poxy Dice hardcore severs are all back and ship shaped.I's a happy numb fecker again.
lawless1891 58

Postby lawless1891 » 02 Feb 2013, 13:12

lawless1891 58

Previous