to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Dreamcast Question...

Go here for multiplatform games discussion, past and present

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Dreamcast Question...

Postby sbcawunderwudye » 24 Oct 2012, 15:16

Hi all, been a while since I've been on here and I'm no longer as familiar with forum etiquette...so go easy!! :lol:

I'm desperate to play CAPCOM VS SNK 2 again and since I dont have a PS2 anymore, I'm gonna have to get a Dreamcast copy from somewhere.

Problem is it looks as though the game was never actually released in the UK as all I can find online are Jap import copies. What I want to know is, if I buy the Jap version of the game will it;

- Work on my UK Dreamcast.
- Force me to play the game in Japanese or will I be able to switct to English.

Bit of an awkward one I know but since I also know there's quite a few retro fans here, including a lot of SEGA and SNK fans I thought this would be the most likley place to get an answer.

Cheers in advance :wink:
Gaming since 1986/87 - A2600, ACPC, ZXS, SMS, NES, SMD, SNES, SS, PS, N64, SDC, PC, PS2, GBA, PSP, Wii, 360, PS3, PS4
sbcawunderwudye 45

Re: Dreamcast Question...

Postby theideal » 06 Nov 2012, 00:56

Dunno about the language thing but you should be able to find a region changer disc to download on a torrent site or forum somewhere.
theideal 72