to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Condemned - FInal boss

Go here for multiplatform games discussion, past and present

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Condemned - FInal boss

Postby stedwyer » 29 Jan 2006, 00:32

*Spoilers*

Ok has anybody played through to the end of this game and had the same problem as me?

I can't pick up the freakin weapons at the last boss and therefore can't kill him. I think it's a glitch and it's just totally lazy if this is a problem with the game. :x
stedwyer 58

Xbox Live: SteveDPirate

Postby ganonshin » 29 Jan 2006, 02:19

Yeh i think is is a glitch its happend to a few people, I've heard. You should be able to beat him with just kicks.
ganonshin 37

Postby Chaos10 » 29 Jan 2006, 17:34

I never seem to be included in the list of victims of glitches and problems that people are always complaining about. Is it some sort of conspiracy or what? Have you tried simply restarting the level?
Make it idiot proof and they'll make a better idiot.

Gamertag: ChaosResolution
Chaos10 46

Postby renegade_angel » 29 Jan 2006, 21:26

Chaos10 wrote:I never seem to be included in the list of victims of glitches and problems that people are always complaining about. Is it some sort of conspiracy or what? Have you tried simply restarting the level?

I seem to enjoy that level of luck, I waltz through games like KoTOR without any crashing problems.
Gamertag: PacDan
renegade_angel 65

Postby stedwyer » 03 Feb 2006, 13:16

Well I got through it eventually. It's a shame that it ended like that. The finishing move was a nice touch.................

*SPOILER*
You get to rip the bosses jaw off. It looks spectacular............. and gross. :P
stedwyer 58

Xbox Live: SteveDPirate