to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

HALO 4

Go here for multiplatform games discussion, past and present

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: HALO 4

Postby ricflair » 23 Nov 2012, 19:53

I like! The suspended village, not the massive crispy!

It's high. In the clouds. Higher than Ric Tower or my f**k Off Tower.

I didn't think about having start a new world to get the new stuff. I will at some point I'm sure, but then I'll wish it was Ricland. I wish I could dye armour too.
Woo
ricflair 76

Xbox Live: Ric Flair78
PSN ID: RicFlair78
Steam: RicFlair78
Battle.net: Wii U: RicFlair

Postby Carbon64 » 24 Nov 2012, 11:23

Well I'll be up for halo 4 but not LFD2 seeing as I don't have it :lol: hell maybe we should start a minecraft world with the new stuff , That'd be a laugh !
Carbon64 56

Xbox Live: XB JACK
PSN ID: Carbon64

Postby TheLastDodo » 26 Nov 2012, 16:13

I couldn't get on over the weekend, Sony Smash Bros entertained me more than I expected it too.
TheLastDodo 77

Postby TheLastDodo » 29 Nov 2012, 20:18

Crimson Map Pack dated & priced

Released on December 10th for 800 points, contains three new maps in Wreckage, Harvest & Shatter and the new game mode 'Extraction'.

Trailer here

Crimson Map Pack owners will have exclusive access to a single premium playlist that will only feature the new maps and will be the only place players can enjoy unique 6 vs. 6 matchmaking experiences, the new game type “Extraction,” and a wide range of voting combinations for different maps and modes.

Extraction is a 5 vs. 5 objective-based game type where opposing Spartan teams are tasked with extracting assets from various sites around the map. Once a team has found a site and is in position, they must plant their beacon and protect it from the opposing team while the extraction process occurs. If the defending team remains in control of the beacon, they receive one point, however if the opposing team overtakes the site before extraction is complete, the point goes to them. Once a site has been extracted, a new site becomes available. The first team to extract five points wins.
TheLastDodo 77

Postby Mortal Mad Matt » 01 Dec 2012, 01:34

I'm looking forward to Extraction. I saw a 343 video walkthrough of it before release and I was a little disappointed that it didn't have it's own playlist at launch. Also, Team Regicide is being added on Monday. That could be interesting.
Mortal Mad Matt 48

Xbox Live: Mortal Mad Matt

Postby StonecoldMC » 03 Dec 2012, 14:58

Spartan Ops is bloody brilliant!

That bit in Episode 3 where you have to take down about 3/4 Phantoms was barn storming!

Just started Episode 4 and finally fighting the Promethean's again.

Hats off to 343i for this, Big Time!
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 80
Global Moderator

Postby Bill Gates » 03 Dec 2012, 22:40

Overall this is a great game, it features a lot of armor abilities and weapons that are also in halo reach, halo 3. halo 2 and lastly halo combat evolved.There are some things new .it marks the return of the Master Chief, John-117, as a playable protagonist . The planet featured throughout most of the game, Requiem, is a Forerunner world used to imprison the Didact, the primary antagonist of the game. The Forerunners made the Halo installations as emergency weapons that could wipe out all sentient life in the galaxy.
Bill Gates 2
New user

Xbox Live: microboy
PSN ID: ha playstaion what a JOKE
Steam: Bill Gates

Postby StonecoldMC » 04 Dec 2012, 14:42

Thanks for the update Bill :wink: .
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 80
Global Moderator

Postby Mortal Mad Matt » 05 Dec 2012, 15:19

Hahaha, ye thanks Mr Gates. Especially for that last sentence, I always wondered what the Halo installations were actually for. :lol:
Mortal Mad Matt 48

Xbox Live: Mortal Mad Matt

Previous