to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Eriksson to leave after world cup

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Eriksson to leave after world cup

Postby User removed » 23 Jan 2006, 23:34

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4641682.stm

Fair enough. Can't blame him, i have had enough of the attitiude of a seemingly worrying amount of lobotomised utter c*nts too.

What p**ses me off is those people that think he should go now. I suppose kicking out our manager months before the World Cup and to throw the team into disarray is what they think is best for us winning the World Cup.

I also f*cking hate the press in this country. They have forced this pressure on our manager and team, and they claim to be English, the f*cking liars, i hope they all burn in hell.

:x
User removed

Postby User removed » 23 Jan 2006, 23:39

I just read this too. There's no suitable Brits for the job, I'd give the job to Guus Hiddink.
User removed

Postby lutha89 » 23 Jan 2006, 23:44

Exactly what i just said in my next England manager thread. Seems the only realsitic and experienced candidate.
AGE OF ORTON
lutha89 40

Postby soulfinger » 24 Jan 2006, 00:10

Personally I think either a German is the editor the News of the World or an Argentinian billionnaire is bribing the ediotor to ruin England's chances. These papers do it every major tournament. Euro 2004 and they slam into Beckham's private life a couple of months before the tornament then wondered why he played so bad. :? :roll:

You ever resigned from a job and had a few weeks to go before you left. Just how much did you care about the job the closer it got to when you had to leave.
Way of the Dancing Bear.
[b]Check out The Next Level Gaming Podcast on iTunes[/b]
soulfinger 62

Xbox Live: Soulfinger73
PSN ID: Soulfinger73

Postby User removed » 24 Jan 2006, 00:15

soulfinger wrote:You ever resigned from a job and had a few weeks to go before you left. Just how much did you care about the job the closer it got to when you had to leave.

That's a good point.
User removed