to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Wrestlemania XXX - There's Gonna Be Spoilers - BEWARE

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: Wrestlemania XXVIII!!!

Postby Samildanach » 03 Apr 2012, 11:18

Yup and UFC's loss is WWE's gain!!!! :D
PSN- Samildanach

You do not agree with my quest. I understand that, so much as it is possible to understand someone with whom I disagree so completely.
Samildanach 71
Global Moderator

PSN ID: Samildanach

Postby gippobeater » 03 Apr 2012, 11:21

Lesnar clearly still ain't over the operation he had, he was hiding his pregnancy belly under a tank top.
It's Resolutionary
gippobeater 70

Postby StonecoldMC » 03 Apr 2012, 11:23

Samildanach wrote:Yup and UFC's loss is WWE's gain!!!! :D

Who will he build up a rivalry with though? Cena, Orton . . . Y2J :lol: ?
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 80
Global Moderator

Postby Samildanach » 03 Apr 2012, 11:34

There's plenty of big lads for him to mix it up with now, but it looks like Cena is going to be the first!
PSN- Samildanach

You do not agree with my quest. I understand that, so much as it is possible to understand someone with whom I disagree so completely.
Samildanach 71
Global Moderator

Postby TheLastDodo » 03 Apr 2012, 12:44

That crowd was awesome last night. Learn for once WWE, the fans really like Daniel Bryan.

The Si!!! chants during that Sheamus Del Rio promo were hilarious.

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

Chris Jericho wrote the following on Twitter about his slip and fall during the segment with CM Punk on RAW Tonight:

"By the way that wasn't a slip; I was imitating Punk the Drunk. I never make mistakes u wannabes..." :lol:
TheLastDodo 77

Postby StonecoldMC » 03 Apr 2012, 12:48

TheLastDodo wrote:That crowd was awesome last night. Learn for once WWE, the fans really like Daniel Bryan.

The Si!!! chants during that Sheamus Del Rio promo were hilarious.

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

Chris Jericho wrote the following on Twitter about his slip and fall during the segment with CM Punk on RAW Tonight:

"By the way that wasn't a slip; I was imitating Punk the Drunk. I never make mistakes u wannabes..." :lol:

Like I said to Gippo during WM, they may like him, but he's s**t and has no charisma, he'll be gone from wrestling within a year. How he got to the level he did, is beyond me.
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 80
Global Moderator

Postby TheLastDodo » 03 Apr 2012, 13:01

If he was as s**t as you say WWE wouldn't have brought him back, let alone give him the title. As far as in-ring goes he's one of the best in the world and thats how he got to the level he's at, he turned heel and he's shone ever since with his YES!!! ring entrance, manipulation of AJ and his constant pointing out to the fans that he's better than them because he's a vegan.

As for charisma, he's not the best talker for sure but he gets booed more than anybody on Smackdown at the moment, the fans boo him everywhere and you don't get anywhere in WWE if you don't get reaction from the crowd.

WWE would be fools not to create a 'YES!!!' t-shirt.
TheLastDodo 77

Postby Carbon64 » 03 Apr 2012, 14:10

Just finished watching it and that hell in a cell was fantastic !

The only thing that annoyed me was the rock vs cena. It was a very good fight but why keep Saying its a once in a life time fight ???? The rock faced hogan at 18 and I watched that live !!! I also thought it was better than this one as the rock was at his prime then.

But other than that slight annoyance it was good :lol: my favourites still number 17 though and I doubt that'll change.
Carbon64 56

Xbox Live: XB JACK
PSN ID: Carbon64

Postby TheLastDodo » 03 Apr 2012, 15:42

So Bryan has no charisma?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNhTzUNr ... r_embedded

Apart from ****** that was easily the biggest crowd reaction of the night.
TheLastDodo 77

Postby treesmurf 11 » 03 Apr 2012, 22:51

I'm not a fan of Bryan but he's good to have there, plays the bad guy part well since he became champion and is quite entertaining in the ring when he's not being constantly put up against big guys. That being said I found the Wrestlemania match really amusing and I expect the backlash from that to be just as good.
My Twitterings
3DS Friend code: 3866-8000-9437
treesmurf 11 69

PSN ID: treesmurf11
Wii Code: 3916 3672 8458 8486
Steam: treesmurf11

Postby jeff163 » 26 Aug 2012, 13:48

In the history of Wrestlemania.Wrestlemania XXVIII is the best.The night starts off with a world title match for the 2nd year in a row, Daniel Bryan defends against Sheamus this was extremely exciting for me as it would be the first WWE PPV event i would be watching live.
jeff163 12

Postby Samildanach » 25 Jan 2013, 13:52

Royal Rumble this Sunday bitches!!! The road to Wrestlemania officially begins!! CM Punk will beat The Rock and I reckon Undertaker will be the 30th entrant in the Royal Rumble. Reeg, no rape off's please. :)
PSN- Samildanach

Samildanach 71
Global Moderator

Postby Carbon64 » 25 Jan 2013, 14:45

Wasnt he number 30 last time he won the rumble ? Dont think they'd give him it again that soon.
Carbon64 56

Xbox Live: XB JACK
PSN ID: Carbon64

Postby TheLastDodo » 25 Jan 2013, 23:27

What I want to happen:

CM Punk to win straight up ideally but I could see Lesnar interference costing Rock the match. Punk hasn't got The Shield to "inadvertently" help him this time as he'll be stripped of the title if they interfere. Lesnar interference would make sense as he's technically retired since defeating HHH at Summerslam so he wouldn't face any reprecussions, also Lesnar is a former client of Paul Heyman, Heyman is currently Punk's manager, Heyman could easily call in a favour.

This would setup Rock vs Brock @ WM then Punk could face Cena/Ryback and finally lose the title (I'd rather have Punk vs Bryan in an Iron Man match but I've got to be realistic.)

What I think will happen:

The Rock defeats CM Punk straight up. Punk in a rage over losing the title, storms out during Rumble match and proceeds to take back his well earned spotlight by eliminating a surprise Rumble match entrant, the returning Undertaker, setting up Punk vs Undertaker @ WM with Cena winning the Rumble to face The Rock @ WM for the title.
TheLastDodo 77

Postby Samildanach » 28 Jan 2013, 01:57

Good shout Dodo, but Punk will beat The Rock. They confirmed it with the tour news where someone, I think it's Cena, will face WWE champion CM Punk in London. Bit stupid giving away the result like that but I suppose it makes sense in that the Rock has a film to promote in February.
PSN- Samildanach

Samildanach 71
Global Moderator

PreviousNext