to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Beckham signs for...Newcastle!? :O

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Beckham signs for...Newcastle!? :O

Postby ffcoppolla » 15 Mar 2006, 16:03

Psyche
ffcoppolla 73

Postby User removed » 15 Mar 2006, 16:04

Why do you do this to me?
User removed

Re: Beckham signs for...Newcastle!? :O

Postby wassy2k » 15 Mar 2006, 17:25

ffcoppolla wrote:Psyche

We could more than likely get him if we wanted. Would be a needless amount of money though, when we need a new CB, and two full backs.
Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him well, Horatio
wassy2k 72

Postby renegade_angel » 15 Mar 2006, 17:32

wassy2k wrote:

We could more than likely get him if we wanted. Would be a needless amount of money though, when we need a new CB, and two full backs.

Maybe when he's about 35 you could get him, until then, no.
Gamertag: PacDan
renegade_angel 65

Postby wassy2k » 15 Mar 2006, 17:40

We could get him now. I don't see why not. He'd be guaranteed a game, we could afford him comfortably, and he'd pretty much be able to market himself to the whole of Tyneside. It's just needless.
wassy2k 72

Postby renegade_angel » 15 Mar 2006, 17:40

wassy2k wrote:We could get him now. I don't see why not. He'd be guaranteed a game, we could afford him comfortably, and he'd pretty much be able to market himself to the whole of Tyneside. It's just needless.

Ever considered he might like to play Champions League football?
Gamertag: PacDan
renegade_angel 65

Postby leeb1977 » 15 Mar 2006, 17:53

bloody copycat thread.....
leeb1977 59

Postby User removed » 15 Mar 2006, 18:11

wassy2k wrote:We could get him now. I don't see why not. He'd be guaranteed a game, we could afford him comfortably, and he'd pretty much be able to market himself to the whole of Tyneside. It's just needless.

Why would he go to newcastle? Just because you could afford him, doesn't mean he would want to play in a second rate, bottom-half-of-the-table team.
User removed

Postby leeb1977 » 15 Mar 2006, 18:14

wassy2k wrote:

*points and laughs*

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!

Why would he come to you... Im a wolves fan and even i know that newcastle are shat!

*Reads again*......*laughs again*

Brilliant! :lol: :lol:
leeb1977 59

Postby ffcoppolla » 15 Mar 2006, 18:19

leeb1977 wrote:
wassy2k wrote:

*points and laughs*

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!

Why would he come to you... Im a wolves fan and even i know that newcastle are shat!

I dunno what you're laughing at :evil: I was going to make the thread title 'Beckham signs for....Wolves?! :O" until I thought about and realised just how implausible that would be :twisted:
ffcoppolla 73

Postby wassy2k » 15 Mar 2006, 18:19

leeb1977 wrote:
wassy2k wrote:

*points and laughs*

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!

*Dangles Shearer infront of leeb*
*Dangles Michael Owen*
We got these, you didn't, ner ner ner etc :P.
wassy2k 72

Postby leeb1977 » 15 Mar 2006, 18:29

You got shearer and we still knocked you out of the fa cup last time we played you in it.

Youve got shearer and you still failed to beat us in our last three meetings.

Youve got shearer and weve got nobody - hence you must be sh1t!
leeb1977 59

Postby wassy2k » 15 Mar 2006, 18:36

leeb1977 wrote:You got shearer and we still knocked you out of the fa cup last time we played you in it.

Youve got shearer and you still failed to beat us in our last three meetings.

Youve got shearer and weve got nobody - hence you must be sh1t!

I never said we were good, I just said we've got a nack for signing people :P.
wassy2k 72

Postby leeb1977 » 15 Mar 2006, 18:41

But of the 2 you have signed - ones old enough to be even my dad and the other is a lame horse thats way past his best.

no thanks - ill just stick to my polish player of the year thanks..... who... errrr... isnt actually scoring..... but he will.... oooh he will.... then... THEN you'll see..

mwhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
leeb1977 59

Postby lutha89 » 15 Mar 2006, 21:08

the other is a lame horse thats way past his best.

I beg to differ, i think Owen's still got at least 4 if not around 6 seasons left in him!

Newcastle getting Beckham on the other hand, haha please someone stop the joke.
AGE OF ORTON
lutha89 40

Next