no way jose

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

no way jose

Postby x360.05 » 08 Mar 2006, 11:16

what a bunch of sore losers Chelsea, Jose and their fans are..the little cry baby who had to be calmed down by Barcelona officials...the best of all was the comment by Jose..."the best team lost"...your having a laugh Jose..You and Chelsea are the sorest losers i have ever seen in football...you never accept defeat like a true man or manager, you are ruining the reputation of quality teams and managers and most of all ruining English football...I hope you go back to Portugal and never return to England... and same goes for the other pathetic losers at Chelsea, Robbin, Crespo, Drogba, Obramovic oh and idiot Peter Kenyon. etc you are all sad losers....good riddance out of the european cup and good riddance when you leave England...

Barcelona ripped you to pieces last night and two weeks ago and you and Chelsea deserved everything you got...LOSERS.
x360.05 10

Postby User removed » 08 Mar 2006, 11:36

Yes, Barca did play the better football last night, and it WAS a very dubious penalty at the end, but did you really NEED to create this thread when you've got at least 2 others up slagging off Chelsea?
User removed

Postby User removed » 08 Mar 2006, 13:01

STFU!
User removed

Re: no way jose

Postby User removed » 08 Mar 2006, 13:45

I'll comment anyway.

Worrying for England that result.
Terry, even though the commentator was using phrases such as 'immense' to describe him i though he was out guilty of heading the ball away to the opposition all of the time.
Lampard looked like a little lost Donkey and proved to me when it comes to the big boys on the world stage i don't tink he can mix it.
Cole did well but was withdrawn.
They play too static for European football, visionless, up and over the oppositions defense.
Robben get rid of him he plays when he feels like.
Drogba i feel had a thankless task and if i was him i would move to another club where they would utilise him better, same for Gallas.

Chelsea probably will dominate the premiership but they are no ManU in their pomp, and do not possess the real know how to play the beautiful game in Europe against the big guns.
Shame though that a club whcih is representing England that the view of it's people are one of a sort of disgust towards them etc...
Everyone used to calim they hated ManU but when they were winning the Europen cup i reckon most jumped of their soafa etc.. with a secret admiration they had done it, unless your a Liverpool fan i suppose.
User removed

Postby ffcoppolla » 08 Mar 2006, 15:07

tronmaster wrote:STFU!

Here Here!
ffcoppolla 73

Postby lutha89 » 08 Mar 2006, 16:09

X360, i despise Chelsea and Jose Mourinho but is it that necessary to talk this much about it. Forget about it .
AGE OF ORTON
lutha89 40

Postby rjcanty » 08 Mar 2006, 17:43

Chelsea played like a Wolves side.

Barca weren't much better.
rjcanty 62

Postby User removed » 08 Mar 2006, 19:35

You do know that Jose Mourinho doesn't actually use this forum...right?
User removed