The Walking Dead: Series 5 - There's Like Zombies & Spoliers

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby StonecoldMC » 04 Mar 2013, 15:22

Incredible. Just incredible.

You just know that this is going to kick off BIG TIME very shortly!
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
User avatar
StonecoldMC 82
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14318
Joined: 14 May 2007, 20:47
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby k1ng » 04 Mar 2013, 21:59

Yeah this season is gonna end with a big bang, they already announced that earlier in interviews. I can not wait till it is so far because episodes as the most recent one arent that interesting (almost bit boring).
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
User avatar
k1ng 5
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 04 Jul 2011, 19:33

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby StonecoldMC » 09 Apr 2013, 09:17

October seems so far away :( .

This and Breaking Bad are easily my favourite shows on the box right now! This show has everything and where certain characters are going to go next series? Who bloody knows?!

Still at least we have a teaser trailer for Series 4, this looks so so different:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inJFDjqziVk

:D
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
User avatar
StonecoldMC 82
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14318
Joined: 14 May 2007, 20:47
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby richomack360 » 28 Apr 2013, 20:30

StonecoldMC wrote:October seems so far away :( .

This and Breaking Bad are easily my favourite shows on the box right now! This show has everything and where certain characters are going to go next series? Who bloody knows?!

Still at least we have a teaser trailer for Series 4, this looks so so different:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inJFDjqziVk

:D


Quality

Did anyone notice the Guv'nor looking down the sight of his assault rifle with his wounded eye ??? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPbVR6TgO28 - just for you MC
Fanboys of CVG Forums. This is the law. Disperse immediately, or we will use lethal force to clear the area. You have been warned. You now have 20 posts to comply.
User avatar
richomack360 60
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 3684
Joined: 25 May 2011, 08:55
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: richomack360
Steam: richomack360

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby StonecoldMC » 11 May 2013, 12:22

richomack360 wrote:
StonecoldMC wrote:October seems so far away :( .

This and Breaking Bad are easily my favourite shows on the box right now! This show has everything and where certain characters are going to go next series? Who bloody knows?!

Still at least we have a teaser trailer for Series 4, this looks so so different:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inJFDjqziVk

:D


Quality

Did anyone notice the Guv'nor looking down the sight of his assault rifle with his wounded eye ??? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPbVR6TgO28 - just for you MC


Don't talk about what the Guv'nor is doing, you'll spoil it :lol: .

And that was a brilliant video mate, so so true :D .
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
User avatar
StonecoldMC 82
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14318
Joined: 14 May 2007, 20:47
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby richomack360 » 11 May 2013, 21:53

StonecoldMC wrote:Don't talk about what the Guv'nor is doing, you'll spoil it :lol: .

And that was a brilliant video mate, so so true :D .


No probs !

Check this out, if you haven't seen it already !

http://thechive.com/2013/04/03/a-few-things-that-make-no-sense-about-the-walking-dead-33-photos/
Fanboys of CVG Forums. This is the law. Disperse immediately, or we will use lethal force to clear the area. You have been warned. You now have 20 posts to comply.
User avatar
richomack360 60
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 3684
Joined: 25 May 2011, 08:55
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: richomack360
Steam: richomack360

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby StonecoldMC » 13 Oct 2014, 15:48

Bumpity bump bump

The Walking Dead, Series 5 tonight on Fox at 9pm.

Reckon this series could be a bit of a belter!
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
User avatar
StonecoldMC 82
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14318
Joined: 14 May 2007, 20:47
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby Danny-IS-Batman » 13 Oct 2014, 22:17

Wished I'd recapped on the last series.

Why has carol got an inkling terminus is bad again???
User avatar
Danny-IS-Batman 48
 
Posts: 305
Joined: 01 Aug 2014, 12:50
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: DannyisBatman
PSN ID: DannyisBatman

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby StonecoldMC » 13 Oct 2014, 22:25

I'm not sure, cannae remember either? She's just turned into a complete badass, her transformation from series 1 is just unbelievable yet credible at the same time.

What an opener that was though, not many shows can pull off that kind of episode but TWD has had them in spades and that was one of its best.

That opening segment :shock: .
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
User avatar
StonecoldMC 82
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14318
Joined: 14 May 2007, 20:47
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby Danny-IS-Batman » 13 Oct 2014, 23:12

I think TWD plays better when the gang are just surviving. I don't dig the shooty shooty episodes so much.
I'm hoping this series is about wandering/surviving on route to Washington so mr mullet can get that damn cure on the go!
@stone I was just saying that to the other half! To say she was a bit of a wet lettuce in the first series, now she's the female version of chuck Norris!
User avatar
Danny-IS-Batman 48
 
Posts: 305
Joined: 01 Aug 2014, 12:50
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: DannyisBatman
PSN ID: DannyisBatman

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby slick loose » 14 Oct 2014, 00:23

Fantastic episode, I'm the opposite of Danny, I love episodes like this. The special effects were really decent, it was truly f**king dark, twisted and violent as Hell and it was just the good chracters who got most of the screen time.

Things I didn't like...
1. That firework Carol shot hit first time, how? It looked like it was aimed in the air...I'm just saying it was an unbelievable shot, especially with what looked like zero effort.
2. Carol appearing to the group very clean for a woman who was just smeared in blood and mud...even if she did clean herself, how did she dry herself so fast?
3.Having 4 nobody's line up next to the regulars at the beginning made it a little obvious they were gonna die and leave our guys safe. It was like when in Star Trek they would send a random ensign with the main crew on a mission, he always died :P
4. Oh and Carol opening that door to let the zombies in and them completely ignoring her...but I'll let that go.

Did you guys see the after credit scene with you know who returning?
Oh and as for Carol being wary of Terminus, I don't think she was. I think she told Tyreese a while ago that she wouldn't settle with another group again...after the whole thing with Rick last season. She was gonna go with Tyreese to Terminus, but had no intention of staying. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Image
User avatar
slick loose 68
 
Posts: 6621
Joined: 06 Aug 2008, 10:49
Location: United Kingdom
PSN ID: slickloose

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby StonecoldMC » 14 Oct 2014, 00:45

slick loose wrote:Fantastic episode, I'm the opposite of Danny, I love episodes like this. The special effects were really decent, it was truly f**king dark, twisted and violent as Hell and it was just the good chracters who got most of the screen time.

Things I didn't like...
1. That firework Carol shot hit first time, how? It looked like it was aimed in the air...I'm just saying it was an unbelievable shot, especially with what looked like zero effort.
2. Carol appearing to the group very clean for a woman who was just smeared in blood and mud...even if she did clean herself, how did she dry herself so fast?
3.Having 4 nobody's line up next to the regulars at the beginning made it a little obvious they were gonna die and leave our guys safe. It was like when in Star Trek they would send a random ensign with the main crew on a mission, he always died :P
4. Oh and Carol opening that door to let the zombies in and them completely ignoring her...but I'll let that go.

Did you guys see the after credit scene with you know who returning?
Oh and as for Carol being wary of Terminus, I don't think she was. I think she told Tyreese a while ago that she wouldn't settle with another group again...after the whole thing with Rick last season. She was gonna go with Tyreese to Terminus, but had no intention of staying. Correct me if I'm wrong.


Aye, I like it when it's slow paced and character driven but when they go for the action episodes, by f**k do they go for it! Thought it was incredible from start to finish.

1. It was a bit unbelievable but would the Sparks/powder set off the gas?
2. That was a bit far fetched as well, but maybe dried in zombie blood just flakes off you :lol:
3. I knew none of the heroes would cop it but still for a split second I still thought Glen was a goner.
4. At that point she was still covered in s**t and that woman was on the ground screaming, I'll give them that one, just.

I only saw the after credits scene after I read about it on Twitter, thank f**k I have it on the planner! That just took an unexpected turn compared to where we last saw that character!! And aye, think Carol would have been offski once she delivered the package :lol:
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
User avatar
StonecoldMC 82
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14318
Joined: 14 May 2007, 20:47
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby StonecoldMC » 14 Oct 2014, 00:47

Also, it's a pain in the arse using the spoiler tags and trying to read them when your on the iPad. If folk aren't up to date with what's happening on the current episode, THEY SHOULDNT BE HERE! This is a spoiler tag free thread :D .
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
User avatar
StonecoldMC 82
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 14318
Joined: 14 May 2007, 20:47
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Walking Dead: Series 5 - There's Like Zombies & Spol

Postby Danny-IS-Batman » 14 Oct 2014, 08:19

I did watch the last scene! What the f**k!?
I thought he went absolutely bonkers the last time we seen him!

So the gang are on the road again, what do you guys see happening from here?

Don't get me wrong. I do like the action scenes, I just prefer the mystery and suspense of survival.
User avatar
Danny-IS-Batman 48
 
Posts: 305
Joined: 01 Aug 2014, 12:50
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: DannyisBatman
PSN ID: DannyisBatman

Re: The Walking Dead: Series 5 - There's Like Zombies & Spol

Postby slick loose » 14 Oct 2014, 09:21

Ok no more "Spoliers" (look at the thread title :lol: )

I have no idea where the season is going, another settlement? Because isn't that getting old now? They still need to find Bethe, assuming she is alive.

I think they tried to lay on the message quite thick about kill or be killed, "be the butcher", so I reckon we will see our group do some dark s**t to survive, my guess is they will kill innocents at some point.

Was there a cure? Or did he say he could just blow all the Zombies away?

Oh, and I really don't think Tyreese killed that guy and it will bite him in the arse further down the line...and then he'll kill him, by then it'll be too late though.
Image
User avatar
slick loose 68
 
Posts: 6621
Joined: 06 Aug 2008, 10:49
Location: United Kingdom
PSN ID: slickloose

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

The forum teamDelete all forum cookiesAll times are UTC [ DST ]