to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

The Day Today.

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

The Day Today.

Postby rbt2 » 16 Feb 2013, 00:12

Probably should be in the tv forum but hey ho.
Anyone remember this?
Chris Morris should be back on the telly now when we have the likes of Howard, Yashere, Stephen K Amos and Gervais and yet no more Chris Morris.
Outrageous!
rbt2 76

PSN ID: rbteagle

Re: The Day Today.

Postby ricflair » 17 Feb 2013, 14:28

It's awesome. Probably not as 'good' as Brass Eye, or maybe not a clever as a piece of satire, but I think it's funnier!

Partridge is amazing, loads of the other characters are awesome too. I still use the reply "you're wrong and you're a grotesquely ugly freak" when discussing things with people.

Far too many moments to begin listing the best bits, but some that always stand out are Partridge watching kids playing at the races, and saying "I hope that horseplay doesn't escalate in to blind ugly violence"; the man speared by a shaft of frozen p**s from a plain and some of the headlines at the beginning, particularly the picture of some old middle eastern women with Morris going "Heseltine, fading fast"!

I'm going to stop now.
Woo
ricflair 76

Xbox Live: Ric Flair78
PSN ID: RicFlair78
Steam: RicFlair78
Battle.net: Wii U: RicFlair

Re: The Day Today.

Postby Reegeee » 17 Feb 2013, 15:06

I just remember Partridge doing the commentary on the tour de france, when there was a camera shot from the helicopter above, 'from this angle looking somehow like cattle in a mad way, but cattle on bikes.' :lol:

Was it on the day today that the Chris Morris Fur Q was on? 'Cock, bitch, cock bitch muthafucker!' :lol: I f**king loved that I'll have to find it and link it. Here it is.
Reegeee 73

Xbox Live: reegeee
PSN ID: reegeee
Steam: reegeee