Right or wrong?

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: Right or wrong?

Postby rbt2 » 28 Dec 2012, 23:30

I am probably getting very maudlin now but I am downstairs on me own getting steadily p**sed cos it is just over 3 hours to the day this time last year that me mum died.

Dunno what is a worst xmas. This one or the last.
rbt2 76

PSN ID: rbteagle

Postby Bambis Dad » 28 Dec 2012, 23:36

Mag do you think I'm capable of a hate crime based on sexuality? I f**king hate people and I'm celibate but I'm recorded online for rejecting christianity for it's homophobic nature. I'll also stand up for right and wrong. f**k me I've had kickings off skin heads in the seventies. I've had a fight over a twix. It is the fear that concerns me.

RBT sorry for bringing this up now, I didn't think.
Childhood pictures redeem, clean and so serene
See myself without ruining lines
Whole days throwing sticks into streams

I have crawled so far sideways
I recognise dim traces of creation
Bambis Dad 52

Postby rbt2 » 28 Dec 2012, 23:42

Don't apologise LG.
How were you to know?
I may just console meself by having another stint on ZombiU.
I had a good go on it last night and only realised that you had to scan stuff!
We are at friends tomorrow from around 12 pm and we are staying over so I won't get a chance to be killed several times until Sunday.
rbt2 76

Postby rbt2 » 29 Dec 2012, 01:14

rbt2 wrote:See now I am gonna sound like some poxy internet hardman but what you should have done was kick him up the bollox and then stamped on his head.
My dad was never one for giving advice but one thing he did tell me when I was about 15 was this.....'don't think twice about hitting these c**ts because they won't think twice about hitting you. Hit em first, hit em hard and when they are on the ground then kick em up the bollox so they don't get up for a while.'
I will pass this on to my boy when he is old enough.
It might sound thuggish and nasty but that is the world we live in.

Actually, he would never have said that as he hated that word.
Like father unlike son!
It would probably have been 'bastards' or summat like that but never the 'c' word.
rbt2 76

Postby shellster2 » 29 Dec 2012, 01:49

You're the bigger man LG. Everyone would have thought that bloke was a c**t I'm sure. If you'd have stoved him in you'd be in a cell right now waiting for another cell later on. I'm sure it's left a bitter taste in your mouth but in the bigge picture you're the winner. He'll kick off again and someone will knock him clean out somewhere where they wouldn't get caught. What a prick.
Loving LCFC's surge to the top.
shellster2 68

Xbox Live: scootoss
PSN ID: scootoss
Wii Code: wiiu - scootoss
Steam: scootoss

Postby StonecoldMC » 29 Dec 2012, 03:03

This thread has been cathartic and no one has stepped over any Mark.

This is a time for thinking about and remembering those past and those present that we no longer we see. I hope we can all do that?

Bambi, its all good. It actually is. Ive just watched Happy Feet 2 and want to give you all a cuddle.
"Nintendo want to make money by supplying fun, Sony want to make money by supplying Art, MS want to make money."

INTERNET, APRIL 2014
StonecoldMC 82
Global Moderator

Postby rbt2 » 30 Dec 2012, 17:18

See now when I was in me late teens/early twenties, I used to embrace a punch up.
I never went out looking for one but if one emerged involving me then I was quite willing to partake.
Now I am almost 40....well in about 18 munfs, I still think I am in me 20's.
I wouldn't have a row at the drop of a hat anymore unless it involved some c**t having a go at me boy.
I would include her but she can have a much better fight than me and can really look after herself.
She's very wirey, see.
Wirey and strong.
rbt2 76

Postby El Mag » 30 Dec 2012, 17:32

rbt2 wrote:Now I am almost 40

rbt2 wrote:I am almost 40

rbt2 wrote:almost 40

rbt2 wrote:40

rbt2 wrote:Image
Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
El Mag 68

Xbox Live: El Maggio
PSN ID: ElMagnifico83

Postby rbt2 » 30 Dec 2012, 17:35

:lol:
That's just disrespectful you know, Magnifico.

We fought in the war for your generation.

You know!
rbt2 76

Postby Bambis Dad » 01 Jan 2013, 04:13

I didn't fight in the war admittedly, but I'm a lot older than Rashesh. It is just that concern about elderniness. When I was a young un I was brave without thinking. Like I say scared kept me from doing the right thing. Stonecold if you think it needs locking I'm cool.
Childhood pictures redeem, clean and so serene
See myself without ruining lines
Whole days throwing sticks into streams

I have crawled so far sideways
I recognise dim traces of creation
Bambis Dad 52

Postby Multiplayerking » 01 Jan 2013, 05:30

Maggy at his finest right there.
Hey
Multiplayerking 70

PSN ID: gta-hellraiser61

Postby Andrewebyy » 01 Jan 2013, 16:14

It's not an easy thing to decide on, but I think you've chosen the right thing.
Andrewebyy 2
New user

Postby FishyGinger » 07 Jan 2013, 12:51

Bambis Dad wrote:I didn't fight in the war admittedly, but I'm a lot older than Rashesh. It is just that concern about elderniness. When I was a young un I was brave without thinking. Like I say scared kept me from doing the right thing. Stonecold if you think it needs locking I'm cool.

Brave without thinking is called stupid. Certainly nowadays. My dad was similar, lamp'em first but times have changed. McDougalchops, or stonecold, whichever is closest, is right. My ex kept having her bins nicked in nottingham and she was going to confront whoever did it, got annoyed when I called her stupid. You never know if they'd shiv you right there and dying over something so small is pointless. Plus if you hit them first you'd be charged with assault. Plus nottingham was full of nutjobs.

I'm not saying roll over, confront them prepared for violence but don't start it.
Some say he's half man, half fish. Others say its more of a 70/30 split. Whatever the percentage, he's one fishy bastard.
FishyGinger 71

Postby rbt2 » 07 Jan 2013, 13:12

It's funny really but I always tell me boy to walk/run away from any trouble.
He's almost 14 and soon enough he will be going out with his mates in the p.m.
But I can see it in him. What I mean by that is I can see in him what I was like and it worries me.
My dad was like it. Me older bruv is still like it and his boy (my nephew) is like it.
We have this thing about us where we can't let arseholes get 'away with it.'
I know It's pathetic but it must be in the genes.
Or jeans.
I don't want to make me or mine sound like internet so called hard men....well I most certainly ain't a hardman but me bruv is a bit handy but we have it in us whereby we find it hard to just walk away.
And in these days of knives and even guns, I don't want my boy being like the rest of us.
It is f**king scary being a parent.
God knows how I would be if he was a girl!
rbt2 76

Postby TheLastDodo » 07 Jan 2013, 13:58

They sound like the type that are begging for someone to put them in their place and someone will someday however I would say you did the right thing by walking away Bambi.

As others say you don't know if they could've been carrying and you would probably be the one in court. I can't imagine how it felt but swallowing your pride and letting it go was the best option.

Take comfort in the knowledge that the guy will try it on with wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time eventually and they'll get what they had coming, it's inevitable, more guts than brains and that ain't a compliment.
TheLastDodo 77

PreviousNext