to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Right or wrong?

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Right or wrong?

Postby Bambis Dad » 28 Dec 2012, 21:47

I'm troubled that I acted as a coward, in truth I was scared. Yesterday on the train from Nottingham to London a guy got on the train at Beeston. I didn't see this but he sat next to a girl and picked up a coat next to her and threw it at the lass. She said it belonged to a guy that had gone to toilet but he burst into a tirade at her. Another guy stood up for her and he launched a foul tirade of abuse at the pair. Now I know we use expletives without any due care but this man was effing and ceeing before declaring he was homosexual.

Now an old dear on the table covered her ears which the c**t took as homophobic and not an objection to the c word. This was the point I raised my voice, as did most of the passengers, none more vocally than my mam. She tore a strip off the guy. For the next few stations he carried on his tirade but I wanted to kick the f**king living s**t out of the t**t but it appears I was the only one aware if he wasn't on medication he'd skipped. A younger me would've chucked him off the train or just kicked f**k out of him for swearing at the old dear.
Childhood pictures redeem, clean and so serene
See myself without ruining lines
Whole days throwing sticks into streams

I have crawled so far sideways
I recognise dim traces of creation
Bambis Dad 52

Re: Right or wrong?

Postby StonecoldMC » 28 Dec 2012, 21:58

The bigger man walks away, the smaller man gets the jail.

You did the right thing :D .
StonecoldMC 79
Global Moderator

Postby rbt2 » 28 Dec 2012, 22:10

See now I am gonna sound like some poxy internet hardman but what you should have done was kick him up the bollox and then stamped on his head.
My dad was never one for giving advice but one thing he did tell me when I was about 15 was this.....'don't think twice about hitting these c**ts because they won't think twice about hitting you. Hit em first, hit em hard and when they are on the ground then kick em up the bollox so they don't get up for a while.'
I will pass this on to my boy when he is old enough.
It might sound thuggish and nasty but that is the world we live in.
rbt2 76

PSN ID: rbteagle

Postby StonecoldMC » 28 Dec 2012, 22:15

If he hit out first? Then absolutely tear his f**king head off, you make the first strike on a busy train with lots of witnesses then you'll end up in the big hoose with the wee windaes. Thats the world we live in nowadays.

Plus, i cant imagine anything worse then getting into a scrap in front of my Mum.
StonecoldMC 79
Global Moderator

Postby rbt2 » 28 Dec 2012, 22:18

StonecoldMC wrote:If he hit out first? Then absolutely tear his f**king head off, you make the first strike on a busy train with lots of witnesses then you'll end up in the big hoose with the wee windaes. Thats the world we live in nowadays.

Plus, i cant imagine anything worse then getting into a scrap in front of my Mum.

I never understood f**k all of that, mc.
Well I understood a bit of it but not most of it.
rbt2 76

Postby Bambis Dad » 28 Dec 2012, 22:26

Oddly I did think about what my Dad would've done. He'd have lamped him, but as I said I was scared. Genuinley scared. Not in a way I'm used to. I'm not the biggest or hardest c**t but I've never been afraid. I don't know if it was because me Mam stood up first or I was just feeling old. It's still cowardly to let someone abuse your mam and do f**k all.

MC that not wanting to get into a scrap of me mam is the moral excuse I'm turmoiling over. I still should have intervened when he called the old dear a c word and accused her of homophobia. I'm intellectual enough to have made him look stupid enough with some sub standard queen bitching, I'm physical enough that two punches would have shut him up.

Bambis Dad 52

Postby StonecoldMC » 28 Dec 2012, 22:32

I'm not going to go into to much detail but just over two years ago one of my friends got into a fight with two guys who we're laying into a taxi driver. They pulled a knife and killed him, this happened right on his Mums doorstep and he died in her arms.

I know it must have been tough, but trust me, you did the right thing. You dont know what someone could be carrying nowadays and at the end of it, would it really have been worth it?
StonecoldMC 79
Global Moderator

Postby rbt2 » 28 Dec 2012, 22:36

There's nowt wrong with being scared, mate.
That's all part of the rush.
On a family holiday in Tunisia when I was about 8, we were all walking down this street when some arab came up to my dad who was at the front of us and begged him for money.
My dad game him some change but he came back a few minutes later waving a knife in me dad's face.
He was trying to show me dad up infront of our family.
My old man grabbed his hand with the knife, turned it towards his stomach and said to him....'you want me to push?'
This c**t s**t hiself and f**ked off.
My dad was never a boastful hardman. Anything but.
But he was one hard bastard.
I wish I was like him.
rbt2 76

Postby Bambis Dad » 28 Dec 2012, 22:40

Stonecold I do appreciate that concern, I've lost a couple of friends in similar circumstances. I'm stuck for words.

RBT If I was half the man my Dad was I'd be a perfect example.

Bambis Dad 52

Postby rbt2 » 28 Dec 2012, 22:43

Bambis Dad wrote:Stonecold I do appreciate that concern, I've lost a couple of friends in similar circumstances. I'm stuck for words.

RBT If I was half the man my Dad was I'd be a perfect example.

Same with me and my dad, mate.
The closest I have to me dad is me big bruv.
rbt2 76

Postby Bambis Dad » 28 Dec 2012, 22:55

I'm the big brother in our family set up. My little brother thinks he is the man, and he is but you you p**s with my sister and you know about it. Honestly this gay t**t got the best. My Dad and sister would've lamped him, my brother would have thrown him off the the train. But I'd have been staying back making sure they were ok. I'm old or coward. I'm genuinely embarrassed. You f**king insult my mam and I hold back. f**k me I was shite.

Bambis Dad 52

Postby rbt2 » 28 Dec 2012, 22:56

I will say this, my boy loved him.
Now me and me bruv are reconcilled my boy loves talking to me brother about his grandad to him before the game in the boozer.
We have so many stories about him.
As tough an old boot as he was, he was far too soft with me and me bruv and sis.
When I was in me late teens I asked him why he had never smacked any of us when we were naughty.
He said that there was no way he would do anything like that as his hands were too big (he had hands like shovels) and that he would have hurt us and he would never do that.
Our mum was the one who dealt out the punishment but she hardly ever had to because we all thought too much of them both to play up.
rbt2 76

Postby Bambis Dad » 28 Dec 2012, 23:07

My mam ruled our roost. Me dad ruled with the loosening of the belt, never used it, the threat was enough. Me Mam didn't need the physical, she just had a look and tone of voice. This is part of the cowardice as my brother and sister aren't bothered by it.

Bambis Dad 52

Postby El Mag » 28 Dec 2012, 23:11

In hindsight you did right.

If he's the type of t**t that shouts at random people over nothing publicly then he would have definitely had you done if you knocked him out. And with him saying he was gay he'd be going for the hate crime angle and you'd have no chance. You don't need the hassle with everything else you've got going on.

The only way to feel bad would have been if nobody else said owt, but your ma sounds like she gave him what for and is a woman not to be messed about. Mums are tough as f**k, mines the boss in my family even after suffering two heart attacks.
Last edited by El Mag on 28 Dec 2012, 23:20, edited 1 time in total.
Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
El Mag 67

Xbox Live: El Maggio
PSN ID: ElMagnifico83

Postby rbt2 » 28 Dec 2012, 23:16

See now my ma and pa never done nowt like that.
When I was in me late teens/early twenties my mates used to drive up to our house and me dad would give us all a lift to this nightclub and then we would get a taxi back to my house where they would stay overnight.
All my mates loved my dad cos he was a natural comedian.
I asked them all once if the reason they came out with me was because of my dad.
There was no reply.
c**ts.
rbt2 76

Next