to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Reporting posters.

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: Reporting posters.

Postby rbt2 » 17 Dec 2012, 20:40

I'm level 2 apparently.
Well at least I think I am.
Level 2 and proud!
But enough of this cos Carla is selling the business and settling in the U.S apparently.
Good for her.
rbt2 76

PSN ID: rbteagle

Postby Barry316 » 17 Dec 2012, 20:45

rbt2 wrote:I'm level 2 apparently.
Well at least I think I am.
Level 2 and proud!
But enough of this cos Carla is selling the business and settling in the U.S apparently.
Good for her.

Reported.

Just because you shouldn't admit to watching Coro. And yes i realise i just let out it's probably on here as well. Balls.
Here's a lockpick, now jog on.
Barry316 67

Postby Bambis Dad » 17 Dec 2012, 20:50

slick loose wrote:Ok a warning has been issued, I always thought you were all right Bambs. Shame.

Really you wanted to do this out in the open? t**t that you are. ;)

If you can show me where me saying I have used the word N in the past and tried to explain the connotations I used it in were not meant to be seen as offensive but a simple explanation of words I use and the context I use them in then I'll take your warning. But coming hot on the heels of your editing my post to one I found offensive followed by my complaint that the word bitch is still a term I find offensive why don't you try modding the forum? You can sit in judgement of me but you are a f**king moron that creates more problems than he deals with. I'll hold my hands when I cross the line but in this instance my use of the word Scalliwag, to simply clarify the actual word I had previously used, was perfectly justified.
Childhood pictures redeem, clean and so serene
See myself without ruining lines
Whole days throwing sticks into streams

I have crawled so far sideways
I recognise dim traces of creation
Bambis Dad 52

Postby rbt2 » 17 Dec 2012, 20:52

Well thanks for reporting me, Baz cos that might well put me up to level 3 which is an instant dismissal.
Or so I am told.
And all because I was pleased for Carla and her new life!
rbt2 76

Postby slick loose » 17 Dec 2012, 20:55

I have passed you onto another mod, to make the process more fair and less personal. Oh and thanks for the PM, it was beautiful...

I can't believe I defended you in the past and begged you to make predictions.

Fool me once...
slick loose 68

PSN ID: slickloose

Postby Barry316 » 17 Dec 2012, 20:57

rbt2 wrote:Well thanks for reporting me, Baz cos that might well put me up to level 3 which is an instant dismissal.
Or so I am told.

I'm sorry but i've just never liked Carla. Not since her days playing Lynda Block in the little watched or remembered Dream Team that was on Sky One years ago.
Here's a lockpick, now jog on.
Barry316 67

Postby rbt2 » 17 Dec 2012, 21:01

Barry316 wrote:
rbt2 wrote:Well thanks for reporting me, Baz cos that might well put me up to level 3 which is an instant dismissal.
Or so I am told.

I'm sorry but i've just never liked Carla. Not since her days playing Lynda Block in the little watched or remembered Dream Team that was on Sky One years ago.

Linda Block eh?
That's a wanka's name for wankas in itself really.
I vaguely recall Footballers Wives though.
Wasn't Nick Tilsley in it?
rbt2 76

Postby Bambis Dad » 17 Dec 2012, 21:08

slick loose wrote:I have passed you onto another mod, to make the process more fair and less personal. Oh and thanks for the PM, it was beautiful...

I can't believe I defended you in the past and begged you to make predictions.

Fool me once...

WTF?? I explained my use of the word in this thread was a direct quote of me using the word in the past. When me and Doug got onto the subject of one of my previous uses of it I openly admitted I deserved to be banned for calling him a fool, amongst several other choice words. That's context. Your PM said I could call you all the c**ts under the sun. Need I remind you I've stated several times in the past I hate the word and dislike myself for using it so frequently here? I'm not trying to fool you Slick. I am trying to explain myself. That you seem incapable of grasping that concept is not my problem.

And f**k your prediction game. I recall you saying it was the only thing you came back for.

Bambis Dad 52

Postby rbt2 » 17 Dec 2012, 21:11

Oh come on, LG.
No need for that.
What with xmas coming up and all.
rbt2 76

Postby Bambis Dad » 17 Dec 2012, 21:27

rbt2 wrote:Oh come on, LG.
No need for that.
What with xmas coming up and all.

I'm being taken for a muppet for trying to say I used a word that wasn't meant to cause offense but accept I over stepped the mark yet this complete dick splash of a mod decides that by quoting the word I used I'm setting out to be offensive. f**k him. If I had called someone the N word again then I wouldn't take the warning but insist on a ban. But I didn't I used it in context of an example of a word I have used repeatedly, in an offensive manner, that has got me in trouble. Slick decided to edit it to an offensive term to me, Umpa Lumpa. because of my ethnicity and height. You'll note when I put the N word back in there I didn't put anything in the white racial slur as I understood why he changed that one.

Out of interest which white, sorry, green name has it been passed onto? I'd prefer Stonecold or Roy, I think they'd judge me fairly. Izo will do, but the rest are below my contempt. ;)

.o0O{Get Sam}

Bambis Dad 52

Postby rbt2 » 17 Dec 2012, 21:39

Well I didn't really understand much of that due to me absolute stoopidity but sort it out between youse please cos your posts I truly love.
And I never knew you were half and half.
Or of mixed race.
Where I come from it was always known as 'half chat.'
Funnily enough, I have a real good mixed race mate.
Put up with loadsa s**t during his life but he is like us.....gives it out as good as he takes it.
And as for your height...who cares?
You can be the shortest bloke in the world but if your heart is big then there is no one taller than you.
Well that's what I was brought up to believe.
rbt2 76

Postby spaceman_DOUG » 17 Dec 2012, 21:48

There's a really good documentary that was on recently called "F**k Off I'm Small".
     Last.fm | Raptr | NationStates | Twitter

As with sonar, the big problem with detection is interpreting the returning signals.
spaceman_DOUG 69

PSN ID: spacemanDOUG
Steam: spacemanDOUG

Postby Bambis Dad » 17 Dec 2012, 21:53

I'm just narked because I was admitting I was wrong for using the word but trying to explain the context then Slick wade's in all heavy handed and tries to justify it like I've slighted him. If I called another person the N word, getting two temp bans was riding my luck, I'd say fair does. But I only used the word so no one would say which Nword did he use. I said helghast in as apologetic way as I could bring myself to. Slick presumed it was offensive no matter the context, and I'm giving him too much credit here, inadvertently caused me offence. More so my intellectual nature than my ethnic background. f**k 'em all.

Come here and f**k me Doug.

Bambis Dad 52

Postby Samildanach » 17 Dec 2012, 22:41

I don't think the N word is acceptable in any context in written form and Slick was right to edit it out. I doubt he meant to offend you either by changing it to the other thing, as not all of us were aware of your height issues.
PSN- Samildanach

You do not agree with my quest. I understand that, so much as it is possible to understand someone with whom I disagree so completely.
Samildanach 71
Global Moderator

PSN ID: Samildanach

Postby shellster2 » 17 Dec 2012, 22:53

Did someone use that disgusting word, NIGEL? Wash your mouth out with soap!
Loving LCFC's surge to the top.
shellster2 68

Xbox Live: scootoss
PSN ID: scootoss
Wii Code: wiiu - scootoss
Steam: scootoss

PreviousNext