to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Time to 'fess up

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Time to 'fess up

Postby shellster2 » 11 Nov 2012, 08:45

For a while now I've been p**sed off with one particular troll on this site S-Smith who is just a pain in the arse, however he doesn't seem to get thrown out for whatever reason. So in order to disturb him slightly I thought I'd parody him a little with a new account I made called S-Smyth. I trolled a bit and generally took the p**s by posting after him telling him how great he was.

The shocking part is that I think he never twigged about this but in the meantime I p**sed off a few regulars no doubt and S-Smyth has been given a slap on the wrist which I'm actually pleased about as it means at least trolls are being targeted. I think I only made about 20 posts so it wasn't prolific.

Anyhow in pleased to tell you I've retired the account with immediate effect and hope that the long term trolls on the site get booted off. To be perfectly honest I was getting tired of typing 'lol' about half a dozen times in each post. The real S-Smith obviously loves it.

So if I've p**sed off anyone reading this with my attempt to annoy S-Smith then I sincerely apologise.

It was fun for the briefest of times. What I've learnt from this is at trolling is the easiest laziest thing to do. And for the record I like my PS3 but that piece of crap 'Home' will never be installed on it. You might find wandering around Miiverse when I get my WiiU though.

Have a great weekend, what's left of it.

Yours,

Shellster.
Loving LCFC's surge to the top.
shellster2 67

Xbox Live: scootoss
PSN ID: scootoss
Wii Code: wiiu - scootoss
Steam: scootoss

Re: Time to 'fess up

Postby flash501 » 11 Nov 2012, 11:45

I'm so tellin on you!
flash501 78

PSN ID: flash501

Postby El Mag » 11 Nov 2012, 12:37

Well that's s**t my guess in the sweepstakes. I thought it was him that's followed Daz around for years come back again. I forget his other names but his last one was Porkchopz. No Christmas hamper for me this year.

This is more shocking than the time MPK walked into being branded a fat crap actor with a dodgy wig on. And Steven Seagal.
Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
El Mag 68

Xbox Live: El Maggio
PSN ID: ElMagnifico83

Postby shellster2 » 11 Nov 2012, 12:38

flash501 wrote:I'm so tellin on you!

Grass :)
shellster2 67

Postby Multiplayerking » 11 Nov 2012, 13:13

El Mag wrote:Well that's s**t my guess in the sweepstakes. I thought it was him that's followed Daz around for years come back again. I forget his other names but his last one was Porkchopz. No Christmas hamper for me this year.

This is more shocking than the time MPK walked into being branded a fat crap actor with a dodgy wig on. And Steven Seagal.

Too soon, man. Too soon.
Hey
Multiplayerking 68

PSN ID: gta-hellraiser61

Postby Samildanach » 12 Nov 2012, 01:49

I shot JR.
PSN- Samildanach

You do not agree with my quest. I understand that, so much as it is possible to understand someone with whom I disagree so completely.
Samildanach 71
Global Moderator

PSN ID: Samildanach

Postby Bambis Dad » 12 Nov 2012, 09:29

Is Nimron Steven Seagall? I only ask as he recently posted that he really likes Steven Seagall. Also Shellster you can f**k off now, multiple accounts are banned. Izo said so. And he likes Nintendo.
Childhood pictures redeem, clean and so serene
See myself without ruining lines
Whole days throwing sticks into streams

I have crawled so far sideways
I recognise dim traces of creation
Bambis Dad 52

Postby FishyGinger » 12 Nov 2012, 11:05

I'm Spartacus. And JBoo. Despite not owning a PS3....

Actually that's not true now, got one on a deal with a phone so should have it sometime this week, any recommendations for any games I should get? I've mostly got it as a dvd/bluray player, my original xbox has a sticky dvd drive so I have to give it some physical enticement to open. Namely a b*tch slap.
Some say he's half man, half fish. Others say its more of a 70/30 split. Whatever the percentage, he's one fishy bastard.
FishyGinger 69

Postby shellster2 » 12 Nov 2012, 12:21

Bambis Dad wrote:Is Nimron Steven Seagall? I only ask as he recently posted that he really likes Steven Seagall. Also Shellster you can f**k off now, multiple accounts are banned. Izo said so. And he likes Nintendo.

I await my punishment LG. Izo's just flexing his cane in anticipation.
shellster2 67

Postby Bambis Dad » 12 Nov 2012, 14:06

shellster2 wrote:
Bambis Dad wrote:Is Nimron Steven Seagall? I only ask as he recently posted that he really likes Steven Seagall. Also Shellster you can f**k off now, multiple accounts are banned. Izo said so. And he likes Nintendo.

I await my punishment LG. Izo's just flexing his cane in anticipation.

When you put it like that I wish I'd thought of it. I'll slip into my school girl uniform and share the punishment.
Childhood pictures redeem, clean and so serene
See myself without ruining lines
Whole days throwing sticks into streams

I have crawled so far sideways
I recognise dim traces of creation
Bambis Dad 52

Postby shellster2 » 12 Nov 2012, 14:44

Bambis Dad wrote:When you put it like that I wish I'd thought of it. I'll slip into my school girl uniform and share the punishment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM8Ss28zjcE

is that you around 1m4s?
shellster2 67