to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

jimmy Saville.

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: jimmy Saville.

Postby rbt2 » 30 Oct 2012, 19:58

Bambis Dad wrote:
rbt2 wrote:There are more revelations to come apparently.
A nieces husband who has a journalist mate says former PM Ted Heath will be named in this scandal.
No sexual connotations but when he was leader he knew about Savile's activities but chose to turn a blind eye.
Allegedly.

The same Ted Heath who had Saville bring young boys to his yacht when visiting the Channel Isles? Not being funny but this is a serious allegation. f**k em all.

That's why I put alledgedly at the end.
He isn't allegedly being implicated in any kiddy fiddling but for knowing the truth and choosing not to take action.
Allegedly.
rbt2 76

PSN ID: rbteagle

Postby Bambis Dad » 30 Oct 2012, 21:02

See I'm not sponsored by mountain dew and as such I have no qualms about saying Ted Heath was a paedophile. f**king c**t as a tory, I hope he burns in hell.
Childhood pictures redeem, clean and so serene
See myself without ruining lines
Whole days throwing sticks into streams

I have crawled so far sideways
I recognise dim traces of creation
Bambis Dad 52

Postby rbt2 » 01 Nov 2012, 21:15

Jimmy Savile's family have had the gravestone removed along with the flowers as a mark of respect. It just leaves a small hole and no bush around it.

Just what he would have wanted.
rbt2 76

Postby shellster2 » 02 Nov 2012, 14:39

Bambis Dad wrote:See I'm not sponsored by mountain dew and as such I have no qualms about saying Ted Heath was a paedophile. f**king c**t as a tory, I hope he burns in hell.

LG, what's the fact he's a tory got to do with it? Would be be less of a paedophile if he was labour? Just asking.
Loving LCFC's surge to the top.
shellster2 67

Xbox Live: scootoss
PSN ID: scootoss
Wii Code: wiiu - scootoss
Steam: scootoss

Postby Bambis Dad » 02 Nov 2012, 15:44

The mention that he was a tory was an additional reason, paedophiles I could forgive, it isn't a choice they are born that way. Look at my liberal views, woot.

Bambis Dad 52

Postby FishyGinger » 02 Nov 2012, 15:53

It isn't a choice to f*ck children? I beg to differ, I manage not to sexually assault them almost every day.
Some say he's half man, half fish. Others say its more of a 70/30 split. Whatever the percentage, he's one fishy bastard.
FishyGinger 69

Postby Bambis Dad » 02 Nov 2012, 16:22

FishyGinger wrote:It isn't a choice to f*ck children? I beg to differ, I manage not to sexually assault them almost every day.

Men f**k men and that is either a choice or they are born that way, why should children be any different?

Bambis Dad 52

Postby Multiplayerking » 02 Nov 2012, 17:09

Bambis Dad wrote:Men f**k men and that is either a choice or they are born that way, why should children be any different?

Really? Really?! One is morally and legally wrong. The other isn't. They're completely different things.

If you're born with the urge to f**k another man, be my guest.

If you're born with the urge to f**k children, fight that urge and seek help.
Hey
Multiplayerking 68

PSN ID: gta-hellraiser61

Postby rbt2 » 02 Nov 2012, 17:11

You are so wrong there, LG that I don't know where to start!

Surprised at you actually.
rbt2 76

Postby Bambis Dad » 02 Nov 2012, 19:34

Im not wrong according to my bible, it says homos and paedos are the same. According to liberalas homos ain't making a choice, therefore we have to indulge the pansies. By the extension of that logic there should by a chain of kids set up for paedos to f**k in case we cause offence. I think you niggaz will understand I've covered every eventuality under the new rules for not causing offence. Of course I don't believe this but Ihave followed the rules.

Bambis Dad 52

Postby rbt2 » 02 Nov 2012, 20:13

So you are taking all this on the premise of the bible?
Loada Sunderland bollox!
rbt2 76

Postby Bambis Dad » 02 Nov 2012, 20:47

The Holy Bible is my favourite album, though I know longer listen to it. I'm pulling chains, I've given up and decided to say anything I can. Crackabarrels. It used to be fun here. I now have a list of foes. You'd have thought when that rape victim decided c**t was an okay expression except when people took exception without giving clear boundaries that he'd have stepped up and explained my problems with the site are proper legal ones yet all I get is you, and trust me I f**king appreciate it, is platitudes from the unpaid mods who have no understanding of how I could cripple them. You think accusing someone of taking a PS3 to promote Squeenix is bad. Imagine how bad it looks when you allow a member to call another a rapist and a paedophile and he can't be bothered but to drone on about it m..o...n....o.......

Bambis Dad 52

Postby shellster2 » 02 Nov 2012, 21:27

This morning Police have arrested a 68-year-old man in connection with the 70's paedophile ring at the BBC. a spokesman for the Met refused to give details, but said, "we believe we have got the leader of the gang"

I was just shopping in Tesco and I saw Rolf Harris. I said to him "I remember you doing two little boys in 1970"'. He said "f**k off that was Jimmy Saville".
Loving LCFC's surge to the top.
shellster2 67

Xbox Live: scootoss
PSN ID: scootoss
Wii Code: wiiu - scootoss
Steam: scootoss

Postby Multiplayerking » 02 Nov 2012, 22:01

Bambis Dad wrote:Im not wrong according to my bible, it says homos and paedos are the same. According to liberalas homos ain't making a choice, therefore we have to indulge the pansies. By the extension of that logic there should by a chain of kids set up for paedos to f**k in case we cause offence. I think you niggaz will understand I've covered every eventuality under the new rules for not causing offence. Of course I don't believe this but Ihave followed the rules.

Fine, we'll go with your logic. A gay man would have sex with another consensual gay man whose happy to take part. A paedo rapes kids against their will. Therefore, "indulging pansies" has consent from both parties. The "chain of kids for paedos to f**k" would not consent to it.
Hey
Multiplayerking 68

PSN ID: gta-hellraiser61

Postby rbt2 » 02 Nov 2012, 22:03

shellster2 wrote:This morning Police have arrested a 68-year-old man in connection with the 70's paedophile ring at the BBC. a spokesman for the Met refused to give details, but said, "we believe we have got the leader of the gang"

I was just shopping in Tesco and I saw Rolf Harris. I said to him "I remember you doing two little boys in 1970"'. He said "f**k off that was Jimmy Saville".

Hehehe.
rbt2 76

PreviousNext