to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

News Thread

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: News Thread

Postby Lady Gagagged » 06 Oct 2012, 00:46

spaceman_DOUG wrote:Please don't be abusive towards me.

Why? You're a t**t.
Lady Gagagged 66

Xbox Live: Unflusterrable
PSN ID: Saul_Iscariot

Postby spaceman_DOUG » 06 Oct 2012, 01:48

It hurts my feelings, it's derailing my thread and you can also consider the allegory of the long spoons.
     Last.fm | Raptr | NationStates | Twitter

As with sonar, the big problem with detection is interpreting the returning signals.
spaceman_DOUG 69

PSN ID: spacemanDOUG
Steam: spacemanDOUG

Postby Balladeer » 06 Oct 2012, 06:14

He'll be back to normal tomorrow morning.

Which is now.
StonecoldMC wrote:The only ones who might Win E3 are the websites like CVG (who again had record traffic to the site for E3 yesterday) who will make millions out of the billions of comments made discussing who f**king won E3.

GNamer, for Nintendo talk.
Balladeer 77

Postby Mmmmgrolsch » 06 Oct 2012, 07:59

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrori ... fails.html

The fact it's taken all this time just shows how seriously f**ked up this country and it's law is. I hope they get slowly tortured the scum f**ks.
Mmmmgrolsch 74

Xbox Live: Mmmmgrolsch
PSN ID: Mmmmgrolsch
Steam: Mmmmgrolsch

Postby dwhlufc » 06 Oct 2012, 08:42

Mmmmgrolsch wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/9589813/Abu-Hamza-to-be-extradited-within-days-after-final-appeal-fails.html

The fact it's taken all this time just shows how seriously f**ked up this country and it's law is. I hope they get slowly tortured the scum f**ks.

At last!
dwhlufc 75

Postby spaceman_DOUG » 07 Oct 2012, 00:00

I would hope he gets a fair trial and not tortured, because I would want them to abide by International and U.S. law.

As with sonar, the big problem with detection is interpreting the returning signals.
spaceman_DOUG 69

Postby rbt2 » 07 Oct 2012, 08:27

Just heard that we've had a really good poster banned all on the whim of Spaced Out Doug!!!

The lunatics have definitely taken over the asylum.
rbt2 76

PSN ID: rbteagle

Postby rbt2 » 07 Oct 2012, 08:31

If this happens one more time, Izo then you and this site can go and f**k itself and then you and Spaced Out can comfort eachother on here by yourselves.

Absolute f**king joke!

Howzabaaaaht that for a double post, Spaced Out?
rbt2 76

Postby CrispyLog » 07 Oct 2012, 08:57

LG has had it coming for ages, every time he has a drink he comes on here purposefully trying to get banned by being abusive to everyone and starting arguments and trying to be as offensive as possible.
Genius behind Niptendo (TM pending)

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
CrispyLog 74

Xbox Live: SlowBurn87
xFire: CrispyLog

Postby rbt2 » 07 Oct 2012, 09:02

CrispyLog wrote:LG has had it coming for ages, every time he has a drink he comes on here purposefully trying to get banned by being abusive to everyone and starting arguments and trying to be as offensive as possible.

Bollox.
He is only offensive to the c**ts that deserve it.
rbt2 76

Postby spaceman_DOUG » 07 Oct 2012, 09:33

How on earth would you know who got who banned?

spaceman_DOUG 69

Postby CrispyLog » 07 Oct 2012, 09:39

rbt2 wrote:
CrispyLog wrote:LG has had it coming for ages, every time he has a drink he comes on here purposefully trying to get banned by being abusive to everyone and starting arguments and trying to be as offensive as possible.

Bollox.
He is only offensive to the c**ts that deserve it.

Clearly you've never seen his attacks on random people in the article section. He goes mental in there on people who he's never talked to, just to get all this anger at himself out of his system. I'm only surprised he wasn't banned earlier.

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
CrispyLog 74

Postby spaceman_DOUG » 07 Oct 2012, 09:40

Could you talk about this in another thread please?

spaceman_DOUG 69

Postby CrispyLog » 07 Oct 2012, 09:50

Get f**ked, you three ruined my Bitches thread with your petty squabble about nothing when everyone was talking about anniversaries and such.

What's worse than an rbt inane triple post? Someone arguing with him about nothing so his triple post turns into three pages of inane bullshit.

Also I read on the BBC about 'Church service for missing April' and I honestly thought it was to do with the gap year meaning one less Sunday in April.

CrispyLog 74

Postby Barry316 » 07 Oct 2012, 09:57

I've only read the first page so apologies if this has been posted, but i just saw it today and thought it was grim as fook.

A decade before he was charged with murder, a 2-year-old Cristian Fernandez was found naked and dirty, wandering a South Florida street. The grandmother taking care of him had holed up with cocaine in a messy motel room, while his 14-year-old mother was nowhere to be found.

His life had been punctuated with violence since he was conceived, an act that resulted in a sexual assault conviction against his father. Fernandez' life got worse from there: He was sexually assaulted by a cousin and beaten by his stepfather, who committed suicide before police investigating the beating arrived.

Now 13, Fernandez is accused of two heinous crimes himself: first-degree murder in the 2011 beating death of his 2-year-old half-brother and the sexual abuse of his 5-year-old half-brother. He's been charged as an adult and is the youngest inmate awaiting trial in Duval County.

If convicted of first-degree murder, Fernandez could face a life sentence – a possibility that has stirred strong emotions among those for and against such strict punishment. The case is one of the most complex and difficult in Florida's courts, and it could change how first-degree murder charges involving juvenile defendants are handled statewide.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/1 ... 88692.html
Here's a lockpick, now jog on.
Barry316 66

PreviousNext