to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG

Last thing you bought and rating

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby DAEDALUS79 » 11 Dec 2012, 00:10

If they are 18 its fine by me, having turned 23 Im now struggling even more to convince myself that 17 isnt too young
Image
User avatar
DAEDALUS79 73
 
Posts: 15667
Joined: 01 Oct 2006, 13:00
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: Daedy79
PSN ID: macby19

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby CrispyLog » 11 Dec 2012, 00:14

My mate's rule is that he's allowed a 17 year old, but he can't 'try' for it, she has to throw herself at him and he'd be stupid not too. And he's not allwoed a relationship with an 18 or 19 year old. It's a confusing grey area, made very tricky by the fact that young girls are sexy.
Genius behind Niptendo (TM pending)

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
User avatar
CrispyLog 74
 
Posts: 8828
Joined: 20 Oct 2006, 12:34
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: SlowBurn87
xFire: CrispyLog

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby TheLastDodo » 11 Dec 2012, 00:17

CrispyLog wrote:Just had 2 fit 18 year olds send me friend invites, so f**k you!

Speaking of which, 18 year old girl and 25 year old lad is fine yeh, I mean it's a little pervy, but fine yeh? You now, if something happened.


Yeah it's the little ginger perv in the middle they should be worried about :D
TheLastDodo 77
 
Posts: 15839
Joined: 07 Jan 2011, 15:26

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby DAEDALUS79 » 11 Dec 2012, 00:39

Hmm now you see I agree with that, never date a girl under the age of 21, because they break your heart. In america I hooked up with a girl on her 18th birthday.....felt good
Image
User avatar
DAEDALUS79 73
 
Posts: 15667
Joined: 01 Oct 2006, 13:00
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: Daedy79
PSN ID: macby19

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby CrispyLog » 11 Dec 2012, 23:47

That's so f**king emo you soppy b*****ks. They'll break your heart, ha, girl.

But getting in a relationship with girls over 21 is at least good because you don't have to buy her special 18th/21st presents.
Genius behind Niptendo (TM pending)

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
User avatar
CrispyLog 74
 
Posts: 8828
Joined: 20 Oct 2006, 12:34
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: SlowBurn87
xFire: CrispyLog

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby Multiplayerking » 12 Dec 2012, 00:25

CrispyLog wrote:Just had 2 fit 18 year olds send me friend invites, so f**k you!


When you poke hundreds of random girls, one or two are bound to add you.
Hey
User avatar
Multiplayerking 68
 
Posts: 10365
Joined: 23 Jul 2008, 20:10
Location: Ireland
PSN ID: gta-hellraiser61

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby CrispyLog » 12 Dec 2012, 00:36

I thought you meant sex them up and was going to thank you. People don't poke on facebook anymore, noob!
Genius behind Niptendo (TM pending)

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
User avatar
CrispyLog 74
 
Posts: 8828
Joined: 20 Oct 2006, 12:34
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: SlowBurn87
xFire: CrispyLog

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby Multiplayerking » 12 Dec 2012, 00:41

Then how come you've poked me almost every time I log onto the bloody thing?!
Hey
User avatar
Multiplayerking 68
 
Posts: 10365
Joined: 23 Jul 2008, 20:10
Location: Ireland
PSN ID: gta-hellraiser61

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby DAEDALUS79 » 12 Dec 2012, 00:49

CrispyLog wrote:That's so f**king emo you soppy b*****ks. They'll break your heart, ha, girl.


Breaks my heart every time I put effort in with a girl and she then disappears before I can get it in, young girls have the mind span of a turd.

I worked out the other day it has been 3 years since my last proper relationship. Ive had a few 'would consider it' moments with girls but generally find myself avoiding relationships like the f**king plague. I just dont see the point of wasting your time with one person who you arent that fond of, for regular boring sex and nothing but an earache and unwelcome emotions. Over the last 3 years ive shagged girls in multiple countries, can get as s**t faced and wasted as I want, dont have to keep checking in when I go out and can live consequence free. No pointless arguments, no days wasted doing things im not interested in because she likes it, no limitations. People should be banned from getting into any kind of relationship until they are 27, then they can start to settle down and have kids. Up until the it should be drink, drugs and no strings sex with as many random people you can find.
Image
User avatar
DAEDALUS79 73
 
Posts: 15667
Joined: 01 Oct 2006, 13:00
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: Daedy79
PSN ID: macby19

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby CrispyLog » 12 Dec 2012, 01:05

That last bit sounded very rapey.

You know I've been turned off relationships recently too. I mean it's not just the going out and getting s**t faced as I've always done that if I had a missus anyroad, it's the effort of spending time together. When I'm not working I'll be reading or gaming or going hiking/camping/climbing or something outdoors or just watching a film or a documentary or listening to music or watching football or spending time with my mates or just at a pub playing pool. I like a lot of s**t and find it very hard to get bored. But if I'm with a girl then I literally don't have a day off as if I only have 2 days a week off work I'd have to spend them with her, and a couple nights too, which means I have no time for my walking or reading or s**t that defines me.

I dunno, maybe I'm just being too calculating and a bit cold. But like my last relationship I was 20-23 or something and loved up to s**t and happy, but I didn't do anything other than spend time with her. So yeh I was happy, but at the cost of doing very little of what I enjoyed.
Genius behind Niptendo (TM pending)

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
User avatar
CrispyLog 74
 
Posts: 8828
Joined: 20 Oct 2006, 12:34
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: SlowBurn87
xFire: CrispyLog

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby DAEDALUS79 » 12 Dec 2012, 01:14

I just hate the way people lose their identity and freedom, its as if once person gets into a relationship, they lose their freewill and spend most of their time worried about what their other half will think. Maybe thats just my experience, my friends around here who are in relationships are right soppy c**ts.
Image
User avatar
DAEDALUS79 73
 
Posts: 15667
Joined: 01 Oct 2006, 13:00
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: Daedy79
PSN ID: macby19

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby shellster2 » 12 Dec 2012, 01:23

Can I ask you Crispy and Deady whether you live at home or have your own places? Sheer curiosity on my part.

If you're in your early twenties, even late twenties there's no reason not to still live it up. Also if you do have a missus there's no reason you can't go out with your mates still, and there's no reason at all you have to settle for 'boring regular sex' as you put it. It's purely down to the type of woman you meet. If she tries to stop you going out with your mates early doors then its time to find a new one. Even at my age I head down the boozer with my mates when we get something organised, and likewise my missus goes out with her mates. It's when you have kids you should be worried about :)
Loving LCFC's surge to the top.
User avatar
shellster2 67
 
Posts: 3790
Joined: 06 Oct 2001, 22:34
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: scootoss
PSN ID: scootoss
Wii Code: wiiu - scootoss
Steam: scootoss

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby Samildanach » 12 Dec 2012, 01:48

Did you rent that hooker you were on about Crispy?
PSN- Samildanach
Image

You do not agree with my quest. I understand that, so much as it is possible to understand someone with whom I disagree so completely.
Samildanach 71
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 6464
Joined: 10 Dec 2007, 19:32
Location: Ireland
PSN ID: Samildanach

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby ricflair » 12 Dec 2012, 10:22

shellster2 wrote:Can I ask you Crispy and Deady whether you live at home or have your own places? Sheer curiosity on my part.

If you're in your early twenties, even late twenties there's no reason not to still live it up. Also if you do have a missus there's no reason you can't go out with your mates still, and there's no reason at all you have to settle for 'boring regular sex' as you put it. It's purely down to the type of woman you meet. If she tries to stop you going out with your mates early doors then its time to find a new one. Even at my age I head down the boozer with my mates when we get something organised, and likewise my missus goes out with her mates. It's when you have kids you should be worried about :)


Exactly. The wrong girl is the wrong girl, doesn't matter if your 18 or 50. It's only natural you want to spend a lot of time with the person you love. If she stops you doing what you want to do (within reason obviously) then get rid. If you find yourself wanting to spend a lot of time with her, do it, if that's what you wanna do.

I don't go out as much as I used to as I just got sick of going to the pub all the time and the price of a f**king pint. Plus most places are either full of trendy t**ts or townies in tight shirts. Plus I was skint for ages. Now I live in west London and my mates live in east London, it takes me at least an hour to get there.

I'm actually looking forward to moving to the country and living a more homely life. Gonna build myself a smoker; have a studio for her; grow veg, keep chickens and raise a couple of kids. Wouldn't have wanted to do that five years ago though!

Oooh last thing I bought... Irrepressibles CD for my gf to give to her mate for chrimbo and 10 x 40g pouches of French Golden Virginia. I can't believe it's more expensive over here and we make the f**king stuff. But that will last us ages now.
Woo
User avatar
ricflair 76
 
Posts: 12726
Joined: 19 Feb 2008, 23:13
Location: United Kingdom
Xbox Live: Ric Flair78
PSN ID: RicFlair78
Steam: RicFlair78
Battle.net: Wii U: RicFlair

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby Multiplayerking » 12 Dec 2012, 14:17

ricflair wrote:...trendy t**ts or townies in tight shirts...


Now who does that remind me of?
Hey
User avatar
Multiplayerking 68
 
Posts: 10365
Joined: 23 Jul 2008, 20:10
Location: Ireland
PSN ID: gta-hellraiser61

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Multiplayerking and 2 guests

The forum teamDelete all forum cookiesAll times are UTC [ DST ]