Last thing you bought and rating

Discuss entertainment, TV, Film, sport, politics, whatever you want

Moderators : CVG Staff, CVG Moderators

Re: Last thing you bought and rating

Postby CrispyLog » 22 Nov 2012, 20:59

DAEDALUS79 wrote:
CrispyLog wrote:It's ace that s**t, pretty sweet so you can drink it too quick. It reminds be a bit of Bailey's, only 35%!

Not drunk in 3 months though? You won't even make it out of your house!

Do you cut it with a mixer or drink it neat? I do enjoy a JD and coke on a night out, but was wondering whether a honey liqueur would work well mixed.

Cut it? It's not coke!

You can mix it with coke for a nice treat, but it's sweet enough on it's own so I don't mix it. But then if I mix Famous Grouse with coke the most coke I put in is the same as the amount of whisky I put it, otherwise you can only taste the coke.

@RBT I think you're mistaking JD with single malt there! Which is why I rarely buy normal JD as it's too expensive to just treat as a blend but isn't good enough to be savoured like a good glass of Talisker.
Genius behind Niptendo (TM pending)

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
CrispyLog 76

Xbox Live: SlowBurn87
PSN ID: CrispinLog
xFire: CrispyLog

Postby FishyGinger » 23 Nov 2012, 10:06

You mix it with cock?
Some say he's half man, half fish. Others say its more of a 70/30 split. Whatever the percentage, he's one fishy bastard.
FishyGinger 71

Postby spaceman_DOUG » 23 Nov 2012, 10:54

I got myself two Ethernet cables, finally I can have my PS3 and PC connected at the same time, and finally MPK can stop complaining I'm never online.
     Last.fm | Raptr | NationStates | Twitter

As with sonar, the big problem with detection is interpreting the returning signals.
spaceman_DOUG 69

PSN ID: spacemanDOUG
Steam: spacemanDOUG

Postby DAEDALUS79 » 23 Nov 2012, 14:16

Bought some skinny jeans from topman.com. Wasnt too happy about paying £36 but they are literally then only jeans I actually like and find comfy to wear. I have a pair of £100 diesel jeans which ive worn about twice, so hopefully these will be worth the money.

Also gonna get one of These closer to christmas, because I cant keep using the ps3 controllers now its my only games console.
PC gamers are isolated social degenerate peados -Reegee
DAEDALUS79 75

Xbox Live: Daedy79
PSN ID: macby19
Wii Code: WiiU________Daedy79

Postby FishyGinger » 23 Nov 2012, 14:21

Skinny jeans? My girlfriend has them but can't put a pair of socks on whilst wearing them. How can they be comfortable?
Some say he's half man, half fish. Others say its more of a 70/30 split. Whatever the percentage, he's one fishy bastard.
FishyGinger 71

Postby DAEDALUS79 » 23 Nov 2012, 14:37

They arent really painted on/spray on jeans like you see a lot of hipsters wear (I do have some of these and they are a pain if im honest). These 'skinny' jeans are just a slimmer cut than normal ones, im really not a fan of normal bootcut jeans, theyre just to straight and dont have any shape to them. I have to buy them a size up as topman sizes are made for midgets apparently so that makes them surprisingly comfy to wear.

PC gamers are isolated social degenerate peados -Reegee
DAEDALUS79 75

Xbox Live: Daedy79
PSN ID: macby19
Wii Code: WiiU________Daedy79

Postby CrispyLog » 23 Nov 2012, 16:40

So gay.

But then I have muscular thighs so even normal jeans seem pretty slim around the thigh for me.

I distrust patriotism; the reasonable man can find little in these days that is worth dying for. But dying against - there's enough iniquity in Europe to carry the most urbane or decadent into battle.
CrispyLog 76

Postby Simon_H4 » 23 Nov 2012, 16:43

DAEDALUS79 wrote:They arent really painted on/spray on jeans like you see a lot of hipsters wear (I do have some of these and they are a pain if im honest). These 'skinny' jeans are just a slimmer cut than normal ones, im really not a fan of normal bootcut jeans, theyre just to straight and dont have any shape to them. I have to buy them a size up as topman sizes are made for midgets apparently so that makes them surprisingly comfy to wear.

Sadly, I was wearing those in 1988! I did have a mullet and a leather jacket on too at the time of course.

Bootcut jeans aren't "normal" they're the ones that look abit flairy so you can stuff your boots in. You're thinking of straight leg, mate.

I'm hip...
Simon_H4 70

Postby FishyGinger » 23 Nov 2012, 16:48

Sad to say I agree with Crispy here. Even if I could fit into anything like that as soon as I move I'd Incredible Hulk those things to pieces. Still, not as bad as those dicks who wear jeans around their knees thinking they're cool. They aren't.

I should know, I'm the Fonzes illegitimate love child eeeehhhhhh
FishyGinger 71

Postby Simon_H4 » 23 Nov 2012, 16:55

Oh, 2x Eggs Benedict and 1 and half pints

Brunch with the other half/10
Simon_H4 70

Postby CrispyLog » 23 Nov 2012, 17:16

Brunch? You're not hip! Only French people have brunch.

The worst I've seen is lads wearing f**king leggings. Horrible, pure filth. But that's where the lady fashion went from skinny jeans so might be next stop for the lads too.

CrispyLog 76

Postby Simon_H4 » 23 Nov 2012, 17:28

CrispyLog wrote:Brunch? You're not hip! Only French people have brunch.

The worst I've seen is lads wearing f**king leggings. Horrible, pure filth. But that's where the lady fashion went from skinny jeans so might be next stop for the lads too.

I'm totally hip, that's why I have brunch!!!

...actually I just like the breakfast menu down the pub, it stops at 12 so I get in there at 11:50, order up and eat the cheap menu.

PS, I hate the term "brunch", I just use it to p**s the other half off. It's more of an early lunch than a late breakfast.

PPS. The girls i went to middle school with all wore leggings, they've been around almost as long as I have!!
Simon_H4 70

Postby CrispyLog » 23 Nov 2012, 17:36

Yeh but this past couple years all the girls are wearing leggings. Seems a bit weird, a girl in some tight leggings and just a shirt on top so you can see all her glorious arse, I'm not complaining mind, I just feel a bit of a perve.

Eating breakfast at a pub is usually a bad sign... It's usually just old drunks in there at that time, but hey ho! Only time I've done it is when it's been an all day sessions so we start at 10am with a pint and full english.

You still hip then? Got a new LJ to rock out in?

CrispyLog 76

Postby ricflair » 23 Nov 2012, 18:02

CrispyLog wrote:So gay.

But then I have muscular thighs so even normal jeans seem pretty slim around the thigh for me.

MC Hammer's trousers look skinny on you, you fat thighed bastard.
Future Plc, you bloody idiots.

RIP CVG. Long live CVGSC!! http://cvgsc.boards.net - http://thewildbunchcvg.wix.com/cvgsc
ricflair 78

Xbox Live: Ric Flair78
PSN ID: RicFlair78
Steam: RicFlair78
Battle.net: Wii U: RicFlair

Postby CrispyLog » 23 Nov 2012, 18:10

:lol:

My legs are lovely! It's all muscle too, you know from all my hiking and that. Plus I'm just naturally a studmuffin.

My favourite piece of clothing is my leather jacket though, it only works if you can pull it off and I really can, like a damn rock star!

CrispyLog 76

PreviousNext